U of M rap rape tape

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Although 'rap rape tape' begs the question, is there any other kind, I heard the 'turd on ESPN discussing a rap tape made by University of Miami football players that discusses gang rape, among other things. I haven't been able to find anything on Google about this, but if you have info, please share.

In the meantime, let me regale you with the comments of one caller, an obvious black, who said that he was a professor at nearby University of Florida, who teaches 'football theory:'

He says that he's played college ball, and he can tell you from personal experience that girls go up 'into football player room, and basketball player room, and they expect it, thats what they want. So if its consensual sex, six guys, eights guys, on one girl, there ain't nuttin' wrong wid it. It ain't rape.'

When I heard these comments I thought of the minority crime report articles I've read here and on other pro-white sites, so many gang rapes, girls 16-17 years old, who will never be the same because they went to COLLEGE.

smiley7.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley19.gif

Spooge

Guru
Well it certainly (gang rape) must account for a sizeable amount
of AIDS being passed around in Africa. It seems that once
the Mandingo sex dance gets started, all bets are off and woe to anyone
females in the villiage or college campus!

JoeV

Guru
If a girl goes into a room with 6 to 8 athletes by herself willingly, she is probably wanting sex. Some chicks are into that kind of thing.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
BYU

Chattanooga

Notre Dame

Boulder

And what does it say about our culture where a teenage "chick" would even know about such a thing, and be "into" it? Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jared Taylor posted some crime and rape statistics at V-Dare. Inter-racial gang rape figure is astounding!

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=line width=42></TD>
<TD vAlign=top width="100%">Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=line width=42>
redball.gif
</TD>
<TD vAlign=top width="100%">The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<T>
<TR>
redball.gif
</TD>
<TD vAlign=top width="100%">Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<T>
<TR>
redball.gif
</TD>
<TD vAlign=top width="100%">And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacksâ€â€￾but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Kaptain

Master
I've actually heard black guys use the race-card to pick-up white women. It's a common ploy. When a white women seems unreceptive, the black guy will say something like "You got something against brothas?". The white girl, brain-washed by our media and education system, bends over backwards to prove that she is not racist (the highest crime in the land). Next thing you know she's at a black party getting gang-raped.

white tornado

Mentor
I've also black guys using the race-card to try to pick-up white women. Its probable the most pathetic thing I've seen out of blacks and that's saying a lot. Women in my experience are more naive when it comes to people. They buy into what the media pushes easier, including trusting black men. To many black men I white women is the ultimate prize. White women to realize that if they go with a black man they are equivalent to a trophy fish mounted to the wall. What white men need to do is black list women that go out with blacks. The good news is that most white girls that are my age still wont go out with blacks.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
ESPN posted this article today about the U of M "music" that found its way on to the internet Tuesday:

A 2-year-old profanity-laced recording that denigrates women and minorities surfaced on the Web on Tuesday, putting the University of Miami's athletic department on the defensive about its image.

Miami's carefully cultivated image as a school well-past the days that earned it the reputation as a program lacking institutional control may have taken a blow when the rap song, which sources told ESPN.com includes the voices of several football players, surfaced on the Internet....

for the full article click here