2017 NFL Week 15

Old Scratch

Mentor
When did they stop throwing flags for when the defender doesn't play the ball just the receiver? Burns didn't once look back during that pass.

Riggins44

Master
Damn, Cooper Kupp with only 21 yards receiving today. He has 804 yards receiving with two games to go. Within reach but unlikely at this point.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers have supplanted the Seahawks as the luckiest team. Not just this game, they've won a number of games this year at the end of the game that they looked certain to lose, including against bottom feeders they should have dominated rather than allowing the games to be close.

Old Scratch

Mentor
HAHAHAHA

Wow. I guess their luck ran out. Pass overturned, they tried to be cute and it ended up being intercepted. Pats win.

I was thinking the Pats probably would have been better off with 28 seconds and hoping for Hail Mary with their defense, but Steelers lost themselves the game anyway.

Riggins44

Master
The Steelers have supplanted the Seahawks as the luckiest team. Not just this game, they've won a number of games this year at the end of the game that they looked certain to lose, including against bottom feeders they should have dominated rather than allowing the games to be close.

And the Patriots just supplanted Pittsburgh as the luckiest team!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Go home Stealers fans! Now you know how Romo and Dez feel. That rule can really suck but it couldn't have happened to a team more worthy of disdain than the Crapburgh Crawford's Plantation.

P.S. NE DEFENSE TOTALLY SUCKS. BUT A W IS A W!!

And yes I always intentionally misspell their name because of all their fluke "stealing" of games. Their luck ran out today.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I wonder what the Steeler DWFs were thinking as Gronk obliterated Pittsburgh’s chocolate defense and eclipsed 1,000 yards in the process? Seriously, I don’t he’s ever been so dominant in a single game...

Pitt-NE was one of the few exciting games in the NFL this year. If only Burkhead hadn’t been injured. There’s a chance it was only a severe ligament sprain, but it’s unlikely given the way the injury was handled.

Riggins44

Master
Man, the 49ers are really becoming a team worth watching. Garropolo has 381 yards passing as he leads them to their third straight win. And he has four white receivers that caught passes today. Not sure how I feel about them since they had all those miscreants taking a knee earlier in the season.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Meantime, Jimmy Garappolo continues to show that he's a franchise quarterback. Am looking forward to rooting for the 49ers next season with Jimmy, Trent Taylor, George Kittle and Kyle J.

Me, too. Jimmy G. completed passes to 4 different white players (Taylor, Kittle, Celek, Juszczyk) today.

49ers beat the black Titans!

Claimjumper

Mentor
The “color” commentator for the niners titans game James Lofton has to be one of the worst I’ve ever heard. Mumbling like a heavyweight boxer in his 60s and zero added insight

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Niners win on the last play of the game, three in a row!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully Hogan is back for the playoffs. Gronk carried the team on his back today but you can't count on that every game. What a beast, has there ever been anything like him?!