What led you to Caste Football?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What were you doing a year ago?

I was in a post-college football season depression, and had resumed surfing the net to find out more information about white players that I liked, both past and present. I had seen ESPN Classic showing Larry Csonka and John Riggins, not to mention Tom Matte and Norm Bulaich with the Colts during their 2 Super Bowls in 69 and 71. I had heard my Dad talk for years about the great white runners of that era, and how he quit watching football in the early 80's because white guys quit handling the ball as runners and receivers. I wanted to find out why, so I started surfing the net.

That was in 2003. I found information about some things, mainly running backs, but I still wasn't satisfied and wanted to find some place where I could learn more about this change. One year and a couple of days ago I found this site. I looked at most of the posts on the then much smaller board and decided to become a member. Tommorrow will be one year since that happened and I am glad it did! I have learned so much about what we know as the Caste System, and how it has been used by the media, coaches, and owners to steal the opportunities for success from many white athletes beginning in the 1970's. This is the only place where you will find this information on the net and it is growing! More people have been talking to me about discrimination against white athletes this year than ever before.

I believe if we all continue to get the word out about this site, and about what is happening to white athletes, we will start to see changes. I also believe white athletes have to change their mindset about themselves and their abilities. If they will stand up for themselves and each other, they will win in the long run. If they are more agressive in their style of play and do not back down from any challenge, they will be feared by their black counterparts, although we may never know. It is then when the changes will really start to show. Coaches and owners will take them more seriously, and the media will be forced to recognize the resurgence of white athletes. In the meantime, we should support the whiter teams and/or white athletes, and tell everyone we know who is a sports fan about the Caste System and why it needs to be stopped. If enough of us will do this, people's minds will be changed, and thus the Caste System itself will be changed over time.
smiley4.gif

Thanks Don for this site, and to all the others who made it and the original site possible!
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I first stumbled onto Caste Football while searching for information on white running backs. I was already 'aware' so to speak, of the lack of white players at skill positions, and had become more and more fed up with the double standards I saw evident on the field every Sunday.

I kept coming back to the site and reading articles, but did not become a member for a few months until I felt comfortable with the site and its viewpoint.

Now, here I am almost 1300 posts later, and find Caste Football my cyber home. I probaby spend a couple hours per day checking posts and researching articles and information for threads. I do so because, 1) it interests me, and 2) I think there are many more people out there like I used to be, who read but do not post. I like to have as much factual information as possible to back up what we say here, so that the fence-sitters and doubters will have enough information to say,

"Well maybe those guys ARE right."

Remember, we can sometimes get the feeling we're preaching to the choir here when we post a message, but the truth is there are 1,000s of unknown users who read what we have to say here, every day.

I see chinks in the armor. The caste system is falling, slowly but surely, and I think this small site is doing its part to spread the word and make people more aware that it exists.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Amen, White Shogun! I agree with you about the chinks showing up in the caste system's armor and the ability to influence the thousand of non- posters who visit this site everyday. I discovered caste football doing the same thing you were doing, except I was looking up white sprinters and caste football came up. I couldn't believe that I stumbled onto a site that was full of people who had the same concern I had about the white athlete. I just never thought it was a caste system..I was actually for a few years actually believing in the myth of black athletic superiority in everything they committ too! I certainly know the truth now. I grew up In dallas and I watched our inner city schools routinely get defeated by all- white suburban teams and it was just explained away by better equipment or coaching. Southlake Carroll won the state championship this year(2nd in a row)..yet I wonder if more than just a couple of them will get division 1 scolarships. There are literally hundreds of white running backs who gain well over a thousand yards for their high schools but hardly a one of them ever get recruited to play tailback for a division 1 college. How would a fair person explain that...the Ty willingham's of the world and their apologists(colin cowhurd) would just say that they were too slow, no hip flexibility, just power runners, etc....Why is a big and fast guy like jesse lumsden( 6'2 230 4.4 speed) playing in the cfl...because he is white..that's why.

backrow

Hall of Famer
well i was looking up info on white cornerbacks, and like shogun i already noticed years ago the mysterious lack of white players at skill positions in football and i was fully aware that all the excuses for that sound... dodgy and empty at best...
i stayed here ever since, first as a guest, who refrained from posting to see if this site was actually worth spending time at, and then as me: backrow (btw my moniker comes from my rugby position, flanker/backrow)

I was sitting bored at my computer chasing down articles on Jesse Lumsden when I stumbled on to this site. I lurked for about three months before deciding to sign up and make my first post.

GWTJ

Mentor
I have so much time to burn at work I think I have seen just about every website there is. I read the website about six months before I started posting. I agree with Caste Football 100%. I have learned that I have been wrong in many of my opinions about athletes and about the NFL, NBA and MLB. I really enjoy when people share stories from their area of the country. I also enjoy entering a discussion from Caste Football's point of view and getting horrified stares. Some people can't beleive their ears. At this point, Caste Football is a site I view daily.

Kiwi

I had recently bought Madden 2005 and, knowing virtually nothing about football except that it was vaguely similar to rugby, thought it might be an interesting game. As I became more knowledgeable about the game, I noticed that on the NFL roster, there were only three white halfbacks out of the entire NFL. I couldnt believe that in a country with a population of 300 million people, only three white people were fast enough to play halfback. In an attempt to find the reason behind this trend, black athletic superiority or not, I found caste football. I have to say that before I found castefootball I was at least atoken believer in the caste system, although like Guest301, whenever a white rugby team beat a black team (in my case, polynesian), it was only because of the white team's discipline and tactics, whereas the poly's were always the superior athletes. I have to thank Don and all the people who created this website, as it has opened my eyes to the truth of the caste system and made me proud of my european heritage.

SteveB

Mentor
I fumbled across Castefootball while I was doing a search for more information on Matt Jones during the NFL draft. I knew that there was a prejudice against white DBs, WRs, and RBs because I experienced it as a white DB that had to walk-on to play at a Div 1 college. When I would talk about my own experiences to other people, they would look at me like I was crazy and give me the "black superiority" point of view. I began to think that maybe I was the only person in the world that believed that whites were being discriminated against. Thanks Castefootball for being here to support my point of view.

white tornado

Mentor
I was looking up info on Matt Jones and found this site. I knew about the way whites are treated in sports because I''ve seen it many times personaly.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Kiwi said:
I had recently bought Madden 2005 and, knowing virtually nothing about football except that it was vaguely similar to rugby, thought it might be an interesting game. As I became more knowledgeable about the game, I noticed that on the NFL roster, there were only three white halfbacks out of the entire NFL. I couldnt believe that in a country with a population of 300 million people, only three white people were fast enough to play halfback. In an attempt to find the reason behind this trend, black athletic superiority or not, I found caste football. I have to say that before I found castefootball I was at least a token believer in the caste system, although like Guest301, whenever a white rugby team beat a black team (in my case, polynesian), it was only because of the white team's discipline and tactics, whereas the poly's were always the superior athletes. I have to thank Don and all the people who created this website, as it has opened my eyes to the truth of the caste system and made me proud of my european heritage.

hey kiwi, do you play rugby as well? and even if not, think about guys as athletic and fast as Cullen, Percy Montgomery, Richie McCaw, Joe Van Niekerk... they could easily outrun most of those NFL black superstars...

Kiwi

Yeah I play rugby for my highschool 1st XV. Interesting the point you make about guys like Cullen, McCaw etc, do you think they could succeed in the NFL? I'm sure there are plenty of white rugby players who could play at the "forbidden" positions like Halfback, Wide Reciever and Cornerback. Players like Christian Cullen, Brent Russell, Brian O'Driscoll, Clyde Rathbone, Shane Williams...............I could go on forever

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think there's a lot of athletic guys in rugby, rugby league, aussie football even that could play in NFL and be runningbacks, corners or receivers... think of Gavin Henson, Wales as a runningback for example... i played football and been playing rugby for last 6-7 years on a high level and i saw a lot of guys capable of playing in the NFL (athletic-wise)

What's finally going to kill the caste system is the steady trickle of white talent coming from outside the US.

In Canadian Football white receivers are well... normal, with even CFL team having at least one. Some of them are even acknowledged to be as fast as the black cornerbacks covering them.
smiley4.gif
At least by the players and coaches if not always by the media.
In addition the steady work of Josh Ranek and Eric Lapointe and now the "National Celebrity" of Jesse Lumdsen has quietly reopened the Tailback position to be pigmentally challenged.
Oddly Cornerbacks still seem to be solidly black for some reason, ah well you can't have everything.

Oh and don't rugby players easily turn into Linebackers and Safeties? Talk about NFL Europe missing a very large boat...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Ta Waki Mumba said:
Oh and don't rugby players easily turn into Linebackers and Safeties? Talk about NFL Europe missing a very large boat...

yes, they would... i played LB/FB, flanker in rugby... it will come, i am sure and there will be more whites on every position... it just might take long time

Kiwi

The problem with getting rugby players into football is that most people outside ofAmerica don't understand or don't like football. It is perceived to be too complicated, too slow, and way too long. A lot like the way cricket is perceived in the US.

KG2422

Mentor
I'm glad people outside th U.S. don't like American football. They can cheer for whites in soccer, rugby ,cricket etc. Seems like it is a safeguard against the American media's propoganda. And I found this site on www.amren.com, another great site.Edited by: KG2422

White_Savage

Mentor
I am at this site because I've never believed 40,000 years of fighting beasts, the ice of winter, and each other could produce weaklings, yet the media slime-mold culture would have you believe so, and too damn many so-called "White supremacists" also believe that poisonous defeatist propaganda. Don't ask me why.

I stay at this site because it has a more intelligent atmosphere than other places where I could talk about fighting, sports, or sundry issues at large.