Whites sodomize Hispanic youth

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
April 28, 2006

BY JUAN A. LOZANO
Advertisement

SPRING, Texas -- Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a Hispanic 16-year-old boy who they believed had tried to kiss a Hispanic 12-year-old girl at a party, authorities said.

2 teens allegedly sodomize boy over kiss

I'm waiting to see if this makes national news. I expect that it will, despite the fact that black-on-white crime of this type is rarely reported nationally.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Did they do this because he was Hispanic or because he was kissing a 12 yr old? Regardless I think beating him up would of been enough, now they're probably facing sodomy in prison themselves.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The article said that they used racial epithets. However, the DA isn't prepared to say it was a hate crime. He said that it takes more than being of a different race or use of a racial epithet to make a hate crime. The charges against these two are the maximum that may be charged. An additional hate crime charge will not increase their sentence any, unless the Hispanic kid dies.

I agree, beating his ass would have been more than sufficient. Sodomizing the Hispanic kid borders on the bizarre and macabre, unless they know something about him that has been left out of the article.

Regardless, they're headed to prison now.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I wonder if this type of attack occured more often, i.e. whites violently defending themselves and others of their race, if it would have an affect on the rate of black on white crime?

In other words, how many such attacks and how common place would they have to be, for how long, before blacks and others would know better than to attempt criminal acts against white men or their women?