2020 NFL Week 6

DWF Upside

Mentor
Bears running game lighting it up....
Montgomery 7-13

Nall will get a chance this year....I’m an optimist...

Be careful what you wish for thats an absolutely terrible Affletic O-line blocking with the creativity of Rodent Nagy’s play calling. Nall wont have any holes to run through and the DWF’s will laugh at him.

Shadowlight

Master
Is this Vikings era over? And the Pats offense including Cam look like dog shite today. Game is still in reach but man they need to pick things up.

I sort of saw the long Daniel Jones run. The cameraman was completely faked out. Jones can move. The Giants mental errors at the end of half cost them. The last thing I want is the Washington press and fans to gloat over a win because they will surely point to Apke not being out there as the reason.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The always underrated LB Joe Schobert having another excellent game. 7 total tackles with an interception and a pass defensed. Too bad the Jaguars look like a mess otherwise.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
NE totally inept with Newton at QB. Intercepted again deep in their own territory. Denver can put this one away here.

Edit: play under review. I’m not watching. Just following on the web.

Edit 2: play upheld. Newton stinks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Scammieception.

Eagles try to run a zone read with Hurts - he can't even execute that lol.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tennessee allowed the Black Texans to make a comeback. Anthony Firkser leading the way for the Titans with 5 receptions, 76 yards and a touchdown. Hopefully the Titans pull out the win.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The always underrated LB Joe Schobert having another excellent game. 7 total tackles with an interception and a pass defensed. Too bad the Jaguars look like a mess otherwise.

Is that a subtle dig at me and my prediction? LOL jk. ;)

Shadowlight

Master
Total BS call in Giants game. That was not an INT in the end zone. Ruins a great Giants drive. His body was out of bounds. If Washington wins there will be a week long party as they throw Apke dolls into the fire.

Troy's career is probably over. Time to move on I guess. Don't you just love sports?

DWF Upside

Mentor
After 2 failed attempts from the one to punch it in, Big Foles takes it in for the TD himself. Montgomery with quite a few runs. Might get a Nall run in garbage time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Total BS call in Giants game. That was not an INT in the end zone. Ruins a great Giants drive. His body was out of bounds. If Washington wins there will be a week long party as they throw Apke dolls into the fire.

Troy's career is probably over. Time to move on I guess. Don't you just love sports?

Early enough in the season for him to get another shot. In the meantime he'll have to be a good boy and play fetch on special teams.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

I thought they'd be better too. At least they have Schobert to build around on Defense! I think Minshew is solid as well needs some help though!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hahaha, no was just being honest about their state right now. I’d like to see them win and play well but they are just not there yet. Maybe they’ll improve as the season goes on.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice hit by Spillane! Another pale face on Defense for Pittsburgh!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

His arm came down out of bounds - it was totally obvious. The white DB is pretty much on the verge of becoming extinct in the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hahaha, no was just being honest about their state right now. I’d like to see them win and play well but they are just not there yet. Maybe they’ll improve as the season goes on.

LOL, yea it's frustrating. I thought Minshew looked more than capable last year and the Jags were going to be solid. I think they or the Redskins will end up with Lawrence. Ideally the Redskins as it displaces Haskins and hopefully he is eradicated from the league.

Texans whole defense is smoked by Derrick Henry on a 94 yard TD that started up the middle lol.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cole Holcomb must be getting some playing time as he has 5 solo tackles and an assist

Shadowlight

Master
Fackrell gigantic flash play. Causes QB fumble that Giants run in for TD. Please win this game Giants.