2010 UA AA Game Roster

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More evidence of the caste system on the HS level. Out of an 84-85 (at quick glance) man roster for the 2010 Under Armour All-American football game, only 18 White athletes are included.
smiley18.gif
smiley5.gif

- QB Blake Bell (6'5, 212), Wichita, KS
- OT Brent Benedict (6'5, 280) Jacksonville, FL
- TE Travis Dickson (6'3, 230) Ocean Springs, MS
- OC Miles Dieffenbach (6'5, 277) Pittsburgh, PA
- ILB Jake Holland (6'1, 220) Pelham, AL
- OG Kolton Houston (6'5, 265) Buford, GA
- OT Luke Joeckel (6'6, 280) Arlington, TX
- DE Bronson Kaufusi (6'8 240) Provo, UT ***Looks to be Polynesian/White mix
- DT James Kittredge (6'4, 250) Ramsey, NJ
- OG Chad Linday (6'3, 307) The Woodlands, TX
- QB Nick Montana (6'2, 177) Concord, CA ***Son of NFL Legend Joe Montana
- K Cody Parkey (6'0, 190) Jupiter, FL
- QB Chase Retting (6'3, 201) Sierra Madre, CA
- DE Jackson Richards (6'4, 235) Southlake, TX
- DE Dakota Royer (6'3, 220) Manheim, PA
- K Kip Smith (6'0, 200) Broomfield, CO
- TE Brian Vogler (6'6, 245) Columbus, GA
- ILB/DE Konrad Zagzebski (6'3, 220) Schofield, WI

2010 UA All-American Game - Full Roster

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I think the roster choices for this game are partially controlled by caste clown Tom Luginbill of ESPN Scouts Inc. I can't say I'm surprised. This is a 21% white roster, which is worse than your typical NFL team.

Thanks for reporting this roster though Dixie, I'll have to remember to follow our guys who did make this team in their college careers.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was bored so I went on Rivals. This site has gone mad!!! I checked the rankings by state and even states that are almost all white like Oregon have blacks all across the board.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Rivals sux royally! Last time I looked, their dadgum top 100 didn't have ONE WHITE PLAYER!!!!Gimme a freakin' break!!!
smiley42.gif

kre08

Guru
Not a single running back, wide receiver, or defensive back. That's pretty messed up. This alienation of white fans will show up in big time football revenues over time. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I mean how can a white man be the least bit interested in watching a game that consists of the negros that can run a little faster and jump a little higher than the other negros, and aren't even 9 times out of 10 from his area. What difference is it to the average white man if Derrell from Compton beat Tyrone from Miami on a fade route. Who the hell cares outside of Derrell's family and friends who don't have money to support the NFL anyways. I think in about a generation or two you'll see NFL teams favoring white players not just for talent, but for the fact that it'll bring people to the games.