2013-14 NBA Preseason

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Minnesota vs CSKA Moscow Team. It's a good game so far and the Moscow Team is actually up by 10 at the end of the first quarter. Fred Hoiberg is the Twolves Roster and if he has a good preseason, he just might make the team. He has already hit a three pointer. He is a great shooter and I really hope he makes the final roster. Rubio is out with a family issue. Rubio will be back soon. Other than that they have everyone playing except for Chase Budinger who had to go through a second knee surgery recently. Kevin Love looks like he is in the best shape of his life. The team looks very rusty but they have around 4 or 5 guys playing for the first time and they need to build some team chemistry. Shabaz seems like a ball hog to me. He has not impressed me so far.

icsept

Master
I'm watching the Minnesota vs CSKA Moscow Team. It's a good game so far and the Moscow Team is actually up by 10 at the end of the first quarter. Fred Hoiberg is the Twolves Roster and if he has a good preseason, he just might make the team. He has already hit a three pointer. He is a great shooter and I really hope he makes the final roster. Rubio is out with a family issue. Rubio will be back soon. Other than that they have everyone playing except for Chase Budinger who had to go through a second knee surgery recently. Kevin Love looks like he is in the best shape of his life. The team looks very rusty but they have around 4 or 5 guys playing for the first time and they need to build some team chemistry. Shabaz seems like a ball hog to me. He has not impressed me so far.

Fred Hoiberg, Iowa State's Coach, came out of retirement? jk, I think you meant Robbie Hummel, not sure how those wires got crossed. :)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Fredette needs to get out of Sacramento as fast as he can. They have wasted 3 of his prime basketball years. What a damn shame. Very similar to our star players in the nfl who some how never seem to play. It's funny how that works.

Minnesota looked great last night in a blowout of Toronto. Kevin Love had 20 points and 9 rebounds. All of the guys we root for played good.

Regarding this game, I didn't know that Tyler Hansborough is playing for Toronto now. They have some good players and are a descent team to watch from our perspective.

The Suns have looked good so far too. They will probably start three white guys i.m.o.

Claimjumper

Mentor
Michael Beasley needs medical attention after hitting himself
By Matt Moore | NBA writer
October 11, 2013 2:09 am ET

Beasley blew his own mind Thursday night. (USATSI) Beasley blew his own mind Thursday night. (USATSI)

According to multiple reports, via SI.com, Heat forward Michael Beasley, in his first game back with Miami after signing as a free agent this summer, had an incident in his first game. Despite scoring nine points and adding two rebounds, Beasley reportedly required "medical treatment" after punching himself in the head out of frustration.
:icon_rolleyes:
No, really.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Former duke blue devil and unlv rebel Olek CZyz is leading the Bucks right now at half with 10pts 3 rebounds. He's come out of nowhere and it looks like hell have a spot on this roster. Bucks also have Delfino, Ridnour,Ersan, Przybilla, Wolters, Pachulia and a Serbian center can't remember his name at the moment

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's go Bucks. Thanks for the update. There are alot more teams with white talent than usual. I want to see how Casey Jacobsen does in Charlotte although he doesn't have a very euro friendly team. Lol.

Kevin Love looked great tonight. He had 28 points and 11 rebounds. It's so good to see him back.

Keep your eye on the Suns and Rockets.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Golden States David Lee 31 points/ 6 rebounds against the Lakers in Beijing a few hours ago.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great game by David Lee. After Kevin Love, David Lee and Dirk Nowitzki are just as fun to watch.

There are strong rumors that the Jazz may make a trade very soon to aquire Jimmer Fredette. I would love for
this to happen. They would start him. He would become a star and the Jimmer along side of Hayward would make
the Jazz a fun team to watch again. I haven't enjoyed watching them since the Stockton days. I really hope
this trade happens. I think Phoenix or even Minnesota would be other teams that he would fit it with right away. Denver
is interested in him too. Sacramento can go jump in the lake with the way they have treated the kid.

icsept

Master
Great game by David Lee. After Kevin Love, David Lee and Dirk Nowitzki are just as fun to watch.

There are strong rumors that the Jazz may make a trade very soon to aquire Jimmer Fredette. I would love for
this to happen. They would start him. He would become a star and the Jimmer along side of Hayward would make
the Jazz a fun team to watch again. I haven't enjoyed watching them since the Stockton days. I really hope
this trade happens. I think Phoenix or even Minnesota would be other teams that he would fit it with right away. Denver
is interested in him too. Sacramento can go jump in the lake with the way they have treated the kid.

I hope you're right about Fredette to Utah. Maybe Utah can remember they weren't too shabby with Stockton and Hornacek in the backcourt. Bringing Jimmer to Utah is so obvious (like Tebow to Jacksonville) that it probably won't happen.