Landon Feichter....Browns

ILB
Zach Vigil...Dolphins
Mike Hull...Eagles

DT Travis Raciti...Eagles

LB/DE Brock Hekking...Chargers
DE Ryan Muller...Chargers

QB's
Shane Carden...Bears(will make an NFL team)
Taylor Heinicke....Vikings
Bryan Bennett...??

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Well, Winston going first should have been a clue that this draft was going to be a bad one. But this bad? Wow.

I'll have to poke around and see how the know-it-alls are rating this draft.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Well, Winston going first should have been a clue that this draft was going to be a bad one. But this bad? Wow.

I'll have to poke around and see how the know-it-alls are rating this draft.

I think this is a very poor draft class in terms of quality.

There are going to be a high percentage of high draft picks that bust.

PHillisFan

Master
RB's
Tyler Varga...Colts
Zach Zenner...Lions
Zac Laskey....Rams
Marc Weisman...Bengals
Ross Scheuerman...??
Brandon Wegher...??

WR's
Matt Miller...Broncos
Jaxon Shipley...Cards
Jordan Taylor...??
Jake Kumerow...Bengals
JJ Worton??
Michael Bennett??

DB's
John Lowdermilk...Chargers
Ray Vinopal...Cowboys
Brian Blechen...Panthers
Jacob Hagen...Rams
Landon Feichter....Browns

ILB
Zach Vigil...Dolphins
Mike Hull...Eagles

DT Travis Raciti...Eagles

LB/DE Brock Hekking...Chargers
DE Ryan Muller...Chargers

QB's
Shane Carden...Bears(will make an NFL team)
Taylor Heinicke....Vikings
Bryan Bennett...??

Carden will likely battle Fales for 3rd string in Chicago. Cutler is the starter and Clausen is the backup.
Interesting signing by Cards in getting Jordan's brother. Maybe he can become what Swope would have become until his sudden retirement.
Looks like Zenner and Varge have a good chance of making those rosters with their rb situation being weak.
I thought I saw Jordan Taylor was signed by the Broncos. Two white receivers by the broncos is a miracle. Is welker still on the roster?

Aggravating. I already mentioned in the White Wide Receiver thread how frustrating the NFL Draft has become for me - increasingly frustrating each year.

I was going to remark that I think the Pats Super Bowl win really got the Usual Suspects going on cranking up the machine against Whites, but I saw in the thread that Riggins44 already had the same thought in mind. I have no doubt this could be a factor. Who knows what behind the scenes machinations are going on? Hell, the folks in charge of it all print out damn money.

The Zenner situation - among many others - is absolute proof that a conscious effort is made to ignore White athletes, never mind vilify them.

It goes beyond the folks in charge realizing very few blacks are going to succeed at anything if they have to perform at the same standard Whites when it comes to "regular jobs", so let's just give them sports. It's an evil program of social conditioning, as vile as the work by Barbara Lerner Specter and her ilk when it comes to immigration.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Oh brother, Ross Sheuerman signed with the Steelers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
While it's fresh in everyone's mind - just remember the huge number of black players that were from small schools, had limited production, had mediocre measurables or had huge character issues that still went ahead of better white players. The white players that somehow managed to evade the first level of the caste system which is college recruitment only to make it through college with productive careers only the be completely neglected by the 32 NFL teams.

Will it end? I don't think so. The NFL marched out dwfs to announce black draft picks all day today to fellow dwfs at team hosted draft parties. Meanwhile Gerhart is going to be phased out in Jacksonville, no white skill position players were taken so their is no way to replenish the skill positions with younger guys. Every year it is the same story.

As the college game gets easier and easier to play especially at the qb position we are going to hear more complaints about how college isn't gettng qbs ready for the NFL. This will more than like let bring changes to the NFL game to open the qb position to more black quarterbacks as the game gets dumbed down and the players who play it lack the fundamental required for the game. This was illustrated this year as only 7 qbs were taken. Seeing how this league caters solely to the negro I think their will be even more changes to the rules.

The vocabulary used by analysts when describing white players could not be more obvious. The fans that are a step above the typical dwf which are unfortunately a minority should pick up on this. I cannot believe how often they used the same cookie cutter description on white players.

For guys like Varga and Zenner who's have aspirations outside of football I hope they do not waste to much time fighting an unwinnable battle. They along with the rest of the underdrafted or undrafted players were fed a line of BS for the past several months by teams and scouts all saying they are projected as gping anywhere from round X to round Z. All they aerved as were patsies for negrophile scouts to be used as smokescreen as they continue to search for those melanin colored no name affletes wit dat unlimited upside.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Weenieworld actually speaks glowingly of Zenner. Detroit is a better landing spot for him than San Diego. Joique Bell tends to get banged up and had knee surgery after last season and Reggie Bush is now gone. The odds are very good that Zenner will get screwed over, as all White RBs have for the past 35 years, but at least there's a tiny sliver of hope with him signing with the Lions.

From Weenieworld, with the headline "Lions Land Sleeper Zach Zenner on UDFA Deal":

Lions signed South Dakota State RB Zach Zenner. Zenner (6'0/223) was a dominant three-year starter for the Jackrabbits, becoming the first player in FCS history to post three straight 2,000-yard rushing seasons. He averaged 5.99 YPC as a senior and caught 28 passes. Behind only Ameer Abdullah, Zenner posted the second highest SPARQ score in this year's running back class, clocking 4.6-flat in Indy with a 41-inch vertical and 10-foot-1 broad jump. An intelligent (35 Wonderlic) one-cut back with workhorse potential, Zenner was quietly one of the best inside runners we viewed on pre-draft tape, demonstrating impressive balance and powerful tackle-breaking skills. The additions of Ameer Abdullah and Zenner may bode poorly for Joique Bell's future in Detroit.

Abdullah is only 5'9" and 190 lbs., so it's highly unlikely he'll be a three down back.

referendum

Mentor
It was pretty clear months ago that this draft was going to be extra bad numbers wise, primarily due to an extra amount of sumo O-linemen. If I had to predict next year, I'd say we will see numbers back in the 50's in terms of white players drafted, as there should be more white O-linemen.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I think Zach Zenner is a premier prospect at running back. I would give him a first round grade.

There's no way he would have lasted past the third if he was black.

Him not being drafted was blatant racism.

If he's given a fair chance in Detroit he'll be starting soon.

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Horrible sports weekend. We spent a lot of time scouting and pointing out guys we believed to have NFL potential. And to be honest we did a Damn good job. At least we are open minded enough to realize the accomplishments and ability of many White men who bust their asses working twice as hard as their black counterparts judybto survive. Majority of our guys do not get a shred of positive recognition from the media.

System will not change until there are more whites with a fire in their belly to speak out against diversity and anti white treatment in this country. Many whites do not give a **** about sports or race because they live so comfortably they think they Will never be touched by ghetto lifestyle. With the middle class shrinking more and more poor to middle class whites like me will be thrown to the wolves so to speak.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
So frustrating but it helps to have a place like this to vent. Even a majority of my friends who are not as comfortable as me discussing the Caste System , agree there is Too Much BS shoved down our throats. Keep in mind these are young 20s guys. Advice to older crowd do not give up on younger generation it is your duty to guide them into future. Show us the way to speak a lot of guys don't grow up around strong father/male figures these days. It's not just minorities family structure for all races has been torn down.

wile

Master
The NFL in particular and sports in general are propaganda outlets. Debating 40 times is tertiary and basically provides cover to the propagandists to continue with their narrative.

I look at it this way America sports are Boomer centric, yeah the propagandists talk a good game of youth participation, but IMO the big sports are fading

Do you remember all that "white people are dying out" propaganda? But their sports live on, right.

wile

Master
Packers draft basically a mystery, not much love in the comments section. But what I noticed by reading the numbers portion of the black player's measurables is how pedestrian they were. So to achieve their propaganda they switch out average whites and replace them with average blacks. Off the top of my head the Packers have had two above average players taken in the last few years, one is Cobb and the other is Lacy. Maybe add Bulaga but I don't think he has become dominant just quite yet.

I would love to interrogate one of the caste clown scouts as to how this narrative of black athletic superiority is communicated and enforced upon all these halfwits

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This draft was atrocious. The fact that Jordan Taylor, a legit deep threat with great size wasn't drafted is criminal. Varga and Zenner could both be great backs if given half the opportunities these blacks are given. Seriously not even on white receiver or runningback drafted in 7 rounds? Have the 200 million white people in this country just disappeared and stopped playing football?

Thanks, Carolina Speed. Was on a bit ago but lost touch. Actively followed the Draft and it was as atrocious as ever. Unbelievable that we can't shed more light on this issue. Imagine if the situation was reversed and the public outcry, rage etc.. Time to use the pocket books. Amazing that owners don't want to leverage the financial and community opportunity with proven, marketable white talent. Check out the following: http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_Jerseys Would love to have this percentage of white player representation in the league . Would have preferred to have Zenner & Woodhead with Chargers, my team, but I'm optimistic that they both excel this season. Detroit could be a good fit for Zenner.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Glad to see Hull and Vigil signed by the Dolphins. I remember reading about them on this site so I recognized their names right away when I read todays newspaper this morning and saw the UDFA signings. This is the only redeeming thing they did after a coal black draft.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glad to see Hull and Vigil signed by the Dolphins. I remember reading about them on this site so I recognized their names right away when I read todays newspaper this morning and saw the UDFA signings. This is the only redeeming thing they did after a coal black draft.

I immediately thought of you when the Dolphins passed on Jake Fisher in the 1st round. They end up drafting a WR who will probably bust. It amazes me how Mike Wallace gets such a long leash as well. The Dolphins supposedly have one of the best WRs in the NFL according to the experts and DWFs and squander a pick on another 1st rounder when their biggest need is protecting Tannehill.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At least the QB position is in a state of disarray. College teams play spread offenses that do not translate to the NFL and as we saw all of the black quarterbacks that were draft eligible and played in those offenses are not deemed pro prospects. Boone, Lovelocke, Bridge, Sims, Nick Marshall were all invited to the combine as QBs and none were drafted. The smart college coaches (if there are any) will realize if they want to attract the best QBs they will implement pro style concepts if they want to sell the QB recruits on an NFL future.

Winston was a hype job by the media - FSU while coal black had 10 or 11 or guys picked in the draft this year - they played in a weak conference and perhaps Jameez teammates and the level competition had something to do with his record rather than his ability. It's an absolute crock of **** how analysts were comparing him to Manning and saying how he was one of the best prospects to come out in the past 10 years.

I'm not sold on Mariota and his translation to the NFL either. His ability and the Oregon scheme do not translate to the NFL (we have seen this the past few years..the spread option DOES NOT WORK). I'll just keep an indifferent opinion about him as he isn't a bad guy, shows humility and displays good sportsmanship.

Hundley falling was hilarious. It's a shame he ended up on Green Bay. I hope Rodgers shuns him. He dropped for a reason though - he doesn't have the ability, running the ball and throwing the same screen pass to the other side of the field doesn't work in the NFL. Anytime he played Stanford which churns out NFL defenders he got chewed up. He left school early to be a 1st rounder and now UCLA will have a pro style white freshmen QB to lead them.

Grayson ended up in a good situation, being able to sit behind Brees. Payton is a solid QB developer and seems to be very high on him. Mannion to the Rams is kind of disappointing but I think he is leverage just in case Foles doesn't resign and moves on. Petty to the Jets is the wildcard, I actually agree with the "experts" that he needs to be developed and schooled in pro style offensive concepts but from a physical standpoint he was probably the best QB in the draft - Best arm, great head on his shoulders, good athlete, accurate and really good deep ball thrower. Alot of his future is dependent on whether or not the Jets will invest in him and have him exposed to good coaching. Trevor Simian was a bit of a headscratcher as I thought there were better QBs available.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I immediately thought of you when the Dolphins passed on Jake Fisher in the 1st round. They end up drafting a WR who will probably bust. It amazes me how Mike Wallace gets such a long leash as well. The Dolphins supposedly have one of the best WRs in the NFL according to the experts and DWFs and squander a pick on another 1st rounder when their biggest need is protecting Tannehill.

I'm ok with the Devante Parker pick. They needed a wide receiver and there were no offensive linemen worth a crap worth taking in the first round at pick #14 (they were all sumos) I'm more pissed off that they passed on Fisher in the second round in favor of a sumo DT who had all of two sacks, especially being that Fisher went with the very next pick to the Bengals. They waited until round 4 to draft an O-lineman and predictably it was another sumo who's considered to be a project as opposed to a plug and play guy like Fisher. I swear, I think some of us on this board could do a better job drafting as opposed to these idiots who are paid millions of dollars to do so.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If the Dolphins' o-line sucks again, Tannehill will get the blame because of all the "weapons" the team got him. Weapons don't matter if the QB doesn't have time to throw the ball.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This draft was atrocious. The fact that Jordan Taylor, a legit deep threat with great size wasn't drafted is criminal. Varga and Zenner could both be great backs if given half the opportunities these blacks are given. Seriously not even on white receiver or runningback drafted in 7 rounds? Have the 200 million white people in this country just disappeared and stopped playing football?

Not to change the subject, but wa33 you bring up something that I could never figure out at least in my part of the country. When I went through the recruiting process with my son, he was generally the only one or maybe two white players at his position when going on visits to colleges and to combines.

The college prospect camps, combines, etc. are filled with black players. You'd think this country was 75-80% black. They know something a lot whites don't know. I know what we did as a father and son. White people still play a lot of football, but apparently not too many white kids and their families know how this whole process works. I went through it and learned a few things, but I was not as knowledgeable as many are today, but at least we showed up.

If you have children that show an interest and have the ability, there are things you can do to gain an advantage, but I and my son were unwilling to do some of these things. One of those things was the ability to move to another location and attend another school. The other was to hold your child back and or re-classify them. I did neither.

I keep saying I'm going to do a thread on the recruiting process, I just keep putting it off.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not to change the subject, but wa33 you bring up something that I could never figure out at least in my part of the country. When I went through the recruiting process with my son, he was generally the only one or maybe two white players at his position when going on visits to colleges and to combines.

The college prospect camps, combines, etc. are filled with black players. You'd think this country was 75-80% black. They know something a lot whites don't know. I know what we did as a father and son. White people still play a lot of football, but apparently not too many white kids and their families know how this whole process works. I went through it and learned a few things, but I was not as knowledgeable as many are today, but at least we showed up.

If you have children that show an interest and have the ability, there are things you can do to gain an advantage, but I and my son were unwilling to do some of these things. One of those things was the ability to move to another location and attend another school. The other was to hold your child back and or re-classify them. I did neither.

I keep saying I'm going to do a thread on the recruiting process, I just keep putting it off.

Carolina Speed,

A new poster Dolphin15 has been updating the 2016 Recruiting thread with outstanding white athletes - most who have no offers from division 1 schools. It's pretty eye opening to see how these guys are being systematically neglected.

I look forward to your thread on the recruiting process (whenever you get a chance to work on it) just to get the perspective of someone who went through it with his son.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In the interest of putting the debacle that was the 2015 draft behind me I did a quick search at the draft eligible prospects for next season (prior to the wave of affletic underclassmen that will declare). I'm not being a blind optimist but it does look to be better than this year's draft. Just get ready for a ton of Cardale (played 3 games in his career in a QB friendly system that does not translate to the NFL) Jones hype.