2010-11 NFL Playoffs

snow

Mentor
glad the Packers won, but pretty stupid move by the db going for the interception on 4th down. Just knock the ball down, if it goes through his hands (which has happened to many dbs trying to intercept the ball), Knox gets the catch. Then he runs and risks turning it over, if the ball is knocked down the play is over, they get the ball where the los is.

The Hock

Master
I used to live within walking distance of where Aaron Rodgers played his high school football. I live a little out of town now, but I'm still just a short drive away. I've watched a number of their games over the years, and I grew up in this area, and have followed Aaron's career every step of the way, from his accidental recruiting to Cal, to people spitting on his car because he wasn't Brett Farve, to his calm during Brett's comeback shenanigans to proving himself as a starter to now.

So if the player who makes a play that helps get Aaron into the Super Bowl happens to be black and 400 pounds or 500 pounds and indigo black,
ahhh, whatever, I like BJ Rajji, I liked him as a player before and I like him even more now. Edited by: The Hock

emt1

Guru
geez did the idiotic sportcenter announcers said greenbay lost to the patriots 13 years ago, no moron, they lost to the Broncos!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Going for the interception on 4th down instead of just knocking the ball down is yet another football fundamental that disappeared with the rise of the league's artificial black domination.

snow

Mentor
Its funny how when hyping up the Jets they failed to mention DeVito or Smith. I remember Mike being very disruptive the last game, also Eric Smith had 10 solo tackles last week. I guess the only positives about the Jets. Hard to pick a team to root for there. The Steelers have a black coach, but Rex Ryan might as well be a black coach. I wonder if Aaron Smith is playing tonight.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It is hard for me to root for the Jets, but I'd rather see them playing the Packers than the Steelers. As long as the Packers beat whoever they have to play, it really doesn't matter too much.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have to root for the Steelers. I like Big Ben and he has a chance to go for his 3rd super bowl ring which would match Tom Brady. He is a very good qb and doesn't get nearly the publicity of Manning or Brady. When all is said and done, he belongs in the conversation. I just wish they had move diversity on the team. Where is the whiteAl Sharpton? Haha. Edited by: white lightning

Don Wassall said:
Going for the interception on 4th down instead of just knocking the ball down is yet another football fundamental that disappeared with the rise of the league's artificial black domination.

Yep, we've seen this many times. Didn't somebody lose a playoff game some years ago when a DB didn't just knock down a 4th down pass?

Matra1

Mentor
Don Wassall said:

Yes, I recall the Chargers losing to the Patriots in the play-offs a couple of years ago due to a black Charger trying to get some glory on 4th down instead of finishing the job in behalf of his team. Schottenheimer lost his job a day or two later.Edited by: Matra1

emt1

Guru
it's kind of messed up when the dwf's call ben rothlisberger a rapist when mark sanchez had the same charges against him in 05 yet nobody mentions it.

Matra1 said:
Don Wassall said:

Yes, I recall the Chargers losing to the Patriots in the play-offs a couple of years ago due to a black Charger trying to get some glory on 4th down instead of finishing the job in behalf of his team. Schottenheimer lost his job a day or two later.

Thanks. That is the one I was thinking of.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather see Big Ben in the Super Bowl as well. But it's still not much of a choice in this game.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Terry Bradsgaw did a nice job making sure Ted Thompson would not get a moment of glory! He ignored him and talked to everybody else in the room. Brett will be texting him and thanking him I'm sure.

emt1

Guru
i rather see the jets in the superbowl, because if the steelers make it, it's going to be more whining of hiring black headcoaches and crap like that

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm rooting for the White Jet defenders in this one although I'd like to see Big Ben and Heath Miller do well. I don't like Ryan or Tomlin, so it is almost a toss up there.