Women's Bantamweight:Holly HolmVs.Kayla Harrison
Featherweight:Sodiq YusuffVs.Diego Lopes
Lightweight:Jalin TurnerVs.Renato Moicano
Women's Strawweight:Jéssica AndradeVs.Marina Rodriguez
Lightweight:Bobby GreenVs.Jim Miller
Bantamweight:Deiveson FigueiredoVs.Cody Garbrandt

sprintstar

Mentor
I think Nikel will KO Brundage in the 1st. If Holm loses she needs to retire.. Prochazka needs a very brilliant outcome in this fight...
2 Chinese women scrapping for the title 1 the champ the other the challenger....I think Yan Xiaonan will put up a win in this fight...

Logos5

Guru
did anyone watch Jiri vs Rakic? that was fireworks, could be potential fight of the night, Dana is such a retard for not making it part of the main event

Arerequired

Mentor
Wow Peireira just destroyed Hill with the first left hook he landed. I thought this was dangerous for Peirera because he gets hit a lot but Hill does not seem to have that much power anyways.

Gaethje shat the bed, but he was compromised by a broken nose and two eye pokes. This version of Max is dangerous.

did anyone watch Jiri vs Rakic? that was fireworks, could be potential fight of the night, Dana is such a retard for not making it part of the main event
Yup, Jiri bought the fight to Rakic and KOed him, he did not care that he was getting outstruck because he would get the KO later.

Brundage did better than he should have.

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
Wow Peireira just destroyed Hill with the first left hook he landed. I thought this was dangerous for Peirera because he gets hit a lot but Hill does not seem to have that much power anyways.
I was suprised as well, I knew Pereira was going to eventually KO Hill , but I wasn't expecting it this quick. Now it shows how impressive Jiri was with Pereira, and now the rematch needs to happen soon.
Gaethje shat the bed, but he was compromised by a broken nose and two eye pokes though, as did Kattar, how good are Volk and O'malley? This version of Max is dangerous.
This Max could beat Conor and Topuria right now. He is dangerous as they come.
Yup, Jiri bought the fight to Rakic and KOed him, he did not care that he was getting outstruck because he would get the KO later.
I honestly thought Jiri was going to lose when he got wobbled in the first round, but he came back with a rage and just utterly decimated Rakic. This Jiri has a chance of beating Poatan.
Brundage did better than he should have.
I wish Bo Nickal showed more promise that what hed been outputting in his last fights, but alas it is what it is. I only hope Dricus can defend his title.