2015 College Football Season Week 1

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I watched the va tech - osu game up to the point brewer was knocked out. That took all the wind out of their sails. The backup black quarterback was garbage.

Ohio state didn't seem as dominant as the media has been building them up to be. The cats out of the bag on who their staring qb will be and how they plan to use him. That oaf cardale is big, lumbering and awkward much like jameez in terms of "athletic ability". I will say that the osu scheme is almost foolproof and the play calling was really good, they almost always had wide open receivers for the qb to go to. I think some of the bigger dlinemen in the big ten will be able to take the oaf down a lot easier than the undersized tech defensive ends.

Phall

Master
Awesome play by Rogers saw that live he looked fast and very fluid for his size. A black back his size would be a no doubt running back. A white guy his size is a walk-on fullback. C'mon people it's obvious.

Reiteration of unsung praise statement from media before his "against-all-odds" TD scamper: Sam Rogers the play before had swept out left on a pull against the rightmost gridirons and engaged and plowed out the cornerback he picked up. This left the VT tailback to make the cut back in after the first down. 11-ish yards, good formation play. It was that buildup of plays that forced OSU to ID him (Rogers) on the field as a meathead that allowed Sam Rogers to put the "hippie hippie shake" on the Buckeyes' secondary.

I didn't watch much of that game save for that play, and woohoo! Nice night overall :) for me anyway