2014-15 NBA Regular Season: CF Teams To Support

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I flipped on Sportscenter for a moment and it happened to show the Celtics vs 76ers highlights. To my surprise, the whole segment was Kelly Olynyk doing his thing. He scored with an impressive array of three pointers, post moves, finger rolls and fad-away jumpers off the dribble! Unreal for a 7 footer. His upside is Dirk Nowitzki.

Yes, Olynyk did all that coming off the bench in around 29 minutes!

..... and on a negative note, LA Clippers JJ Redick hits his first 5 shots last night and scored 10 points in the first 7-8 minutes of the game and only plays 18 minutes total while going 7-9 in the first half and 14 points. Don't think he played much in the 3rd quarter and saw no 4th quarter action, meanwhile, Griffin (18 pts.) and Jordan (16 pts.) played 30+ minutes and Paul (11 pts.),played 24+ minutes.

Coach Doc Rivers said Redick didn't get the ball much, because they (Detroit), started paying him more attention. Right, no he didn't get the ball much, because he kept him on the bench after his hot start.

I remember seeing this happen to Redick a lot last year. He would score 10-12 first quarter points only to see little or no second half action.

Unlike Dunleavy, I don't think Redick is passive, I think he wants to score. He just doesn't seem to get the consistent minutes!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Tuesday night's best.....

Kanter, UT. 29/7
Anderson, NOP. 28/5
Gasol, MEM. 24/7
Plumlee, BRK 21/9
Hayward, UT. 17/3/5
Nowitzki, DAL. 16/5/5
Gortat, WAS. 15/5
Adams, OKC. 10 boards.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Big night shaping up for our guys! Top performances so far.... with more to come!

Parsons, DAL. 32/7
Nowitzki, DAL. 18/10
Dragic, PHX. 20/8 assts.
Vucevic, ORL. 18/13
Love, CLE. 13/10/6 assts., reports were Love played with flu-like symptoms.
Olynyk, BOS. 15/6

Plumlee, Valuciunas, Hayward, Kanter, etc. all having big games still in progress. Will try to update.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Big night shaping up for our guys! Top performances so far.... with more to come!

Parsons, DAL. 32/7
Nowitzki, DAL. 18/10
Dragic, PHX. 20/8 assts.
Vucevic, ORL. 18/13
Olynyk, BOS. 15/6

Plumlee, Valuciunas, Hayward, Kanter, etc. all having big games still in progress. Will try to update.

Hayward, UT. 29/6/7 asst., scores 29 in one game and 9 the next? Could be a STAR!
Kanter, UT. 18/6

Plumlee, BRK. 23/8, AVG. 18/8.8 over the last four games as a starter!
Teletovic, BRK. 14/3

Valanciunas, TOR. 16/10

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Parsons, DAL. 32/7
Nowitzki, DAL. 18/10
Dragic, PHX. 20/8 assts.
Vucevic, ORL. 18/13
Olynyk, BOS. 15/6

Hayward, UT. 29/6/7
Plumlee, BRK. 23/8
Kanter, UT. 18/6
Valanciunas, TOR. 16/10
Teletovic, BRK. 14/3.....continuing into the late games..

Gasol, MEM. 26/9
Ginobili, SA. 21/8
Montiejunas, HOU. 18/6
Koufos, MEM. 16/7
Redick, LAC. 16
Belinelli, SA. 15/4

Now if Lee, Bogut, Pekovic, Rubio, Hawes, etc. could get healthy!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hayward, UT. 29/6/7
Plumlee, BRK. 23/8
Kanter, UT. 18/6
Valanciunas, TOR. 16/10
Teletovic, BRK. 14/3.....continuing into the late games..

Gasol, MEM. 26/9
Ginobili, SA. 21/8
Montiejunas, HOU. 18/6
Koufos, MEM. 16/7
Redick, LAC. 16
Belinelli, SA. 15/4

Now if Lee, Bogut, Pekovic, Rubio, Hawes, etc. could get healthy!
Every night there are consistently White guys having great nights. This is a great trend. However we don't have a top scorer anymore with Love on the Cavs and Dirk aging. We need a guy who can average 22-25 points every night.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Every night there are consistently White guys having great nights. This is a great trend. However we don't have a top scorer anymore with Love on the Cavs and Dirk aging. We need a guy who can average 22-25 points every night.

Right Freethinker, however....

Hayward, 19.1 pts./game, Kevin Love, 17.6, and Parsons, 16.7 are capable candidates, however, Hayward is attempting only 13.8 shots/game, Love, 12.8, and Parsons, 13.3.

Meanwhile leading scorers James Harden, 26.9pts./game is avg. 18.7 shots/game. Lebron James, 25.7 pts./game, 18.3 shots/game and Kobe Bryant is shooting a WHOPPING 22.4 times a game and only hitting 8.6 or 38%.

Love was avg. 18.5 shots/game last season, (down almost 6 shots/game), and avg. 26 pts./game, again last season.

So, while Hayward, Love, and Parsons are capable top scorers, they will have to figure a way to get the ball and or shoot more.

Probably no excuse for Hayward not to shoot more, he only has Favors, 15.4/game and Kanter, 14.7 to share shots with, while Love has to contend with James and Irving. Hayward should be averaging at least 25 pts./game!

These 3 guys are actually doing pretty well for no more shots than they get!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Right Freethinker, however....

Hayward, 19.1 pts./game, Kevin Love, 17.6, and Parsons, 16.7 are capable candidates, however, Hayward is attempting only 13.8 shots/game, Love, 12.8, and Parsons, 13.3.

Meanwhile leading scorers James Harden, 26.9pts./game is avg. 18.7 shots/game. Lebron James, 25.7 pts./game, 18.3 shots/game and Kobe Bryant is shooting a WHOPPING 22.4 times a game and only hitting 8.6 or 38%.

Love was avg. 18.5 shots/game last season, (down almost 6 shots/game), and avg. 26 pts./game, again last season.

So, while Hayward, Love, and Parsons are capable top scorers, they will have to figure a way to get the ball and or shoot more.

Probably no excuse for Hayward not to shoot more, he only has Favors, 15.4/game and Kanter, 14.7 to share shots with, while Love has to contend with James and Irving. Hayward should be averaging at least 25 pts./game!

These 3 guys are actually doing pretty well for no more shots than they get!
I fully agree and your analysis is spot on. I just wish our guys would be more greedy from time to time. To the average fan, who isn't very bright, they just see the top scorers as "the best" and of course they are all negroes. It's all perception and they don't grasp or care that those guys are all high volume scorers. Plus those guys rise up the all times scorers list and into Hall of Fame conversations, not because they are the best but just because they shoot alot.

You're certainly right about Hayward. On a team with a horrible record, he should get the "Kobe treatment" to shoot at will. If his coach does give him the automatic green light then he needs to be more aggressive and realize that this is his team, he's the best player and he needs to will them to more victories. He's got just as much talent, or arguably more, than James Harden. Harden just shoots way more often.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hey guys. Not sure if any of you watched the Bulls Game tonight? Another win by Chicago. Gasol struggled which is rare but the young stud Mirotic tore it up. He had 27 points and 8 rebounds coming off the bench. This is the 3rd time he has scored over 20 off the bench and he is a rookie. Who knows how good he could be if he started. We need to keep a close eye on this guy. Amazing talent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Can anyone tell me how Tyler Hansbrough's NBA career is going? Don't know if he's been mentioned in this thread or not. He was a beast in college who had the usual negative stereotypes and hate thrown at him like so many who excel in spite of the Caste System.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Can anyone tell me how Tyler Hansbrough's NBA career is going? Don't know if he's been mentioned in this thread or not. He was a beast in college who had the usual negative stereotypes and hate thrown at him like so many who excel in spite of the Caste System.

In his NBA career he's averaged just18 minutes per game in the tine he's seen the court he averages 8points and 4.7rebounds. His career high was 30 against the Knicks in '11. Not spectacular numbers but still a solid player who has time to improve. Look at dunleavy he's what 35 and is having the best year of his career statistically.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Hansbrough's career has been interesting in that he dominated the ACC for four years, becoming the leagues all time leading scorer. Then becomes an NBA player only to average 7.7 pts./game.

At first look you could say how can this be? A victim of the Caste System? Maybe? However, upon closer inspection, Hansbrough entered the NBA at 24 years old! 24 years old? That would have made him a 20 year old college freshman! What? Yes, I generally reserve this trend to black players. Entering their freshman year in college at 19-20.

However, it seems Mr. Hansbrough was not only held back or failed a grade, but 2 or 3 grades.

I've always argued here at CF how many blacks seem to have an unfair advantage, because they're many times held back or fail several grades in elementary school, so one could be in middle school at age 15 playing against 12-13 year-olds, thus beginning the reputation of a so-called great player and translates all the way into high school and beyond.

Clearly, being a 15-16 year old high school freshman gives you an advantage over most 14 year olds!

If Hansbrough was a 16 year old entering his freshman year of high school and 20 years old in his freshman year at N.C., his intimidation and presence I'm sure was felt, thus allowing him to dominate to a certain level. I'm just speculating, but maybe, it didn't translate to the NBA.

I don't know if this what's happening or not. Hansbrough did seem to play well early in his career when given minutes.

What's sad is, as I said, it used to be only blacks failing or being held back, now whites are doing the same thing!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
CS good point. When I was in 8th grade we played a school whose starting QB was a 15yr old black kid 5'8 200lbs with a full goatee! He was a good athlete and a load to tackle but never heard about him again in HS. He tapped out his potential before he even got started. I guess the hood life took him over.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
CS good point. When I was in 8th grade we played a school whose starting QB was a 15yr old black kid 5'8 200lbs with a full goatee! He was a good athlete and a load to tackle but never heard about him again in HS. He tapped out his potential before he even got started. I guess the hood life took him over.

I see ALL THE TIME 7th, and 8th grade teams with 14, 15, 16 year old negros on them. Its commonplace to the point where people just expect it as if its normal, or ok. Its not ok. They should not be allowed to compete if they are older, and bigger than the rest of the kids.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This is starting to be ridiculous! Kevin Love only gets off 9 shots in 35+ mins. and only scores 8 points to go along with 8 boards! He can't be happy?

anyway last nights stats as well as tonights so far......

last night...

Redick, LAC. 23pts.
Korver, ATL. 22
Belinelli, SA. 21
Galinari, DEN. 19
Parsons, DAL. 16/11
Nowitzki, DAL. 13pts. really ?
Anderson, NOP. 16/5/3
Kaman, POR. 16/6
Hayward, UT. 14/6 mediocre performance again will drop his scoring avg.!
Ingles, UT. 13/4 never heard of him from Australia, could be someone to watch!

and tonight so far....

Gasol, MEM. 23/12/5
Leuer, MEM. 16/7, in a rare start!
Plumlee, BRK. 21/12, I wonder what happens when Lopez comes back? Another great white talent may have to ride the bench!!!

Vucevic, ORL. 19/17/4, coming back from an injury with a vengeance! A beast!
Dragic, PHX. 16/6/4 his scoring avg. is down 3 pts. from last year!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Plumlee, BRK. 21/12, I wonder what happens when Lopez comes back? Another great white talent may have to ride the bench!!!
Rumor has it the Nets are looking to trade Lopez. They also may trade Williams and / or Johnson. If they make major moves, it'll be interesting to see who they receive in return and what the racial makeup of their team becomes.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Tonight's top performances......

Gasol, MEM. 24/12/5
Hayward, UT. 21/4/4
Redick, LAC. 21
Valanciunas, TOR. 20/9
Ginobili, SA. 19/10 assts.
Korver, ATL. 18/4/3
Nowitzki, DAL. 16/6, Dirk now with 27,286 pts., 27 behind Elvin Hayes for 8th all time! Dirk also has 9,750 rebounds, 250 from 10,000!

Gasol, CHI. 14/9
Kanter, UT. 13/9

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Some good news in terms of player movement. Alexey Shved was traded from the 3-23 76ers to the playoff bound Rockets. Shved will get a chance to play for a winner and the Rockets now have 3 Whites on their roster. With Motiejunas starting and playing well, they become a much easier team to support.

Philadelphia on the other hand, has now achieved a 100% diversity enriched roster! No more honkeys holding them back. They should now have an even better chance at breaking the worst record mark for a single season. Go 76ers!

icsept

Master
Interesting trivia: There are 6 sets of brothers playing in the NBA right now. Zoran and Goran Dragic; Miles and Mason Plumlee; Cody and Tyler Zeller; Brook and Robin Lopez; Marc and Pau Gasol; and, Markief and Marcus Morris. 5/6 of the sets are White (or Whitish if you include the Lopez bros). It's a strange statistical anomaly for an 80% black league.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Interesting trivia: There are 6 sets of brothers playing in the NBA right now. Zoran and Goran Dragic; Miles and Mason Plumlee; Cody and Tyler Zeller; Brook and Robin Lopez; Marc and Pau Gasol; and, Markief and Marcus Morris. 5/6 of the sets are White (or Whitish if you include the Lopez bros). It's a strange statistical anomaly for an 80% black league.
That is pretty cool.

The 3rd Zeller bro, Luke, played for Phoenix for part of one season. It would be cool if he could make a return. Also, there is a slim chance that Marshall Plumlee could make the NBA, maybe based on his size alone.

Future brother combos could be the Wear twins. Travis plays for the Knicks and David is in the D-League. Maybe he'll get signed by someone later in the year. Looking way ahead and very unlikely would be Tyler and TJ Hawes of BYU. Tyler should get a chance in the NBA but TJ is too young to predict.

For blacks, the Harrison twins from Kentucky will both be in the NBA at some point.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That is pretty cool.

The 3rd Zeller bro, Luke, played for Phoenix for part of one season. It would be cool if he could make a return. Also, there is a slim chance that Marshall Plumlee could make the NBA, maybe based on his size alone.

Future brother combos could be the Wear twins. Travis plays for the Knicks and David is in the D-League. Maybe he'll get signed by someone later in the year. Looking way ahead and very unlikely would be Tyler and TJ Hawes of BYU. Tyler should get a chance in the NBA but TJ is too young to predict.

For blacks, the Harrison twins from Kentucky will both be in the NBA at some point.

Also, the Murphy brothers (Erik is in the D-League, Alex is at Florida, and the youngest, Tomas, is a Top-25 guy for 2017) could also potentially make it as well.

Also, I'm surprised Ben Hansbrough (Tyler's bro) is out of the league already; that good absolutely tore it up at Notre Dame.

I've heard TJ is going to be GOOD. I read a BYU column last week that was saying TJ is taking his mission now with a couple of other guys, and when they get back, that team could have Final Four aspirations!!! So it's definitely possible to see TJ in the NBA one day, but not for a long while yet.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Love with a decent game tonight....

Love, CLE. 20/10/4 assts.
Zeller, BOS. 22/10, playing well as a starter!

Olynyk, BOS. 14/8
Vucevic, ORL. 18/12/3 assts.
Gasol, CHI. 18/9/4 assts.
Gortat, WAS. 14/11

Others playing well early in their games include, Plumlee, BRK. already a double/double at 19/10, Redick, Korver, and Adams.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Love with a decent game tonight....

Love, CLE. 20/10/4 assts.
Zeller, BOS. 22/10, playing well as a starter!

Olynyk, BOS. 14/8
Vucevic, ORL. 18/12/3 assts.
Gasol, CHI. 18/9/4 assts.
Gortat, WAS. 14/11

Others playing well early in their games include, Plumlee, BRK. already a double/double at 19/10, Redick, Korver, and Adams.

Plumlee, BRK. 19/13, now avg. a D/D, 18/10 over last 6 games as a starter!
Redick, LAC. 18
Korver, ATL. 14

Dragic, PHX. 16/3/2 in the first half!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Plumlee, BRK. 19/13, now avg. a D/D, 18/10 over last 6 games as a starter!
Redick, LAC. 18
Korver, ATL. 14

Dragic, PHX. 16/3/2 in the first half!

Dragic finished with 25/3/4
Len, PHX. 17/7

Nowitzki, DAL. 22 pts./5 boards, with 27,308 career pts. and 7 points from passing Elvin Hayes for 8th place all time!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dragic finished with 25/3/4
Len, PHX. 17/7

Nowitzki, DAL. 22 pts./5 boards, with 27,308 career pts. and 7 points from passing Elvin Hayes for 8th place all time!

This is so exciting. With the way sports has went over the last 3 to 4 decades, who would have ever thought we would witness a european player that will eventually finish in the All Time Top 5 of Nba Scorers ever? Love live King Dirk Nowitzki!