We better wake-up!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Mexican intentions !

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh!tting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him." ~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

www.brownpride.com/ www.aztlan.net/

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. .. Through love of having children, we are going to take over." ~ Augustin Cebeda, of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

http://www.aztlan.net/homeland.htm "A University of New Mexico Chicano Studies professor predicts a new, sovereign Hispanic nation within the century, taking in the Southwest and several northern states of Mexico.

Charles Truxillo suggests the 'Republica del Norte,' the Republic of the North, is 'an inevitability.'

Charles Truxillo, professor, University of New Mexico: "Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North, which would include the present U.S. states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, plus southern Colorado, along with several current Mexican states, is "an inevitability." The new "Hispanic homeland" should be brought into being "by any means necessary."

David Lopez, sociologist at California State University Northridge: "In 1848, Mexico lost the war, but in 2050, Mexico will have reclaimed what was rightfully theirs."

Herman Baca, founder of the Committee on Chicano Rights, said that "we are going to win â€â€￾ and take our rightful place as owners of this land."

Mecha motto: ¡Por La Raza Todo, Fuera de La Raza Nada!

"For the Race Everything, For those outside the race, nothing!".

La Raza Statements:

"We don't need no stinking green cards." Benicio Silva of UC Berkeley declared that having to show them at the border was a "violation of our human rights" because "Aztlan is ours and the white man is the invader."

"They say we're 'Latinizing' Los Angeles! Don't you love it?" boomed fiery orator Jose Angel Gutierrez, long-time University of Texas faculty member. "We are fighting to build a new Mestizo nation."

"We are here again," Gutierrez continued, "we are millions and millions, and the aging white Americans are not making babies, we've got to get ready to govern!"

Rudy Acuña warns that Chicano youth "bring the possibility of violence" to the Chicano movement, and the "Brown Berets" tell "gringos" that "the streets will run red with the blood of tyrants, who have murdered us for so long."

---------

More assorted racist statements:

"While I am saying this half serious and half joking, I think we are practicing la reconquista in California." ~ Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, Feb 2002.

"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of this." ~ Ernesto Zedillo, Former President of Mexico, speaking in Chicago, July 23, 1997.

"Mexico extends beyond its borders." ~ Vicente Fox, Current President of Mexico, speaking to a gathering in Milwaukee in July of 2001

"California is going to be a Hispanic State and anyone who doesn't like it should leave. They should go back to Europe." ~ Mario Obledo, President of the Californian Coalition of Hispanic Organisations, June 1998

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes..." "To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on.' " ~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California." ~ Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party in front of 400 cheering Latinos at U.C. Riverside on January 14, 1995.

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos... non- Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions" ~ Fernando Guerra, professor, Loyola Marymount

"In an extraordinary political move, President Vicente Fox has announced the formation of a cabinet level agency to govern, protect and provide services to over 20 million Mexicans now living in Aztlan, a territory encompassing most of the southwest part of the USA. President Fox declared yesterday that he will personally lead the new agency he named "Consejo Nacional para las Comunidades Mexicanas en el Exterior" (National Council for Mexican Communities Abroad). The "Council" will consist of the president, most of the cabinet secretaries and a, as of yet unnamed, representative from Aztlan. This is a bold move that essentially extends the arm of the Mexican government into the territories it previously lost during the Mexican-American War of 1848." ~ Reported in "La Voz de Aztlan", August 7, 2002.

---------

"Fair housing agencies report a surge in discrimination by immigrant landlords from many nations who refuse to rent outside their ethnic group." ~ Reported in Los Angeles Times, Nov. 21 2001.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If that doesn't open our eyes,I don't know what will?How can it be put any more clear than that?The question is what will America do?Probably nothing I'm guessing but I could be wrong.Edited by: white lightning

Deacon

Guru
060330protests.jpg

"Katie Ramey,15, a student at South High School in Bakersfield joins other students who walked out of class Wednesday in order to protest proposed changes in U.S. immigration laws."

"We're here against the passage of HR4437," said South High sophomore Katie Ramey, who walked several miles from South with a large group of students to reach downtown. "It says that illegal immigrants can't get jobs and if you hire them you're a criminal."

Isn't that the way it's supposed to be dumbass?!

Another dumb white kid. Edited by: Deacon

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I guess they didn't take the time to explain to her before the march that she is supposed to LEAVE California for England, or be 'exterminated?'

Or, maybe they did, and she thinks that is just and fair, considering what evil white folks did to those poor human-sacrificing cannibal Aztecs.

JD074

Master
Bart said:
Mexican intentions !</font>

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh!tting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."</font> ~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. .. Through love of having children, we are going to take over." ~ Augustin Cebeda, of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

Unfortunately, they're right.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
Bart said:
Mexican intentions !</font>

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are sh!tting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."</font> ~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.

Unfortunately, they're right.

I'm not sure anymore, JD. People are getting more and more pissed off all the time. The best thing this Mestizo movement can do for their cause right now is go back underground for awhile. I think they showed their hand too soon for their own good. Mainstream America is aware of these people now, not just us fringe internet nuts. I am a die-hard pessimist about most things, but I believe the next few years are going to be quite interesting, from a WN point of view.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here in Arizona there will be another huge Immigration March on Monday,April 10th,2006.I'm guessing that this will probably be another of the nation wide marches.I have a weird feeling that these could start getting worse.They are telling people to not wave the Mexico Flag as much so they can get what they want.Afterwards,they will be able to express their national pride.Many chants of "This is for La Raza",which means the this is for the race.Brown and proud,you guys get the point.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tommorow is the big day out here again.We will have to wait and see what happens this time.Hopefully it will be peaceful but you never know.You guys should report how it is in your states tommorow too.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I read an excellent post found at another site containing a link to a very informational 7 minute video clip:
<DIV id=post_message_2867129>On the news just now, 1 of an estimated one-million pro-illegal alien marchers was carrying a placard that read:" We are not criminals! We are not a threat!".

Late last week, on CNN's Lou Dobbs program, Lou had a guest on that stated that in America, a Country that has the highest prison population in the world, 1 of every three inmates within our National/State/County/Local jail system, is an illegal alien.

Can this number be substantiaited, and, if so, MUST be added to the list in this video, http://media.putfile.com/Aztlan-Rising ,that the lying traitors in Washington ignore.

While the cheap labor augument is total BS, if that's the route you're going to take, Social, medical, educational, housing, home-auto-property insurance, court fees, incarceration costs by repatriation, would easily off-set exspensive lettuce and lawn mowing.

The souther boarder is INTENTIONALLY wide-open, obviously, from orders from the highest branches of our government. Who will be to blame when a bio, or, nuke is set off next time? The US has had 5 YEARS to fix this 40 year old problem AND IT'S NOT BY ACCIDENT, it's by intentional design!

Homeland security, war of a faceless, boarderless, frontless enemy...what a JOKE! And, this time around, NOBODY's laughing, everyones too filled with rage.

Federal/State Government are lying traitors!

G

I could be wrong on this but hasn't the govt pretty much froze any immigration from Europe but allow those from third world countries flowing in freely.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Someone might know the exact percentages, but I'd estimate legal immigration to be about 90% non-white and 10% European.

There are still lots of Europeans who want to come here. Some do what the Mexicans do and come here illegally, but of course their goal is to become assimilated Americans the way the word used to be meant.

All legal and illegal non-white immigration should be stopped. The illegals, who for the most part have shown themselves in recent days to be the insurgent army that many have been sounding the alarm about for decades, need to be sent back to where they came from. If we had a pro-American government it would be concentrating on bringing the whites from South Africa and Zimbabwe here before they are slaughtered. Anti-white genocide is already taking place in Zimbabwe, and the "urban legend" is that the death of Nelson Mandela will be the cue to unleash a similar fate for South African whites.

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
I'm not sure anymore, JD. People are getting more and more pissed off all the time. The best thing this Mestizo movement can do for their cause right now is go back underground for awhile. I think they showed their hand too soon for their own good. Mainstream America is aware of these people now, not just us fringe internet nuts. I am a die-hard pessimist about most things, but I believe the next few years are going to be quite interesting, from a WN point of view.

We're getting pissed, but they're so much hungrier than we are. Tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands, of brown people all over the country protesting, making demands, flaunting the law, claiming ownership of their mythical ancient territory. We're comfortable, affluent, we don't want to rock the boat, and we don't want to get physically hurt. I hope we can mount enough resistance to stop them, but the "browning of America" is quickly reaching the point of no return, if not already there. Are you sure they're tipping their hand too soon? With a white population of a meager 65-70%, they may have already won.

This is the barbarians storming the gates of Rome. Affluence is unsustainable. It creates a population too weak to mount a formidable resistance to the barbarians. It's the cycle of history. Empires rise, empires fall. The white race will live on, but probably not in the same way we're living now.

On the other hand, if destruction is good in the long run, then they're doing our work for us. But destruction may simply replace today's "soft tyranny" with even more tyranny, and we all know that it will be violently anti-white, as it is now.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
Are you sure they're tipping their hand too soon? With a white population of a meager 65-70%, they may have already won.

Have you noticed they're all now waving American flags? The organizers (LULAC, et al) figured out rather quickly that waving Mexican flags was irritating the normally complacent gringos too much. So now they're all suddenly a bunch of patriots, who can't wait to become citizens of the USA.

A white population of 65-70% is plenty large enough. The problem is, only about 5% of that population has the will and the desire to do anything about it.

The problem with whites is that we suffer from solipsism. We think that everyone thinks the way we do, has the same values we do, and looks at the world the same way we do. They think that having a minority population become the majority will not change anything, everything will be status quo it'll just change color. The problem is that theory is WRONG. The Aztlanites will be GLAD and HAPPY to rub the white man's nose in the dirt. Proof, you say? See Zimbabwe and South Africa for a foretaste of what life will be like for white minorities in the United States of Mexico. Edited by: White Shogun

bigunreal

Mentor
What a sordid scene; thousands of illegal aliens marching to protest....the status of their legality? Think about it; over 80% of Americans are, according to public opinion polls, in favor of cracking down on immigration, yet when our corrupt Congress pushes through a creampuff piece of legislation that will only insure more illegal immigrants in the future, the only ones protesting are...the illegal immigrants? We've lost this country, no doubt about it. No one even questions the obvious coordinated nature of these protests. Do you think these mostly Spanish-speaking protestors just rose up on their own, by the thousands, and organized these marches, with no powerful force behind them? Where are the counter protests? Where are the Minutemen? Why haven't we heard anything from their leaders? I happened to catch a bit of CSPAN's coverage of the marches, and during the 5 minutes or so of the call-in show I watched, EVERY caller was pro-illegal immigration. EVERY one. We can't even control the call-in shows to CSPAN anymore. White Americans are so submissive now that the term apathy just doesn't describe it accurately. I absolutely believe that if our corrupt leaders passed legislation demanding that all married white males turn their wives over to a nonwhite chosen by the government, the overwhelming majority of them would comply without a whimper of protest. Even fewer of the women would protest. I am serious- I truly believe that, and am not exaggerating.

First of all, do not be hard on that little white girl. She was most likely ordered by her teachers to march. If she refused, ahe would have been beatened up. Note that she is not saying that agreed with program, she sounds like one of those hostages.

The question I have is why haven't the mators stopped these marches. They can claim that the large numbers cause problems, or some other excuse. Daley of Chicago is a weaking, the LA mayor is a traitor, but what are the excuses of the other mayors?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've been aware of the bias of the media for many years, but tonight's CBS Evening "News" was as bad as anything I've ever watched in my life. Report after report on the demonstrations by the insurgents, and all of them one hundred percent sympathetic to the insurgents. They could not have been portrayed in a more flattering light.

The subtheme running through all the reports was how much business, especially small businesses, need illegal immigrants to survive. Big Business is totally committed to bringing in tens of millions more non-white legal and illegal immigrants. Add that to the anti-white ideological agenda of liberals, neo-cons and Zionists, and it's obvious why the fedgov and its media will not acknowledge the truth of what is going on, and will do everything possible to increase the size and scope of the insurgency.

Deacon

Guru
screamingeagle said:
....Note that Daley of Chicago is a weaking, the LA mayor is a traitor, but what are the excuses of the other mayors?

The LA Mayor is Mexican Antonio Villaraigosa.

linkEdited by: Deacon

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
A white population of 65-70% is plenty large enough. The problem is, only about 5% of that population has the will and the desire to do anything about it.

I definitely agree with the second part. 65-70% doesn't seem like much to me. If only we were like the Jews, we would only need 2-3%.
smiley15.gif
I feel like we sweet, sensitive, kind-hearted, egalitarian, humanitarian, charitable, love-thy-neighbor white people need at least 90% of the population.

White Shogun said:
The problem with whites is that we suffer from solipsism. We think that everyone thinks the way we do, has the same values we do, and looks at the world the same way we do.

We're forbidden to think that there are differences between races. Maybe this is why they keep babbling on and on about how they're such good workers. Dumb, but good workers.

KG2422

Mentor
Even if all races were equal (they're not), who wants everyone to have brown hair, brown eyes, and brown skin? It's just aesthetically unpleasing. I told a liberal professor who was babbling on about how diversity doesn't bother him, he appreciates it blah, blah, blah; I said that liberals claim to love diversity ,but "melting pots" and multiculturalism do nothing but destroy all cultures involved. It made him stammer. All they can do is repeat the slogans that journalists coin for them.

Freedom

Mentor
Immigrants should love America.

We are spending billions of dollars on immigrants and we usually never see any returns. Immigrants parents work menial jobs and go back from where they came(Brazil in my case, Mexico in most others I hear). Their kids come illegally and are educated at our schools with our tax dollars! They don't use their education, they usually just sit in class or cut school and roam the halls. THEY REFUSE TO SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. When asked why they are here they respond "Da Money".

Then, when one of them commits a crime, we spend all this money keeping them in prison(where they live better than they live in Mexico or Brazil)

Whether they are white, black, or chinese, unproductive, freeloading immigrants should not be allowed in.

White warlord

Well people I for one understand that something needs to be done, but its like some of you say that most of our white Race has left us...most don't understand the danger they face in the near future but I for one will say this let any man race woman or child try to take my life in any Army Im going to build my moutain of bodies and when that last person finally takes me down you better be damn sure he's gonna ride to hell with me WHTE RAGE people wake the hell up we need it this is a fight for OUR RACE. My chidlren will fight it and I know for sure 99.9% of my outer and inner family will fight it. The number one problem that we are facing in America today is reinvinting the White Warrior I like to think that Im one and I know for sure that I have enough anger and motivation to be one, the question is do you guys have it? That survival instinct for yourself and YOUR race we need back again, but it has been silenced by a group of minorities and the media, and very ignorant white people that let "white Guilt" go to their already stupid brains.I have currently been working 5 yearsat a Lumber Mill and my boss a white man and the owner decided to contact an orginzation that ships Mexican workers into America to work, currently they've shiped 12 Mexican works to my job and pay them only $5.15 an hour to work, a typical American gets paid $9.80 an hour start off. American workers are being weeded out at my job the rules have got more strict in an effort to weed out higher paid Ameircan workers and bring in more Cheep Meixcain labor. As for the fact about them being hard workers I have seen personally that they work no diffrent than white or black Americans some of them bust their tails some don't. 3 Mexicans with leagel work papers have been shiped back to Mexico for failing the required drug test at start off at the Mill, one even tested postive for 9 diff narcotics including PCP. You ask how are they doing this Legally?: Its simple just recently back in 2005 Congress with bushes support negotiated A new trade Agreement with South and Central America. This trade Agreement affects the TEXTILE industries in America, by allowing Companies more ease in firing American workers packing up and moving to South and Central America. This new Trade Agreement also allows Textile Industries (such as a lumber mill, that I work at, that can't possibly move to South or Central America) to move forigin non-American works to here.TheReason? Cheap labor, the rich love it.Poor and Middle class whitePeople are fightingtwo fronts at thesame time:The fight for our RIGHTS and against Stupid Rich white people that don't have to put up with the negative infulencesfrom other races because they are in their own world. In short we the poor and middle class whites will have to fight this war, and expect no help from white rich Amiercans because they don't see whats happaning to our country, the Rich are diffrent, and in their own personal diseny worlds. Wake up White America the barbarians are at the gates.... Edited by: White warlord