2006 South Carolina Game*******s

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are Mr. Superior's projected white starters for 2006.

Offense
QB-Blake Mitchell
TE-Andy Boyd
LT-Gurminder Thind
LG-Thomas Coleman

Defense
OLB-Cody Wells
DE-Jordin Lindsey

Look for FB Clark Gaston to see some action and possibly 4th TB Taylor Rank.

whiteCB

Master
Seems like nothing has changed from Spurrior's teams. Just the same old story.

KG2422

Mentor
whiteCB said:
Seems like nothing has changed from Spurrior's teams. Just the same old story.

It does look like a slight improvement from the team that Lou Holtz fielded.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree wholeheartedly KG. SC has gotten whiter over the last 3 years. They are still a long way from where they should be, but maybe the trend will continue. I am thinking of going to the Mississippi State-South Carolina game in Starkville on August 31.

whiteCB

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
I agree wholeheartedly KG. SC has gotten whiter over the last 3 years. They are still a long way from where they should be, but maybe the trend will continue. I am thinking of going to the Mississippi State-South Carolina game in Starkville on August 31.

Hey Col Reb I know of someone who lives in Oxford, Miss and seing as how your from that state I would like your opinion on the city.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Oxford is a beautiful old town, and is still a good place to live if you can afford the real estate. It has become a very liberal city as the South goes though. The mayor since 2001 is the owner of Square Books and is a big time liberal. Just as Ole Miss has changed over the last 25 years, so has Oxford. Its that way in small college towns. Oxford has less than 15,000 residents, so what affects the University affects Oxford. I call Oxford the liberal mecca of Mississippi and personally have no desire to live there. I do know several people who live there though.

whiteCB

Master
Well its good to get some liberalism in a too convservative state like Mississippi. No way right or left is completly correct so its good to have a mixing of the two in order to offset conservatism vs. liberalism. Also since Oxford is a college town they gotta have a lot of good bars right?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't drink so I don't know if they are good, but yes they do have a lot of bars. At this point in US history, I don't think there is a state that is too conservative, btu you are entitled to think otherwise. Mississippi isn't like most people think. They see Mississippi Burning and Ghosts of Mississippi and think thats how it is now. Its not, and where I am from, the Mississippi Delta, whites have virtually no say in government. Mississippi is the most conservative state, but I could never see it as being too much so.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Notes On Mississippi State vs. South Carolina

During warmups I saw 20 whites on State's side and 24 on SC's. SC and State started 4 whites on offense, while SC had 1 white on defense. Lance Long had 4 nice catches at Z(WR) for State. I don't know how I missed him in my preview, but I have included him above. I saw SC's white RB on the field as the right wing man for the punt team. He looks solid and eager to play. Hopefully he will be on the field carrying the rock some before long. Getting to see Steve Spurrier after many years of waiting was cool. I took a picture of Bully the MSU mascot, and Coach Croom as they got off the team bus to go through the brand new Bulldog walk. When I zoomed in on the picture, I noticed that Croom looks much like a bulldog himself. I wish I could upload my picture on here somehow, as it is pretty funny. Anyway, it was sad to see State's QB Henig go down with a broken collarbone in the 2nd quarter. He will be out for weeks, leaving the hapless bullpups with a black redshirt freshman QB at the helm. Granted he was thrown into a tough situation Thursday night, but he threw 2 picks and generated almost nothing in passing. Henig was doing pretty well until he got hurt. I hope he is back as soon as he is physically able. As I stated earlier, WR Will Prosser, the 2005 receiving yardage leader for the team, has moved back to number 2 at his spot. Maybe he will see more action as the season goes along. There was a decent crowd of nearly 51,000 there, but I imagine many, like me, were there not to see State play, but to see Spurrier coach.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Hi! Allow me to introduce myself!
smiley1.gif

I just linked here from a post in Stormfront. Glad to see all this info! I was getting ready to choke on college football after the fiasco two years ago at the [Real] Carolina</span>
party.gif
- C</span>lemson</span>
pukecu.gif
game with that big time ****** fight.

Hey, now it's almost a foregone conclusion that Spurrier will have a starting White quarterback.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you here.
</span></span></span></font>

</span>

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football Raleigh! Yeah, the censors are a drag sometimes, but its for the best. Tell us more about your thoughts on South Carolina and Clemson football, and the post on Stormfront, I'm curious to know what it was dealing with.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Raleigh, I made an admin change that should allow your chosen user name to work in full, but I think you'll have to re-register to get it to work.

P.S. That's not a signal to all the white ladies and gentlemen here to start using that word, otherwise it'll be banned again.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don,

I don't mean to be cocky but I think you're going off half cocked about people using certain censored words. I think the stopcock for behavior of this kind is for you to assert that you are the "**** of the walk" and if anyone disagrees tell them to go suck a ...egg?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ROTFLMAO!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
Don,

I don't mean to be cocky but I think you're going off half cocked about people using certain censored words. I think the stopcock for behavior of this kind is for you to assert that you are the "**** of the walk" and if anyone disagrees tell them to go suck a ...egg?

Wash your mouth out with soap, young man!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I dont know if you heard, but QB Blake Mitchell was charged with assault (barfight) earlier this week and suspended indefinitely. The charges were dropped today and Blake will be leading the Cocks onto the field tomorrow.

Really telling is how differently Blake was treated for the same thing that Darren McFadden did a couple of months ago. McFadden wasn't even disciplined, although he did get a dislocated toe, but Blake was suspended indefinitely until the charges were dropped. Yeah, things have gotten a lot better for white players in Columbia!
smiley5.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<DIV =firstP>
297074m.jpg

<DIV =firstP>
<DIV =firstP>COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia had his suspension for being arrested twice lifted by coach Steve Spurrier.

The school confirmed Tuesday the highly touted freshman, who graduated high school early and enrolled in college to get a jump on learning the offense, attended a team meeting Monday and will be allowed to go to workouts.

"It was coach's decision," athletic department spokesman Steve Fink said.

The freshman was arrested Feb. 17 and charged with drunkenness and failure to stop for a police officer. He was suspended after the incident but then reinstated.

He was arrested a second time March 3 on charges of malicious injury to personal property after a professor reported that Garcia had used a key to scratch the man's car.

Garcia applied to a pretrial intervention program rather than face prosecution on two misdemeanor charges. The failure to stop for an officer charge was dropped.

Garcia did not participate in spring practice.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
South Carolina had their spring game last Saturday, and RB Taylor rank had the second most carries and third most yards with 9 for 34. TE Nick Prochak had 3 catches for 32 yards, good enough for second most receiving yards of the day.

USCs QBs are pretty much all white, at least as far as those looking for playing time, with Blake Mitchell starting and Chris Smelley and Stephen Garcia battling for the backup spots.Edited by: Colonel_Reb