2014 NBA Playoffs

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I couldn't make it past even 20 seconds...utterly reprehensible...

stopped following the ghetto thug league years ago...
What unwatchable thug trash...and a fixed league all the way.
Good job, BFU! I couldn't even get myself to hit the link, let alone stomach 20 seconds.

The only exposure to the Ghetto Basketball League that I get is here on CF. I'd rather watch a girl's softball game than that garbage.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

PamelaOC

Banned
Good job, BFU! I couldn't even get myself to hit the link, let alone stomach 20 seconds.

The only exposure to the Ghetto Basketball League that I get is here on CF. I'd rather watch a girl's softball game than that garbage.

Hey! I played softball in high school...

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Are there any white starters in the NBA finals? I seem to recall San Antonio being a bit white friendly with Ginobli and a few others coming off the bench. What about Birdman? Does he start for Miami?

WSTD14

Are there any white starters in the NBA finals? I seem to recall San Antonio being a bit white friendly with Ginobli and a few others coming off the bench. What about Birdman? Does he start for Miami?

Birdman comes off the bench. Tiago Splitter starts at center for San Antonio.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
So... people can't just dislike him because of his attitude and behavior? It has to be a racial thing?

Typical knee-jerk reaction by "liberal" jerks.

Lebron James will never be as great as Michael Jordan or Larry Bird or a number of other all time greats simply because he doesn't seem to be very tough mentally, or even physically.

You'd have to tie Larry Bird—even if he had a broken back—to the locker room to keep him out of a crucial game.

Lebron James is pampered and groomed by the media because the NBA is desperate for "stars" to make it appear as if it is profitable and actually a good product. He is NOT tough.

Is he talented? Yes, of course.

But is he GREAT? Great enough to stand alongside Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Magic, Jabbar, Cousy, West, Stockton, Malone, etc?

No way.

He probably will continue to win titles because it is in the NBA's financial interest that he do so. Therefore, gift-calls from refs, other special treatment.

This ****** on the radio is just the average low-intelligence douchebag who has to turn everything into a racial issue simply because he hasn't got the mental toughness to actually face an issue and work through it like a MAN.

As in, if Lebron has maturity and toughness issues, they ought to be addressed so the guy can actually clean up his act and LEGITIMATELY become an all-time great.

Instead, "wa-waaaaaah, I have a penis but I am on my rag all the time, waaaah, people dislike my gay crush Lebron because he's Black and not because he's an overrated, pampered doucherocket, waaah..."

This same personality comes off in many offices around the US and other Western societies where minorities (including women) fall back on the "you hate me because I'm a [Black person/Mexican/woman/homosexual etc.], and not because I am a sh*tty worker who calls in sick all the time and does a half-as$ job and I can be replaced by a White MAN and the company would INSTANTLY improve..."

This c*nt on the radio is an enabler, the same type that contributes to the collapse of our increasingly laughable society.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So... people can't just dislike him because of his attitude and behavior? It has to be a racial thing?

Typical knee-jerk reaction by "liberal" jerks.

Lebron James will never be as great as Michael Jordan or Larry Bird or a number of other all time greats simply because he doesn't seem to be very tough mentally, or even physically.

You'd have to tie Larry Bird—even if he had a broken back—to the locker room to keep him out of a crucial game.

Lebron James is pampered and groomed by the media because the NBA is desperate for "stars" to make it appear as if it is profitable and actually a good product. He is NOT tough.

Is he talented? Yes, of course.

But is he GREAT? Great enough to stand alongside Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Magic, Jabbar, Cousy, West, Stockton, Malone, etc?

No way.

He probably will continue to win titles because it is in the NBA's financial interest that he do so. Therefore, gift-calls from refs, other special treatment.

This ****** on the radio is just the average low-intelligence douchebag who has to turn everything into a racial issue simply because he hasn't got the mental toughness to actually face an issue and work through it like a MAN.

As in, if Lebron has maturity and toughness issues, they ought to be addressed so the guy can actually clean up his act and LEGITIMATELY become an all-time great.

Instead, "wa-waaaaaah, I have a penis but I am on my rag all the time, waaaah, people dislike my gay crush Lebron because he's Black and not because he's an overrated, pampered doucherocket, waaah..."

This same personality comes off in many offices around the US and other Western societies where minorities (including women) fall back on the "you hate me because I'm a [Black person/Mexican/woman/homosexual etc.], and not because I am a sh*tty worker who calls in sick all the time and does a half-as$ job and I can be replaced by a White MAN and the company would INSTANTLY improve..."

This c*nt on the radio is an enabler, the same type that contributes to the collapse of our increasingly laughable society.

^^^This...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
...and if we don't start telling it like it is, and sticking it right back in their faces, consequences be damned, we are marching into our own oven.
How could our own race be so brilliant in years past, and innovative, brave, and take pride in boldness, yet turn into self-defeating wussies in such a short time?
We've become a collectively insane race. :wacko:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Gio, well said friend. I find it ridiculous that Lebron is even mentioned as better than Kobe,Jordan, Magic, and Bird.

Riggins44

Master
I know nobody is on this thread, but I'm enjoying watching San Antonio absolutely destroy Miami and humiliate them on the Heat's home court. This is the second game in a row they've done this. Looks like the Spurs are going to win this series easily. It's not nearly as good as when Dallas beat Miami in the finals a few years ago, but it's pretty damn good compared to the results we've had to endure in the NFL and NBA the past few years. The Heat exemplify all that's wrong with the CS and pro sports. At least the Spurs are semi-white friendly (at least for the NBA) with Ginobilli, Splitter, Bonner, Bellinelli, and Baynes. This is a good result for our cause. The Spurs are one of the more White-friendly teams in the league.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I know nobody is on this thread, but I'm enjoying watching San Antonio absolutely destroy Miami and humiliate them on the Heat's home court. This is the second game in a row they've done this. Looks like the Spurs are going to win this series easily. It's not nearly as good as when Dallas beat Miami in the finals a few years ago, but it's pretty damn good compared to the results we've had to endure in the NFL and NBA the past few years. The Heat exemplify all that's wrong with the CS and pro sports. At least the Spurs are semi-white friendly (at least for the NBA) with Ginobilli, Splitter, Bonner, Bellinelli, and Baynes. This is a good result for our cause. The Spurs are one of the more White-friendly teams in the league.

yes the past 2 games have been very enjoyable !

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
It's great that the Spurs are destroying the Heat!
Regardless of the players, the Spurs are playing 'team' basketball, which is basically the white version of basketball.
And the Heat represent black basketball.
Other than Tony Parker, who is really great at driving to the hoop, but not a team player, I really like the Spurs.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Kings winning tonight and the Spurs closing out the Heat would be a great ending to my week.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I haven't watched one game. So the Spurs have one white starter and several of our guys come off the bench?

Miami, I assume, only has Birdman coming off he bench and are all-black otherwise?

Riggins44

Master
I haven't watched one game. So the Spurs have one white starter and several of our guys come off the bench?

Miami, I assume, only has Birdman coming off he bench and are all-black otherwise?

Actually, San Antonio isn't starting any whites this series. Ginobilli comes off the bench like he basically has his whole career, but once he gets put in the first time he's basically playing the whole game. Splittler spells Duncan and Bonner gets a few minutes here and there. Bellinelli has played very little this series and Baynes has always just been a bench warmer.

Miami is coal black except for the freakshow Birdman.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hoping the Spurs can finish it tonight. I would love to see the Heat Team and Fans have that constipated look on their faces!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Manuuuuuuuu!!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a dunk. A facial. We need to upload that video. Way to go Ginobli. He may be 36 but the guy can still jump!:thumbsup:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What a dunk. A facial. We need to upload that video. Way to go Ginobli. He may be 36 but the guy can still jump!:thumbsup:

pretty awesome. Spurs look like they have this. Up 7 and I don't think parker has even scored yet!

Iconoclast

Guru
BqNyfbOCcAAQB9e.jpg

celticdb15

Hall of Famer