2014 NBA Playoffs

Westside

Hall of Famer
Congrats to all the Spurs. All conduct themselves like sportsmen and play team ball.Whats not to like. Yeah, could be another 1 or 2 White starters. Manu, a winner at every stage of his basketball career, be it the Olympics, World Championships and NBA Championships. The man has won/dominated at ever level. He has indeed represented us very well.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Congrats to all the Spurs. All conduct themselves like sportsmen and play team ball.Whats not to like. Yeah, could be another 1 or 2 White starters. Manu, a winner at every stage of his basketball career, be it the Olympics, World Championships and NBA Championships. The man has won/dominated at ever level. He has indeed represented us very well.

Indeed, Westside.
It was a pleasure to see most of the that game and see the overhyped Heat get blown out by solid team-ball on both ends of the court. Manu is a man. That was a great dunk and he made other great, gutty plays the whole series.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Kings winning tonight and the Spurs closing out the Heat would be a great ending to my week.
Yep! That's the way my week ended. Just as I was hoping for.:)

foobar75

Master
Great outcome, after some disappointments earlier this year with the Super Bowl, BCS, etc, we see some good things now. Spurs and Kings win, Kaymer wins the US Open, and hopefully the World Cup will also turn out well.

I totally agree with Westside's comment that Ginobili has represented us very well for over a decade, playing at an elite level and is a sure HOF'er.

PamelaOC

Banned
You can tell the Spurs have a white coach just from the way they play. Now if only all sports were like hockey, where we don't have to worry about Caste teams because none of them are.

Kaptain

Master
Manu is what drove this team. He had the highest +/- ratio on the Spurs for the series and probably the entire playoffs. He may have led in assists as well for the series despite coming off the bench.

Manu, a hall of famer, coming off the bench his whole career shows just how PC the world has to be to pacify black egos. If Manu were black, he would have been an undeniable starter his whole career and a guy the team would be feeding to ball to instead of a guy that has to feed everybody else and create his own chances.

wile

Master
NBA is dominated by black bigots, this started with Jordan. My guess is that Cuban understands this is the kiss of death, and that it won't take much exposure thru the media wall to really stick a fork in the NBA. Then regardless of the media propaganda the white crowds will thin out even more for the bulk of the league. Sure some Herb Shlockowitz on BSPN will tell us the NBA is "hot" but coincidently the TV coverage will go three rows deep at most games. And that is why Cuban spoke out against "racism" regardless of color. I could be wrong but it would have to take several former white players to convince me otherwise.