2010 Week 13

Westside

Hall of Famer
What team is Decker on? and can some guru provide a stream?

snow

Mentor
Hillis is going to have to work for every single yard like the Bengals game, was avg 3 ypc and then busted off a big run to go over the 100 yard mark.

celt14

The atdhe stream always works for me... only once did it go down for just a few minutes.

So far the play calling by Clev has been terrible. Lots of single back formations against stacked box. No down field passing. I know Delhomme is terrible but thats the only way to get the 8-9 guys out of the box.Running to the right side of line to much with the sumos consistently getting beat. The two runs where he actually made some yards were to the left behind Thomas, Steinbach and Mack. The dolphins have clearly focused their game plan on stopping Hillis though.

Westside

Hall of Famer
celt14 are you using that stream now? and can you hyper link it?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Carpenter hitting a 60 is great, but Hillis needs to get 100 yards period. Jake needs to dink and dunk to the receivers period.

alln2

Guru
Kuhn with a rushing TD for the Packers

Looks like the Titans brothas have totally given up on Kerry Collins and Jeff Fisher

Edited by: alln2

Riddlewire

Master
Westside said:
Jake needs to dink and dunk to the receivers period.
That's how they started the game. They were going nowhere with that strategy. The Dolphins are conceding anything over 10 yards, but the Browns won't throw it that far.

snow

Mentor
i formation , toss play to the left with the lt and the lg paving the way. This works every time but rarely run it, they ran it to the right and it looked pathetic, the sumos almost tripped on each other

Westside

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire, then its going to come down to field goals and picks. But getting 10 yards a dink or dunk is a first down with Peyton ready to trample.

Hey does anyone else have stream? the ones provided are not working for me now. Something about loading Explorer 8, which my computer won't do.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Even if Hillis didn't actually go over 1,000 yards for the season, I still think he's made huge leaps toward smashing stereotypes. Going over 1,000 yards is more of a moral victory, because even if he does, all the DWFs and jealous Blacks will still add qualifiers to all of his accomplishments.

Having said all that, I'd like to see him go over a grand; no pressure to do it in any particular game, though. It would be cool if he went over 1,000 and scored a touchdown in the process, and his team went into a delay of game penalty to celebrate.

Westside

Hall of Famer
backrow, I agree, F Delhomme! Put in Wallace now! Have Jake do something like hold the clip board and wear eye phones, pretend to do something constructive. It is safe to say he is Quaterback Gone next season.

celt14

He will for sure make it over 1,000 yards. He has 900 somthing already and 4 and a half games left. Hopefully he has a few more big games. He has done this on a team with no quarterback even though Mccoy played ok. A team where he is the leading reciever. A team with no defense and a team with half an offense of line. Edited by: celt14

snow

Mentor
IF he doesn't got over 1k today, he has 4 other games, and the Bills are next, with the wosrt rush defense. He already has 1300 yards from scrimmage which is higher than any other white back since Craig James who had 1500 in 85. Hoge had 1100 in 88 and 90, Muster had 1100 in 90, and Alstott had 1188 in 99.

I would love to see them celebrate. The last white back to do it, James, the crowd cheered loudly, although it wasn't a big run, it was because he was one of the few Pats to run for over 1k, not because he was white though. Most people aren't even aware that James was the last to do it. When the last few articles about Hillis being the first back since 85 to do it, a lot of posters said "didn't Alstott do it one year?"

Edited by: snow

Patrick

Guru
GiovaniMarcon said:
Even if Hillis didn't actually go over 1,000 yards for the season, I still think he's made huge leaps toward smashing stereotypes. Going over 1,000 yards is more of a moral victory, because even if he does, all the DWFs and jealous Blacks will still add qualifiers to all of his accomplishments.

Having said all that, I'd like to see him go over a grand; no pressure to do it in any particular game, though. It would be cool if he went over 1,000 and scored a touchdown in the process, and his team went into a delay of game penalty to celebrate.

There are no moral victories in the caste system, only numbers - if he does not go over 1000 yards then he mind as well have never played the game.

You know why we base so much importance on base 10? Because we have ten fingers - that is the ONLY reason.

Peyton needs 1000 yards this year in order to smash the stereotypes - other whites have had 100 yard games but it has been decades since a white hashad a 1000 yard season - it DOES matter.

Riddlewire

Master
One of the most pathetic displays by the NFL in many years. Both coaches should be fined for this game. If I didn't have a personal reason to watch it, I would've turned it off long ago.

snow

Mentor
still running Hillis out of single back sets, they aren't fooling anybody, its obvious when they are going to run it

42 rushing yards 14 attempts, 3 ypc. I am just hoping he at least breaks off a 20 yarder, but this playcalling

Westside

Hall of Famer
Where are play actions, and a dink over the middle to a tightend? I can only imagine, since I can not see the frikken game. Relying on you guys to fill me in.

snow

Mentor
Patrick said:
GiovaniMarcon said:

<div></div>
<div>There are no moral victories in the caste system, only numbers - if he does not go over 1000 yards then he mind as well have never played the game.</div>
<div></div>
<div>You know why we base so much importance on base 10? Because we have ten fingers - that is the ONLY reason.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Peyton needs 1000 yards this year in order to smash the stereotypes - other whites have had 100 yard games but it has been decades since a white hashad a 1000 yard season - it DOES matter.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

I just don't understand why yards from scrimmage don't count, most of the passes are from behind the line, just extended handoffs, should white backs be penalized for having great hands, multiple backs have gone for over 1100 from scrimmage since 85 despite not being the feature back. 1,000 yards is a 1,000 yards. 13 tds is 13 tds.

Westside

Hall of Famer
snow, the reason, catching does not count in the castesystem, in that they(fill in the a-holes, racists and DWFs) will attempt to discredit him. They will put a premium on only rushing stats, anything else is BS in their self loathing rotten world.

Any updates on the game?