2007 NFL Week 7

schajw

backrow said:
Sunday Night game: 5 out of 6 receiving TDs were caught by white players, Jay Cutler had 3 runs for 41 yards, including one for 31, John Lynch showed he still got it.

smiley32.gif
great to see white athletes perform so well on national TV!

I told one of my fellow Bronco fans on the way into work this morning, "There's the answer for either the Broncos or the Steelers - just throw the ball to the White guys!"

That was a beautiful thing last night, seeing all those White players do so well. And the picture in the Denver Post online this morning, showing the three key White special teams guys (Leach the long snapper, Sauerbrun the holder, and Elam the kicker) celebrating, priceless. That needs to happen on primetime more often.

backrow

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
backrow said:
he didn't play vs Texans though, so surely he got no credit for the win.

Yes, that's kind of the point of sarcasm.

oh, i didn't know it was sarcasm (doesn't translate well on the net) or your usual crap.
smiley36.gif

G

backrow said:
oh, i didn't know it was sarcasm (doesn't translate well on the net) or your usual crap.
smiley36.gif

Do you feel the need to always start with me now because of one thread?Edited by: nevada

white is right

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
It's official - Vince Young just wins games. When he's not busy throwing 0 interceptions, he's kicking 8 field goals to set an NFL record.

This Vince Young guy is amazing.
I nearly died from third degree burns laughing and spilling coffee on my lap while reading this. One thing about Vince playing like Radio and winning. He could have a George Foreman type affect for QB's. Every broken down old war horse could think they could put up stats like Young and make millions. I hear George Blanda has been tossing the ball and bragging he could go 4 for 10 with no td's and make millions.....
smiley36.gif

G

Lots of the experts are picking the Jags to beat the Colts tonight.
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Matt Jones in inactive... second time this season he's been a healthy scratch (designated 3rd QB)

WTF Del Rio, you are a f**kin *******...
smiley7.gif

EDIT: according to jaguars message board Del Rio just call Matt a waste...

Mowerguy
Posted Today @ 8:04 PM
Last Login: Today @ 8:01 PM

"JDR just called him a "waste" on the pregame radio show to Brian Sexton.....don't think he'll ever be active again. "Edited by: backrow

I think you're missing Cardinals WR Sean Morey and Titans DB Finnegan.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Finnegan is not white and Morey unfortunately hardly ever puts any stats up, since he's only used as ST demon.

backrow said:
Finnegan is not white and Morey unfortunately hardly ever puts any stats up, since he's only used as ST demon.
My bad. He looked white to me from watching highlights.

G

backrow said:
Matt Jones in inactive... second time this season he's been a healthy scratch (designated 3rd QB)

WTF Del Rio, you are a f**kin *******...
smiley7.gif

EDIT: according to jaguars message board Del Rio just call Matt a waste...

Mowerguy
Posted Today @ 8:04 PM
Last Login: Today @ 8:01 PM

"JDR just called him a "waste" on the pregame radio show to Brian Sexton.....don't think he'll ever be active again. "

Well hopefully Jones's agent will be looking to get him out of there now. So that's good news to me. He is just wasting away with the Jags anyways.

f**k that idiot.

It seems JDR would like to impregnate one of his negro heroes. Dennis Northcutt would probably be willing after all the services JDR has done him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Seven white starters on the Colts offense -- of the other 33 starters tonight, exactly 2 are white.

backrow

Hall of Famer
announcers just praised Colts o-line for creating a big hole for Keith to run through

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Looks like "warrior" David Gerard just got an injured leg. He was replaced with yet another black "warrior" QB, Quinn Gray, as the Jags only carry black players on their team. They are truly team Africa!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

backrow

Hall of Famer
imagine that Gerrard is done and Gray gets injured... Matt Jones is next in line!
smiley36.gif

EDIT: well, Gerrard is back but Gray really showed his stuff: 2 throws, 1 completion for -2 yards and then an interception. gotta love it.Edited by: backrow

backrow

Hall of Famer
man, Gray is really green. 2 interceptions, sacked for a safety...

on the other handm this is not a good game for Colts white receivers, Clark has 3 for 31, Gonzalez has no catches so far, Utecht has one.

Jags white D-man (only 2 of these rare animals on their team) Meier just caused an interception, with what was described by an announcers "pretty athletic move!".

EDIT: Manning must have heard me, as he just hit Dallas Clark on a nice 35 yard TD pass!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: backrow

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
you spoke to soon backrow, Clark with the long TD

Glad the Colts won this one. Manning seemed to be struggling with the pass. Tried to force it too much.

Why the hell doesn't Matt Jones get to play anymore? He piss off that castewhore of castewhores, Del Rio?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is Quinn GrayTarvaris Jackson's stunt double?
smiley36.gif

What was curious, besides the Jaguars making Matt Jones inactive for a nationally televised game, was how little most of the Colts' white backup defensive players saw the field. Josh Thomas played a fair amount but that was it. I remember seeing Quinn Pitcock for one or two plays and Brannon Condren was in at the end of the game. Where were Giordano, Klecko and Boiman? Invisible from what I could tell.Edited by: Don Wassall

G

I watched this game. I observed the Colts defense to be all black!
smiley7.gif
I remember at the start of the baseball season some black second rate player told a reporter that there was a crisis in major league baseball becuase he was one of the few blacks on the team. Naturally the spineless reporter didn't challenge him on the lack of whites in the NFL. Gentelmen there is a crisis in the NFL! So I guess its a crisis in the Major leagues but not so in the NFL. What a nonsense. White men and families need to WTF up! I will be pulling for the Patiots to win every game. Some white player who is good needs to say the same thing.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Klecko and Condren were inactive, Giordano played ST only and Pitcock was in for a couple of plays. Boiman was relegated ot backup behind Hagler, for no good reason...

Angelcynn

Guru
The Pats and Colts O-lines are beautiful to the eyes and the best in the business. What a coincidence! Wes Welker you animal! Nice to see white Tight Ends dominating this weekend but unfortunatly Chris Cooley wasn't part of it?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
TheEnglishman said:
Nice to see white Tight Ends dominating this weekend but unfortunatly Chris Cooley wasn't part of it?

That has a lot to do with who's throwing to Cooley. Very few WRs or TEsput up good numberswhen a black is throwing the passes. Cooley's number of receptions and yardage are pathetically small this year. But Jason Campbell is quickly becoming a new Caste System favorite because he doesn't stink, ala Tarvaris.