2015 College Football Season Week 5

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 5 kicks off tonight with a deplorable Miami team going against Cincinnati. Gunner Kiel looks to be out for this game so lets hope Freshman Hayden Moore has another big game against Miami.

The most enjoyable game to watch this week will be Iowa vs. Wisconsin for sure. I think Stanford will keep rolling against Arizona.

Hopefully some of the top tier white QBs have big games so the media can not longer neglect them in the Heisman conversation.

TwentyTwo

Master
Tailback Kade Harrington 5'-9" 190 jr. (Lamar) was fun to watch play tonight! Had 152 yards rushing on 20 carries & TD; added 47 yards receiving on 2 receptions. He showed nice burst & lateral movement...

Good to see Cincinnati beat Miami..ending a long losing streak vs the Canes'..back-up QB Hayden Moore passed for 279 yards & 2 TD's after last weeks Most passing yards in team history...WR Max Morrison followed up last weeks big game with 5 receptions & 61 yards

North Dakota State & South Dakota State should also be an entertaining contest!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great to see Moore step up big again and lead cincinatti to a big win over a deplorable Miami team with its mystery meat black quarterback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin LB Joe Schobert records 7th sack of season! Iowa DE Drew Ott with a forced fumble.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa - Wisconsin has been a fun game to watch. Good to see Ott back out there after getting injured a few weeks ago.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Schobert credited with a sack,forced fumble and fumble recovery all in one play!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Schobert another sack! Next Clay Matthews !

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Stave stinks. Wisconsin could be elite with decent QB play.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

He is ok - they really don't have another option. This game was fun to watch - dominant defenses with quite a few white playmakers on both sides. I am glad Iowa was able to pull out the victory to go to 5-0

Heretic

Master
Yep. Now a Senior, he's never really progressed much since starting as a redshirt Freshman. Kind of like Iowa before their current Junior QB, C.J. Beathard, who's really looking like a nice NFL prospect (in a fair world) and has Iowa at 5-0. Very nice. Northwestern at 5-0 too, beating Minnesota.

Harbaugh has a somewhat White-friendly Michigan looking very good now.

How about Texas getting whopped by TCU 50-0? What a coal-fest that was. Simply unwatchable. Will AA hire, Charlie Strong, survive the season?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yep. Now a Senior, he's never really progressed much since starting as a redshirt Freshman. Kind of like Iowa before their current Junior QB, C.J. Beathard, who's really looking like a nice NFL prospect (in a fair world) and has Iowa at 5-0. Very nice. Northwestern at 5-0 too, beating Minnesota.

Harbaugh has a somewhat White-friendly Michigan looking very good now.

How about Texas getting whopped by TCU 50-0? What a coal-fest that was. Simply unwatchable. Will AA hire, Charlie Strong, survive the season?

I happened to catch a little bit of Gameday this morning and "herbie" and the rest of the gang couldn't stop fawning over Strong and how he is going to get things turned around down there and how even though they are losing their is an "energy" down there.

Heretic

Master
I happened to catch a little bit of Gameday this morning and "herbie" and the rest of the gang couldn't stop fawning over Strong and how he is going to get things turned around down there and how even though they are losing their is an "energy" down there.
Ha! Ever the reliable Caste-stooge, Herbstreit, duly performing his role as Chief Propagandist for BSPN College Football.

The last time Texas was really White-friendly was in 1991, before they got whipped by Thug U in the 1991 Cotton Bowl. Obviously, the consensus "fix" to that since then was to recruit the same type of "afflete" that Thug U had. Now that they have achieved that goal, and suck, will they modify that philosophy?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mangieri with a strip sack of apedale jones. Indiana looks fired up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow beyond pathetic:

[h=1]RANGERS APOLOGIZE FOR C. STRONG TWEET[/h]
i

The Rangers Twitter handle tweeted "Fire Charlie.# bye" while TCU was leading Charlie Strong's Longhorns 50-0. The tweet has been deleted. The Rangers apologized in a statement that read in part: "The tweet was posted by a member of the team's social media department who was neither working for the Rangers nor was at Globe Life Park today. Effective immediately, that individual is no longer employed by the Rangers."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Coker is doing a great job "managing" the game :pound:

Last Sunday I was watching some show on BSPN and all they did was try to talk down Coker and Lambert as game managers. They really did a good job at attacking Coker -it was beyond pathetic. They just kept talking about the running backs and saying how they were the real focal point of the offenses.

Heretic

Master
Wow beyond pathetic:

RANGERS APOLOGIZE FOR C. STRONG TWEET

i

The Rangers Twitter handle tweeted "Fire Charlie.# bye" while TCU was leading Charlie Strong's Longhorns 50-0. The tweet has been deleted. The Rangers apologized in a statement that read in part: "The tweet was posted by a member of the team's social media department who was neither working for the Rangers nor was at Globe Life Park today. Effective immediately, that individual is no longer employed by the Rangers."
Wow! "Thou shalt not defy your CultMarx masters!" This showcases just how precarious the current employment situation is in contemporary Amerikan Corporate "culture" by making a pretty innocuous statement that probably the majority of the intended audience agree with. I guarantee you that if Strong were White, the Rangers organization wouldn't give a rip and he'd still be employed.

Heretic

Master
I don't know what happened to Kansas State's starting QB. His stats show 0/2 passing today, but they have a kid in there right now named Kody Cook who's officially listed as a WR on K-State's web site.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sport/m-footbl/2014/roster/5589bf35e4b09d6fde8f3572

Anyway, he's looking very good and has them up on OSU 28-20 at OSU at the half.

Here's his line at half:

Passing: 9/11 127 yards 2 TD 0 INT
Rushing: 14 for 58 yards 1 TD

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow! "Thou shalt not defy your CultMarx masters!" This showcases just how precarious the current employment situation is in contemporary Amerikan Corporate "culture" by making a pretty innocuous statement that probably the majority of the intended audience agree with. I guarantee you that if Strong were White, the Rangers organization wouldn't give a rip and he'd still be employed.

If Strong were white his job security would be a topic of conversation on BSPN every day until he was ousted. Their would be an outcry from the fanbase, media and the University of Texas AD. It's just a sham and another example of affirmative action.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Indiana hung tough but it looks like the game is getting away from them. Ohio St. got lucky with injuries to Indiana's QB Sudfeld.

Look's like I spoke to soon - Zander Diamont with a 79 yard td rush!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't know what happened to Kansas State's starting QB. His stats show 0/2 passing today, but they have a kid in there right now named Kody Cook who's officially listed as a WR on K-State's web site.

http://www.kstatesports.com/sport/m-footbl/2014/roster/5589bf35e4b09d6fde8f3572

Anyway, he's looking very good and has them up on OSU 28-20 at OSU at the half.

Here's his line at half:

Passing: 9/11 127 yards 2 TD 0 INT
Rushing: 14 for 58 yards 1 TD

Sounds like Cook was an emergency QB - Just had a long run and unfortunately left the field with a shoulder injury.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Will Grier is carving up supposedly one of the best defenses in the country. I would really love to see some of these SEC teams play some big ten teams like Iowa or Wisconsin.

Eastern Michigan giving LSU and the already anointed Hesiman winner a game right now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Backup Indiana QB Zander Diamont had a beautiful 81 run against Ohio St! Displayed pure speed burning affletes.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Indiana hung tough but it looks like the game is getting away from them. Ohio St. got lucky with injuries to Indiana's QB Sudfeld.

Look's like I spoke to soon - Zander Diamont with a 79 yard td rush!!

That was an awesome Run!