2010 Rivals250 list

Riddlewire

Master
Rivals has put up their ranking for the best 250 high school seniors for next year. It's high comedy. One white player (an offensive lineman) in the top twenty.
Perhaps most amusing is this gem from the evaluation of overrated shrimp Michael Dyer: "His height (5 feet 8½) is an asset because he is extremely hard to see coming through the line of scrimmage." Oh really? That's not the critique I've heard countless times when a white runningback is under 5'11".
There were a couple of "no pics" in there, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single white RB in the whole list.
Here it is:
Garbage

icsept

Master
No QB's until number 25?! I guess that's not the most important position in football. What a joke. If these fools get their way, then football will be 100% black. Then they won't have a job because eventually the white fan will lose interest.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Again when are the DWFs going to wake up to how ridiculous Rivals' rankings are? I mean at least with Tom Lemming's recruiting lists, the NFL wouldn't get much worse overall and maybe even have a small increase in white RBs.

Rivals wants a 16% NFL if you look at last years 250 (with only whites allowed to start at QB, OL and TE). Even the DWFs should be sensing something fishy here.

And the scary thing is that Rivals possibly has "improved" and passed ESPN in semi-white athlete "tolerance" since Microsoft bought them.
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif