'12 DT --- Dakota Ball

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
191767.jpg

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Dakota-Ball-109317;_ylt=AnQtltnKBZGCECBimxrZfd9HPZB4

He has several huge offers. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to one of those teams and they turn him into an offensive guard.

BUT, if they (SEC/ACC) want him for DL, my question is - how is this young man genetically unique? Hopefully, he stays healthy and we can see what his Junior production is.

Personally, I think these schools only offer a few White DL/LB/TE... so they can say - "See, we aren't biased. We found 2 White kids that are worthy of our uniforms!"

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Dakota Ball verbaled to Alabama. He must be beastly, and his eyes do show great intensity, as many people are rating him highly on Rivals (66 people already).

This, despite his "condition"... Alabama is using Nick Gentry more, so I'm neutral right now on his verbal. He's an '12 guy, so things could still change of course.

MostDangerous

6'2", 285? Not to hate on a white player, but I just don't get it. There are literally hundreds of white kids with this guy's measureables, but why is he able to get into Alabama?

Highlander

Mentor
Apparently, this kid was still not good enough for Richt to recruit him for the Blackdogs...even though he's from Georgia. I wouldn't be surprised if Saban converted him to an OL, though.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer