2010 Week 11

backrow

Hall of Famer
OMG what a play by McCoy on this shovel pass to Hillis!!! JUGGERNAUT TD, untouched on a 11 yard catch! i am loving it!

but fully agree, Browns need to run from I formation way more. tire the Jaguar fatties.

Pie

Guru
McCoy making Jacksonville D look stupid. Picking up first downs with his feet, and rocking an 80% completion % so far. Doesn't hurt that he gets to dump it off to a guy like Hillis.

backrow

Hall of Famer
"good hands and great speed" on Peyton's long catch, 47 yard!

haha and Bell with his usual relief carry, 1 yard and 2 inches

alln2

Guru
That Robiskie guy is beyond awfull. The Cleveland coaches must be insane for playing him over Evan Moore.

Riddlewire

Master
It seems that instead of considering Peyton to be a featured performer in the offense, Mangini considers him an "escape plan". He wants Peyton there to rescue the drive whenever his stupid finesse offense stumbles.

alln2

Guru
I think the Browns OL is missing at least one White starter. A sumo was driven back some 7 yards resulting in a Mc Coy sack

this is also the reason why Hillis gets hit in the back field so often in his runs

Pie

Guru
Cleveland: 168 total yards on 24 plays.
Hillis: 119 yards on 17 plays.

Only rest he's getting is when Jacksonville has the ball :/

Pie

Guru
Kyle Vandenbosch with a forced fumble. An afflete nearly gave away the turnover trying to pick it up and run with it but butterfingered it after getting excited with the possibility of making a spot on sport center. Lions did manage to recover it in the pile, as the afflete who nearly wasted the great play by Kyle waltzed off the field with a sh*t-eatin grin on his face.
Edited by: Pie

Riddlewire

Master
Cleveland will lose this game.
They should've spent the first half softening up the Jax defensive line. Even if it doesn't produce much offense initiatlly, it would have weakened them, leading to big gains later in the game. Now, though, they're strong and well-rested. In great shape to stop the Browns in the second half.

alln2

Guru
Evan Moore is not playing, the Browns afrolet receivers are hiding behind defenders, its only Hillis and McCoy trying to do something.
And on top of that, the OL looks very shaky.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
If only Mariani was "good enough" to play receiver in the Titans' offense...

Any links to the Browns-Jags game?

backrow

Hall of Famer
sh*t, i really want Peyton to have more carries! he has 95 receiving yards so far, which is amazing, but give him the f**king rock and let him run after Vickers off tackle!

Benson is supposedly injured, may we please see some Leonard for the atrocious Scott?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Shipley is 2-45 so far, still no touches for Brian Leonard...

Witten is 3-35 and Brooking already has 10 tackles.

and Browns insisting on one back formation as if they had any wideout threats...

Riddlewire

Master
If they had spent more time running power in the first half, these short handoffs would be working better now.

Pie

Guru
backrow said:
...and Browns insisting on one back formation as if they had any wideout threats...

I've never been more frustrated watching a game in my life than this ^^^^^

Just horrible wasted potential, Hillis could be running all over them right now
smiley7.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lets see if all those morons who were saying Jason Campbell was the best option at QB will stick to their assessment tomorrow.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Paul Kruger with his first ever NFL sack

Browns o-line need to pick it up, Peyton has been getting tackled as soon as he gets the ball!

Chris Gocong just recovered a fumble

Kevin Walter has no catches so far... come on Texans!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan said:
Lets see if all those morons who were saying Jason Campbell was the best option at QB will stick to their assessment tomorrow.

I guess they (OAKLAND) are NOT playing a Seattle or a Denver this week.........