2013 NBA Playoffs

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
The announcers, supporters, and nearly everyone involved in the game is usually an AA hire, promoting the "agenda" 24-7. It seems most white DWF's have tuned out the game despite the non-stop promotion by the sports-govt-media complex. If even those losers have tuned out how can anyone with a CF viewpoint stomach it?

Im right with you on this one Jax. I use to love basketball. Well actually I still love the game of basketball, but the NBA is just unwatchable anymore. On top of all the reasons mentioned above is the undeniable fact that the game itself has been ruined. I wish I had a nickel for everytime I saw a guy put his hand totally under the ball while "dribbling", and take 3 or 4 big ol steps, and then leap into the air bulldozing a stationary defender only to be awarded free shots.

I like to watch old games just to see the contrast. Its literally two completely different games. The players of the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s were far more skilled than the overgrown babies that play today.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Funny post, Phall. That was a fine summary of the ever-loathsome Miami Heat and their innumerable sociopathic transgressions; however, you did omit a pertinent photo depicting the supernaturally-annoying “Genesis” of this extra-chocolate club. That is, the laughably-narcissistic, DWF-titillating, pyrotechnic-laden “inauguration” of LeBrown James (and Chris Bosch) subsequent to his globe-reverberating decision to “take my talents to South Beach”

lebron_james_miami_heat_home_jersey.jpg

CAPTION: Marxism, Inc. “Pep Rally” Dazzles DWF’s

Jaxvid said:
The announcers, supporters, and nearly everyone involved in the game is usually an AA hire, promoting the "agenda" 24-7. It seems most white DWF's have tuned out the game despite the non-stop promotion by the sports-govt-media complex. If even those losers have tuned out how can anyone with a CF viewpoint stomach it?

Like you, I don’t actually watch any NBA games; however, watching game “highlights” via ESPN SportsCenter is essentially unavoidable. Following the insipid clips of unsightly, tattooed, clumsy black thugs with stick figure physiques sprinting in super-slow motion and brawling at the drop of a hat, one of ESPN’s NBA “analysts” will typically evaluate each team’s play. The Ebonic-mumbling black analysts (Jalen Rose, Micheal Wilbon, Jamal Mashburn, Bruce Bowen, etc) are predictably repugnant…but not nearly as despicable as the grubby-handed gaggle of token wiggers on the company payroll (Chris Mullin, Tim Legler, Jon Barry, Ric Bucher, and the insufferable “King Wigger,” Bill Simmons)…

EI_101793_20121114_JF1_1616-150x150.jpg

CAPTION: Chris “Arch Wigger Deluxe” Mullin

legler.jpg

CAPTION: “Tiny” Tim Legler

bill-simmons-rips-skip-bayless.png

CAPTION: “Botswana” Bill Simmons – The Prince of Casteon Hell

If any of you have heard Simmons speak (aside from an NBA analyst, he also “fills in” on the show “Pardon the Interruption”) or read his daft, mean-spirited columns, you’ve probably realized that of all ESPN’s current and former employees, he may be the most pugnaciously anti-white of them all. Seriously, this little Negro-flavored bastard makes the “Anti-White All Star Team” over at NFL Network (Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Michael Lombardi, Charley Casserly, Joe Theissmann, Tom Waddle, etc) look like white supremacists by comparison. If I were afforded “5 minutes alone” with any Media Caste Whore, it might just be Simmons.

The Pacers should be particularly ashamed, as they’ve been effectively transformed from one of the whitest squads of the past twenty years, to featuring a tar-hued starting five contrasted against several “white scrubs” who cheer from the bench and, in emergencies, spell their Negroes. Naturally, Indiana’s exclusively-white fanbase could care less what race of player is fielded, so long as “their team” wins...

628x471.jpg

CAPTION: Schande Der Haut

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, if you're a member of CF and still watching the NBA then something is wrong. That whole league is set up as a cultmarxy wet dream. I can't watch 2 minutes of it or listen to more then 30 seconds. It's all black all the time. Intentionally developed and regulated to make the White man as insignificant as possible.

The NFL is bad, real bad, but it's a hundred times better then the NBA. Everything that is wrong with our society is showcased in that farce of a "league". Ignorant, savage thugs, with tattoos covering them like third world savages, compete to the roar of nearly all White audiences filled with the white whores that sleep with those poor excuses for human beings.

The NBA is a niche league, propped up like the WNBA is only on a much larger scale. Like the large criminal banks, the NBA is "too big to fail" and so the corporate media will continue to overpromote it to an absurd extent. The NFL and MLB are also "too big to fail" Caste System projects but the media charade is easiest to see when it comes to basketball.

Stanley Cup playoff games illustrate that the NHL has a far more devoted and passionate fan base than the NBA, and does so with about 5% of the media coverage.

scroat

Guru
The NBA is unwatchable. Maybe if the T-wolves stay white and can put some wins together it could generate some interest but I doubt it'll happen. I feel like this past season was their one chance. My favorite basketball team is whoever team USA is playing against.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The NBA is unwatchable. Maybe if the T-wolves stay white and can put some wins together it could generate some interest but I doubt it'll happen. I feel like this past season was their one chance. My favorite basketball team is whoever team USA is playing against.
Look for the officials to bury their whistles when Lebron James tries to take over the game tonight. In game 5 they let him travel, charge and do what he pleased in the third quarter. It made me think of the 2002 conference series with the Lakers against Sacramento.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry, if you're a member of CF and still watching the NBA then something is wrong. That whole league is set up as a cultmarxy wet dream. I can't watch 2 minutes of it or listen to more then 30 seconds. It's all black all the time. Intentionally developed and regulated to make the White man as insignificant as possible.

The NFL is bad, real bad, but it's a hundred times better then the NBA. Everything that is wrong with our society is showcased in that farce of a "league". Ignorant, savage thugs, with tattoos covering them like third world savages, compete to the roar of nearly all White audiences filled with the white whores that sleep with those poor excuses for human beings.

:thumbup: :clap2: Exactly.

scroat

Guru
I'm a glutton for punishment so I briefly tuned in to the finals and was quickly met with a nba inspired commercial plugging Will Smith and his unbearable son. The younger smith walks into a former arena where "earths greatest athletes did battle." Stupid. However, it did remind me of something positive. The movie After Earth that they are promoting is already a collossal bust! Making right around 25 million in its opening weekend, not good for something marketed as a sci fi summer blockbuster. Maybe people are getting tired of Will Smith shoving his son down audiences throats. Or that general audiences arent intrested in a movie that is just about two black characters.This movie might finally spell the end of M Night Shamahayamans career as well. (I put no serious effort into trying to spell his last name.)

Phall

Master
Got a chuckle out of this graphic from Hebrew Sports News:

OMvPoO2.png

The Stern/Silver goal with Lebron was to make him into the next Michael Jordan: larger than the sport itself, able to transcend tribal and territorial rooting interests. Instead, even the pathetic, dumpy, "race-blind" whites seem to instinctively hate him, as if their latent hardwiring finally reached its threshold and cannot sustain this final straw of forced cognitive dissonance.

Of course, the alternative rooting interest is San Antonio's squad of "well-behaved blacks" and foreigners with their accompanying white Wives And Girlfriends (And, not Or).

It doesn't take Pistol Pete Maravich to "pass" on these finals (or any other finals since Bill Laimbeer's playing days).

Phall

Master
A little more food for thought: the "prestigious" McDonald's All-American game of high school all-stars has had maybe one white on the roster in the past three years (NC State's Tyler Lewis comes to mind but I'm not going to scour those hype-lists).

College basketball is a bit too expansive to fully suppress the white man's talents. So, the All-American press teams regularly feature white players, like this season's McDermott and Olynyk (first team), Plumlee and Zeller (second team), and Withey and Wolters (third team). We can nitpick for more, but the point is that the white players are absolutely in the conversation as elite performers every year. That's six out of fifteen college talents versus one out of 72 anointed high schoolers.

Now, flip back to the NBA, where the all-star teams magically revert to a maximum of one token whitey per conference. Usually it's the centers, the league equivalent of an offensive lineman. The rules have changed to eliminate post-up offense and funnel scoring to the 2/3 position, which obviously only blacks are able to play.

One dissenting opinion:
[video=youtube;FmFJKo_1QPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmFJKo_1QPg[/video]

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

What's the NBA?

Seriously, a nomination for post of the month, maybe the year! Couldn't have been stated better jaxvid, however, I did watch a little of the Minnesota game earlier this year when they beat Oklahoma City with an all-white Timberwolve line-up. I only knew about the game because one of our astute CF posters was discussing it here, the night of the game or I would have never known.

Matra2

Master
I did not grow up in any basketball loving countries so I don't know much about it. But I just put on the San Antonio @ Miami series and caught the half time show. Three somewhat aggressive black guys - Magic Johnson, Michael Wilbon, and someone else - and a scared-looking effeminate and nerdish white guy whose surname is Simmons. Gee, what message is ESPN trying to send out with such a panel?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What's up w/ posting that overhyped ***** Queen LeBrown blocking the shot of a White man??! :mad: We support White athletes around here.

That's our good friend Matt Gianone on one of his many new screen names. The boy is sick, spending literally 10 plus hours a day on this site harassing members and posting on his five or so different user names.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Lighten up on our favorite troll poster. Sometimes he even writes something good :icon_eek: Of course, throughout his posting career, look how much posting activity he has promoted with his unusual insights! :wink:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Dixie, this is undoubtedly the same pro-Jewish/Israel troll that's been visiting this site for several years. He's been banned many times, using various names -- Matt Gionne (sp?), Tim Dwight, White Defensive Back, Bruce Pierce, ect. -- but always returns.

It would not surprise me if he's posting under several different names right now. I can count at least 3 or 4 fairly regular "newbies" who seem to be this Zio-troll, who sometimes claims he's from New York and at other times writes he's from Miami.

When he first started visiting this site, he was angry towards CF right from the start and would come in to cause trouble and get swiftly banned -- was gone in a few days. In recent times, he tries to fit in as a "normal poster" so he isn't banned quickly, but inevitably starts trolling after he nears 50 posts, or so? As "White Defensive Back" he hung in until he got over the 500 post mark, before he turned sour and started flaming.

Another thing he does, is try to intimidate posters via Private message. One poster told me this clown attempted to get his real name, so he could contact his boss and getting him fired merely for posting at this site (which he considers a "hate site"). There is nothing comical about this guy. He's here only to cause trouble and embarrass the site at every turn.

Only question is why is he so aggressive and stuck on this one site? Why does he go through so much trouble (signing up with multiple names) to post here as often as he does? If you combine his total output, counting all his different names, he probably has posted well over 3,000 times in the last 2 years alone?
Either federal disability rates went up, he inherited his mother's house or the homeless shelter he crashes at has the internet?:scared:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

dwid

Hall of Famer
That's our good friend Matt Gianone on one of his many new screen names. The boy is sick, spending literally 10 plus hours a day on this site harassing members and posting on his five or so different user names.
about that video, I turned on ESPN one day and they mustve had replayed it at least 100 times, maybe more in a span of 10 minutes, and kept talking about how it wasn't impressive, this was on a debate show and both of the "debaters' agreed, and how it was a non issue to talk about, yet they made sure to spend plenty of time talking about it while showing the video....I wonder why...Not sure how long it went on for because I changed the channel

Chris Anderson has blocked lots of shots, including would be dunks, some of them "superstars", James being one of them, yet I don't ever recall seeing one of these highlights on ESPN

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I bet when the Heat win the Championship, they'll make Birdman do a Mark Madsen dance.
To be honest I would encourage everyone from this site to boycott both NBA and NCAA basketball, because it is a product of the Media agenda, to get white kids to want to be black.
When I was a kid in high school, they would have these assemblies where they would bring in NBA player or Harlem Globetrotters, to show off there talents, we weren't learning anything, and watching a game with a predetermined outcome bored everyone. My school was about 90 percent white and not interested in having some black agenda pushed on us.
We also were forced to read black literature, like the Color Purple, Black Like Me, the Invisible Man, and a Raison in the Son(Which is a very racist book).

Westside

Hall of Famer
Not so fast. Spurs up 3 to 2, with a chance to beat the Heat and Labrown in Miami. Ginolobli starred last night with 24 pts and the major factor for the Spurs' win. He also started the game for the 1st time this season.

I respect most of the marquee players on the Spurs except Parker. But have to admit that Parker can play. A victory of the Spurs over the Heat is surely welcome by me.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not so fast. Spurs up 3 to 2, with a chance to beat the Heat and Labrown in Miami. Ginolobli starred last night with 24 pts and the major factor for the Spurs' win. He also started the game for the 1st time this season.

I respect most of the marquee players on the Spurs except Parker. But have to admit that Parker can play. A victory of the Spurs over the Heat is surely welcome by me.

I second that westside. The Spurs play the game of basketball similar to how it is played in Europe and Worldwide. Passing and fundamentals are always put first. Ginobli was awesome as he has been his whole career. It's amazing how athletic he is at such a late age. He has really taken care of his body. Coach Pop. was genius in giving him the start and hopefully he will also start tomorrow.

Even Charles Barkley loves the guy as he is always yelling ..............................GINOBLI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:thumbup:

Westside

Hall of Famer
White Lightning your last sentence was funny! :lol: Yeah, Jumbo Barkely always yells that. But he realizes that Ginolobi is a money player, much like Kobe. He has been integral part on all his teams, be it, World Championships, NBA and Olympic teams. He is always money and steps up his game when it counts. Hopefully the Spurs can close out the DWFs of Miami's wet dream and bring some old school team play back to the NBA.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think today's basketball is designed to facilitate scoring by fundamentally less-skilled players and mask deficiencies in defenses, just like the NFL.

There are still great players of course.

I think the Heat are good, but they are absolute rubbish compared to any of the great 1980s teams, where practically half of the league had legit superstars and were viable contenders.

The Heat would be slaughtered by any of the Bulls' championship squads, the "Showtime" Lakers... and the Bird-led Celtics?

MURDER.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Spurs can close out the DWFs of Miami's wet dream and bring some old school team play back to the NBA.
Since the Spurs are getting up there in age, the individual players that make up this team/play style won't be there too much longer. And with the constant influx of black streetball "talent" and the continuing promotion to coaching of former streetball players, a return to fundamental basketball league-wide is unlikely at best. An ideal scenario is a team like the Timberwolves, but I doubt that experiment will last unless they can actually stay healthy.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It looked like the officials were burying their whistles late in game 6 to help the Miami Defeat "beat" the Spurs. There are bunch of scenarios popping in my head for game 7 and maybe one have the Spurs winning this game after one of the most improbable collapses in game 6. I hope I am wrong.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Guys lets show some integrity and honesty. Labron can play,especially for his size. He has the outside game and inside game. He can hit the clutch shots as he has demonstrated in this series and last year. The guy will be a HOFer as well his teammate D Wade, who is actually a great sportsman.

It was a good match up. But the Heat had White contributors who made a difference, ie. Miller and Anderson.

Ok, I have done my TJ Riggins impersonation. In game 6, the Spurs had the game on their finger tips. Yet James and Allen hit major money shots.

In O/T, Manu had a break away and Allen clearly grabbed his right forearm, a no call and preventing the possible 3 point play. The refs aided and abetted in the Heat's victory. Consciously and unconsciously.

Like I said the Spurs, who have darken alot over the past 3 years, were doomed by unbelievable shots by James and Allen. Plain and simple. When a series like this plays out I think of the White players on the teams who made a real difference and the current state of boxing from 154 lbs and up.