2010 Week 4

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Roy Williams (Cincy safety) doesn't know where he is after being introduced to Hillis' shoulder in the open field.
smiley20.gif

HAHAHA: "Roy Williams leaving the field after the collision with Peyton Hillis"

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
4 games, 4 rushing touchdowns, several dozen negroes trucked into oblivion. Roy Williams just went into the locker room after the collision.

Peyton Hillis is exactly what the NFL is missing...a combination of athleticism and violence.

Other than the obligatory "Mike Alstott" comparisons, the announcers have been fair today.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Couple of nice runs by Hillis on the opening second-half drive. It's really is time for some play action to Hillis on first down and hit the tight end down the middle. That might break up the Bengals crowding the line.
Edited by: Quiet Speed

backrow

Hall of Famer
"the more you watch Peyton Hillis, the more you realize you can NOT arm tackle him"

PS TE Craig Stevens caught a nice ball for Titans.

PS2 Chris Reis is actually playing safety for Saints. Edited by: backrow

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Evan Moore looks very fast out there for the Browns. as has been stated before, he's another White wide receiver who's been forced to bulk up and play tight end.

i like Quiet Speed's idea about play-actioning to Hillis and going down the seam, particularly to Moore. i think that would work well.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
gah! the stream is shut down.
smiley6.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
SACK by MATT ROTH!

David Vobora, Will Herring also have sacks.

AJ Hawk is having another great game, 9 tackles so far and one interception. Edited by: backrow

white is right

Hall of Famer
Can't let these pulverizing runs being shown to children. That flattening of the safety was NC17.....
smiley2.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, they just called him a new JIM BROWN! "tough, fast, physical guy carrying the tacklers with him."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thanks for the link, Anak.
smiley20.gif

and the moment i get it working, an afflete drops a well-thrown ball for Cleveland. how "unusual."

Watched a little of Detroit/Green Bay. The announcers had a good laugh over how Detroit QB Hill was recruited as a punter after typical White dominance at the high school level. How dim a bulb do you have to be not to see what's going on?

Then they started talking about Michael Vick for no good reason. I turned the Telavivision off.

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, watch the highlight of Mariani's 98 yard kickoff return TD and listen to the commentators!

"they say speed kills and he has Plenty OF IT"!!!

they also mentioned how not even a guy who had 4.3 speed could chase Mariani down! great props and openly admitting white player's great speed. i am shocked

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the just-signed Brandon Stokley is currently leading the Seahawks in receiving today. how does this compute to those who insist that

1) NFL playbooks are so incredibly complexthat theytake years to learn, and
2) White players aren't good enough to play at this level?

Anak

Mentor
2kron9.jpg

I should have started Woodhead, but I thought Kuhn would get a lot more carries. Just 2 carries after going for 30+ yards on just 5 carries is ridiculous, and Jackson getting 8 carries after averaging less than 2 ypc last week.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
damn! Shipley was just leveled by a dirty cheap shot in the endzone. he's still down and out on the field.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dang man, Shipley just got nailed on purpose by some negro DB. It will probably lead to a Cincy score, but if people don't think Whites are targeted they are crazy.