2014 NFL Season Week 7

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The always classy Marcus Vick took to Twitter to slam Nick Foles and support supa afflete Vick. What a racist prick that guy is.

Patrick

Guru
I wasn't really impressed with Smiff.
You're right, Smith wasn't that great - the Pats D could get NO pressure on him and their D isn't that great at given up yards when they are healthy - they are missing 3 of their best players in Wilfork, Mayo and Talib and Kelly is a good DT also. Smith had no pressure and was facing an already weak defense missing it's three best players so I'm sorry he should have looked good - given all that he still fumbled two times in a row where his team recovered and threw a pick six. Brady was under constant pressure from a good pass rush and had a receiving core that is either all rookies, a 4th receiver last year or just back from an injury lasting nearly a full year. The Jets won but it was hardly because of Smith being a great QB - don't give him too much credit. That being said Brady does not look as accurate as he has in the past, I can't blame half of those incompletions on his receivers.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Gotta feel sorry for Case Keenum. He's played extremely well for his first NFL action in a hostile environment, but his sumo-ized line can't block. He has 1 to 2 seconds and then he's decked.

Old Scratch

Mentor
Gotta feel sorry for Case Keenum. He's played extremely well for his first NFL action in a hostile environment, but his sumo-ized line can't block. He has 1 to 2 seconds and then he's decked.

The Texans need to stick with him and let him get game reps and experience. Schaub is not the answer.

goyim

Guru
The always classy Marcus Vick took to Twitter to slam Nick Foles and support supa afflete Vick. What a racist prick that guy is.

Whites would serve themselves well to become racist. It's either us or them. There is no coexistence.

foobar75

Master
For a while there, Keenum was having one of those magical games that black quarterbacks seem to have, as Bigunreal often alludes to. But that lack of protection in the 2nd half finally got to him.

Depressing Sunday, black quarterbacks 6-0, could very likely be 7-0 if Freeman wins against the lowly Giants tomorrow. A good showing by Manning/Welker/Decker and Hillis possibly getting some carries tomorrow are the only things left to salvage something positive out of this mostly disappointing Week 7.

goyim

Guru
I look forward to both Luck and Manning torching the coal black defenses. I think there's zero white defensive starters between the Colts and Broncos.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I look forward to both Luck and Manning torching the coal black defenses. I think there's zero white defensive starters between the Colts and Broncos.

Angerer for Colts, Wolfe for Broncos.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How many examples do we need to see of this black quarterback "magic," especially in contrast to the mediocre play of the best young white QBs? Not only is RGIII back to his "brilliant" rookie form, Scam produces pretty consistently, Crapernick is not going away, and somehow Thaddeous Lewis, who wasn't even good in college, can come right in to the NFL and produce better stats than the BEST white college QBs can (Gabbart, Ponder, Barkley, etc.). Not to mention, of course, Geno Smiff besting Tom Brady.

Look at all the white college QBs who were stars in the NCAA over the past few years, and where they now stand in the NFL: Tebow (unemployed), Leinart (unemployed), Clausen (is he still even on the Panthers?), Quinn (where is he now?), Locker (constantly injured, still has a slight chance to avoid the "bust" label), Gabbart (already locked into "bust" status), Ponder (already locked into "bust" status), Barkley (the kind of "debut" we should logically have seen from Pryor, Thaddeous Lewis and so many other black quarterbacks, bud didn't).

Only Andrew Luck, Matt Stafford, and to a lesser degree Andy Dalton are considered sure fire starters among the young white QBs. It just defies logic to think that none of the overrated, highly touted black rookie QBs have those Gabbart-Barkley type games, and often do "amazing" things on the field, while the young white QBs just can't seem to find that kind of "magic." Maybe it's like loose hips or something, or that "natural" rhythm "white boys" just don't have.

Something mysterious, something unprecedented, happened at the beginning of Scam's rookie season. Scam was a tailor made bust, even more obviously all hype than JaMarcus was. And yet, he lit the league on fire from his first game. Since that time, instead of the Quincy Carter-Akili Smith-Tavarous Jackson-type performances we'd grown to know and love, we've seen one "magical" unlikely effort after another, even from unheralded, virtually ignored pedestrian blacks like Pryor and Thaddeous Lewis. I will never accept all of this as being legitimate. Deny it all you want, but the black quarterback phenomenon is real, and it is here to stay.

When black QBs perform poorly, as they have as a group so far in 2013, you are nowhere to be found. But when they have a good week, you show up like clockwork with your paranoid insinuations that it was all scripted or fixed. Big surprise there.

As far as young White QBs, besides Luck and Stafford you can add Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannehill, Joe Flacco, Alex Smith, Sam Bradford, Jake Locker, Mike Glennon, and potentially Foles/Barkley to the extremely strong array of 30+ White veterans.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Nick Foles didn't have a good day which is disappointing. Matt Barkley didn't play well either but he was a rookie in his first game.

I still think that both Foles and Barkley have bright futures despite having one bad day.

All of a sudden every black quarterback seems to playing better than one might expect. Pryor in Oakland is an example.

I've seen suggestions that blacks play harder for black quarterbacks and sabotage white quarterbacks. Maybe it's true.

davidholly

Mentor
Keenum played well against the Chiefs defense. Put up much better numbers than the overhyped afflete Pryor. Pryor was down right embarrassed in that game.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Relatively speaking, why are Whites not at all rare on offense, but less likely to be seen on defense?

Do DWFs ever notice this? And, do they ever draw a correlation between the fact that defenses are terrible on most teams? And, that most teams have overwhelmingly Black defenses?

Do they ever draw a correlation between the facts that teams that are Whiter tend to do better?

Why are there fewer Whites on defense than on offense? Surely it can't be that Whites are physically not strong enough to play defensive positions, if they are capable of playing offense. If it's a speed thing, then it's obvious that Blacks can't play defense either, since most defensive units suck.

What gives?

dwid

Hall of Famer
Why are there fewer Whites on defense than on offense? Surely it can't be that Whites are physically not strong enough to play defensive positions, if they are capable of playing offense. If it's a speed thing, then it's obvious that Blacks can't play defense either, since most defensive units suck.

What gives?

defense is easier mentally imo

Pie

Guru
Relatively speaking, why are Whites not at all rare on offense, but less likely to be seen on defense?

. . .

What gives?

My theory is that failure is more apparent/obvious on defense. The failure to make that one tackle, the failure to defend that one pass, the failure to get pressure on the QB are all extremely obvious. On the offensive side more of the blame is attributed to the entire unit, not just that one player.

Why would that contribute to a racial disparity? Because blacks can get away with making a mistake here and there(and there and there and there and there) and still keep their jobs. Whites are always one bad play away from becoming a national pariah, and on defense, those bad plays are guaranteed to happen eventually. That's why virtually every white player starting on defense is an excellent player who is one of the very top players on their entire team. For white defensive players, only the elite survive.

foobar75

Master
Latest CM insanity brought to you by the new Verizon commercial. Cool, civilized, suburban black family in their nice Halloween costumes, out trick or treating in the neighborhood. Of course, never mind the reality that things like trick or treating, Easter egg hunts, attending county fairs, etc are either banned or conducted with a great level of caution in any place that has a presence of black people due to constant threats of mayhem and violence.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glennon fared well today IMO. Barkley did not play well but let's be honest he was not taking reps with the first team and was unprepared. Foles and or Barkley are both better long term answers for the eagles.

the black quarterbacks all winning today is disheartening but two of them beat teams with injured qbs. I am hoping tebow gets a look by the rams with Bradford likely done for the season

backrow

Hall of Famer
Appears to be a torn ACL and a broken leg. Tough break for a great player, will be very difficult to come back from that and be same player again.

you're right, they updated the article I posted. can we not catch a break this season?!?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That was Deckers 8th td of the year. He is one of the top 10 receivers in the nfl and he still has alot of upside. This is going to a fun game. I would like to see an offensive shootout.

davidholly

Mentor
That was Deckers 8th td of the year. He is one of the top 10 receivers in the nfl and he still has alot of upside. This is going to a fun game. I would like to see an offensive shootout.

They misspoke, it was only his 3rd TD of the year. He keeps making big gains only to get tackled in the redzone.