Two Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders Arrest

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
castefootball providing all the important sports news:

Two Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders Arrested After Bar Fight With Third Woman: The Cause? The Pair Were in The Bathroom Allegedly Having Sex With Each Other! - two cheerleaders for the NFL's Carolina Panthers (known as the TopCats) were arrested after a fight at Banana Joe's Bar in Tampa, Florida. Cops say the gals identified themselves as Angela E. Keathley and Kristen Owen, but authorities now think that the woman who identified herself as Owen is in fact another cheerleader, Renee Thomas. (WCNC-TV reported that Owen's mother claimed her daughter--also a hot blonde college student--was at a wedding South Carolina at the time of the arrest. Check out Kristen's picture and bio here.) Uh, oh. Regardless of the names, Keathley has been charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing or opposing an officer, while the person that is likely Renee Thomas was charged with one count of battery. That's the official report, but unofficially, things get a little nastier. You see, these two fine examples of Southern womanhood got into a fight with a third bar patron after they allegedly were holding up the line for the bathroom for what must have seemed like an eternity. Why? Allegedly--and I'm not making this up--they were drunk and having sex in one of the stalls with each other. Okay, you can close your mouths now. According to the police report, upon exiting the stall one of the cheerleaders got into an argument with another patron and punched her, while the second cheerleader was so drunk she could barely stand, and was ``rude and belligerent,'' using foul language and being uncooperative to officers.

NOTE: Apparently the Panther's cheerleaders do not normally travel with the team, but may have been looking for new places to get liquored up and have hot lesbian bathroom sex. On the plus side, the Minnesota Vikings have already offered both gals a spot on next year's "Love Boat" cruise.

051161703_cheerleaders2.jpg
Edited by: jaxvid

Let's keep in mind that these are NFL cheerleaders, i.e. women who
choose to booty-dance in skimpy attire in celebration of overwhelmingly
black football teams. Your not getting a high caliber of
individual in the mix.

Bronk

Mentor
I agree with Knight, these broads are barely a step up from doing their acts on shiny poles in "gentlemen's clubs."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good one Bronk!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Let's keep in mind that these are NFL cheerleaders, i.e. women who choose to booty-dance in skimpy attire in celebration of overwhelmingly black football teams. Your not getting a high caliber of individual in the mix.

I agree with Knight, these broads are barely a step up from doing their acts on shiny poles in "gentlemen's clubs."

That's a pretty broad brush you guys are painting with. Here are a couple articles that paint a different picture.

Bronco's cheerleaders

Mom of three

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Southern Knight said:
Let's keep in mind that these are NFL cheerleaders, i.e. women who
choose to booty-dance in skimpy attire in celebration of overwhelmingly
black football teams. Your not getting a high caliber of
individual in the mix.

I think they're more into celebrating eachother.

G

I'm all for it.
smiley2.gif
(As long as they stay an the bisexual side of the equation!)

A woman that is hot, bisexual AND can throw a right hook? I might have to look her up!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
These woman are going to be famous beyound belief once they get over the tremendous embarassment this is to themselves and their family. I can see Playboy, Hustler, Howard Stern, offering them lots of money. If they weren't whores before they will be soon.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
TAMPA, Fla. - A former Carolina Panthers cheerleader got six months probation for her role in a bathroom brawl sparked by accusations that she was having sex with another cheerleader.

Angela Keathley, 26, pleaded guilty Wednesday to disorderly conduct and obstructing a police officer during the Nov. 6 fight, which broke out when women in line to use the bathroom made the allegations about Keathley and fellow cheerleader Victoria Renee Thomas.

Thomas, 20, denied the sex allegation. She has pleaded not guilty to giving a false name to a police officer, battery and unlawful display of a license.

The Panthers fired the pair for violating a signed code that bans conduct embarrassing to the Panthers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I wish the NFL had one of those clauses in all the players contracts!
smiley36.gif