2009 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I feel badly for Carson Palmer. He's a sure Hall of Famer whose career has grinded to a halt thanks to Mike Brown. Whenever his contract is up he should get the hell out of Cincy.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the Bengals are run by the peabrained owner Mike Brown. The Jaguars just picked Eugene Monroe, the OT from Virginia. Of course, Keyshawn had to say something about Monroe's "bright smile."
smiley18.gif

Jason Smith is one of the few black OLs (maybe the only one) who will be ok. Andre Smith is a whole 'nother story
smiley11.gif
. Eugene Monroe black OT from Virginia was just taken....These african american big OLs are lucky to get $$$. In any other time they would be considered obese as opposed for athletic for their size.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: mrjohnnynofear

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jack Lambert said:
The Jaguars just picked Eugene Monroe, the OT from Virginia. Of course, Keyshawn had to say something about Monroe's "bright smile."
smiley18.gif

Just wait until B. J. Raji is picked, which looks like now.

Taco

Guru
Al Davis thinks he's playing a game of madden or something with the way he picks players.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I knew Raji was big, but 335! How these guys are in any type of shape to play football, let alone considered athletes, I don't know. At least the Pack didn't pick Michael Oher, so Clifton and Taucher are safe for now. Let's see Raji's "room brightening smile."

I ALMOST feel bad for Mike Crabtree. But then I remember how much grief Brady Quinn and Aaron Rodgers went through waiting in the room to be picked. What comes around goes around. It's not an attack on Crabtree but just want to see the reaction to an african american sitting and waiting while watching millions of dollars fall off the table literally.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's always interesting to see how segregated almost all of the family/friend scenes are around the players drafted, just the opposite of the commercials which always show multi-racial utopias.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The 49ers just picked Michael Crabtree, not much more waiting involved, lets see if the Bills have the guts to pick Brian Cushing next.

LOL Taco, Davis must be playing a Madden draft or something for the last few years.

I have to give credit, Crabtree handled the situation well, presented himself decently with the questions, and didn't have a huge entourage with him. But the fans are screaming Crabtree...They never gave that kind of love to Quinn waiting in the backroom once he got selected. Quinn was booed.
smiley7.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Bills picked Maybin from Penn. State. Peyton Hillis is going to be screwed over now, the Broncos just picked Knowshon Moreno.
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
Damnitt, Hillis is getting screwed over. For every black player not there, they are always surrounded by about 50 other blacks.

Knowshown looks silly with his hat wienered, playing cards. At least the other families were dressed decently....OH CRAP!!!!! Knowshown was chosen by Denver...I hope that Peyton can still get carries. I don't like this draft at all
smiley7.gif

Jack Lambert said:
The Bills picked Maybin from Penn. State. Peyton Hillis is going to be screwed over now, the Broncos just picked Knowshon Moreno.
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
Damnitt, Hillis is getting screwed over. For every black player not there, they are always surrounded by about 50 other blacks.

I agree Jack. Crabtree was the exception. Knowshown is a good running back no doubt but it just seems Hillis can never get a break.

kre08

Guru
The Broncos went ahead and drafted knowshon moreno with their 12th pick which is a huge reach. I guess they have no intentions of letting Peyton Hillis run the ball next year. His 5 yards a carry in an offense that couldn't run the ball at all just wasn't cutting it. Incidentally Peyton ran a faster 40 time at the combine at 250 pounds than knowshon did at 210 pounds. Maybe they'll replace jay cutler with josh freeman too. If so I hope they go 0-16.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
So far, this draft sucks. I absolutly HATE Josh McDaniels. He is just another caste pimp right now. He traded Cutler, tried to trade Scheffler, signed Gaffney, effectivly taking Stokely out of the game, also taking Hillis out of consideration with four runningbacks so far in the offseason.
smiley7.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Malcolm Jenkins is again another black surrounded by 50 other blacks. That is just sickening.
smiley11.gif
Keyshawn's voice is starting to get really annoying. Hopefully the Texans will pick Brian Cushing.