US Olymp Trial:White Wrestlers need Power

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
and AGGRESSION. It was a pretty sad display. Unless there's more "funny business" going on (which is not out of the realm of possibility), it just goes to show that very few "Brock Lesnar-type" alpha males choose wrestling in America. Where the f*ck was the FIRE? Where was the Pit Bull? Where was the Polar Bear?

What I saw, for the most part, was, in no way, "the best-of-the-best." I can understand that they were tired by the time the Championship portion was shown on TV, but come on, most of the blacks and Whites looked awful! Of course, that didn't stop the "Caste" from slobbering all over the "explosive, strong and powerful" blacks....

Now, for the Whites that advanced to Beijing, I wish them the best but I ain't really expecting much from them against Europe's best.

Adam Wheeler and Steve Mocco were certainly two of the best White Americans. One White guy beat a brutha that was described as "explosive" and that was favored in the match, but this White guy didn't look like much. I will be shocked if Europe doesn't have better.

I hope this post is not construed as anti-White. Basically, most White American alpha males are in Football, MMA, Strongman, Powerlifting, etc. This is somewhat sad.

I could go to Rivals.com and find plenty of Whites that would make good (possibly great) wrestling prospects. The genetic stock is certainly there. You need to have HEART as well as physical and mental ability.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Adam Wheeler was in the Bronze medal match in Greco, and he WON!! He beat a South Korean.

A Russian got Gold.

A German, Mirko Englich, got Silver. He got dominated by the Russian.

So, Adam Wheeler, got the ONLY medal for the USA in Greco.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Freestyle is next...