Twisting Mexican Arms over Booze & Broads

Troy_Bruno

Dudes, get this. I forgot to tell you, when I"m bouncing at the Goathill, I have a interesting way of tweaking mexican guys who wanna come in. I'm watching the door, see, and I ask them, if they want in, they gotta tell me who would win (and who always would win), Tito Ortiz or Chuck Liddell.

If they say Chuck, they're in.

These mexican guys, it really pisses them off, but they say it. They sell their soul for a chance to throw back a few at the Goater. I love it. It's beautiful.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Troy, that's hilarious! Those wetz can't wait to get in theee & knock back the Pepe Lopez!
smiley2.gif
LOL

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Troy_Bruno said:
Dudes, get this. I forgot to tell you, when I"m bouncing at the Goathill, I have a interesting way of tweaking mexican guys who wanna come in. I'm watching the door, see, and I ask them, if they want in, they gotta tell me who would win (and who always would win), Tito Ortiz or Chuck Liddell.

If they say Chuck, they're in.

These mexican guys, it really pisses them off, but they say it. They sell their soul for a chance to throw back a few at the Goater. I love it. It's beautiful.

That's freakin' hilarious!! Keep up the good work.
smiley32.gif

Troy_Bruno

Last nite I had to rough up these two little Mexican guys who were incredibly drunk and pinching white girls' butts. I just about felt like taking them and conking their heads together, King Kong style, but instead I just grabbed them by the scruffs of their necks, and by the seats of the pants, and literally gave them the old heave ho.

But, then later last nite, some little dew-raggy black dude got out of line, doing his gangsta dance signing stuff and standing up on the bar stool like a chimpanzee, and the boss saw I me going over there and he grabbed me by the sleeve and squinted up at me at whispered "surveillance". Meaning, he was going back and calling the cops and I was just supposed to stand around and watch while this black guy did his thing, and I guess I was only supposed to act if he was literally going to kill somebody or something.

It's mortifying, I tell you. It's mortifying. It makes a guy feel so impotent having a whoosy boss like this.

The cops finally came and talked to this monkeyman but by then he had sobered up or something, so they didn't do nothing.

An opportunity missed, in my book.

I throw up my hands. I don't know. I went home last night and threw a few back in my own kitchen. What can you do. Fish or cut bait.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
How appropriate....the boy was "standing up on the bar stool like a chimpanzee". I don't know how you resisted throwing that woodpile through the front window! Ask your Manager if he's assuming these moolies are packing heat OR if he just think they can legitimately whip everyone's a$$. Maybe he knows these "gangsta" wanna-be's usually tote a piece or blade.

Funny stuff about you chunkin' those beaners. LOL!
smiley2.gif

Bunnyman

Guru
Don't forget to have your boss watch the Wlad-Austin fight on HBO tomorrow. Make a bet with him if he is so confident about his racial theories.

MyNameisEarl

Troy_Bruno said:
Last nite I had to rough up these two little Mexican guys who were incredibly drunk and pinching white girls' butts. I just about felt like taking them and conking their heads together, King Kong style, but instead I just grabbed them by the scruffs of their necks, and by the seats of the pants, and literally gave them the old heave ho.

But, then later last nite, some little dew-raggy black dude got out of line, doing his gangsta dance signing stuff and standing up on the bar stool like a chimpanzee, and the boss saw I me going over there and he grabbed me by the sleeve and squinted up at me at whispered "surveillance". Meaning, he was going back and calling the cops and I was just supposed to stand around and watch while this black guy did his thing, and I guess I was only supposed to act if he was literally going to kill somebody or something.

It's mortifying, I tell you. It's mortifying. It makes a guy feel so impotent having a whoosy boss like this.

The cops finally came and talked to this monkeyman but by then he had sobered up or something, so they didn't do nothing.

An opportunity missed, in my book.

I throw up my hands. I don't know. I went home last night and threw a few back in my own kitchen. What can you do. Fish or cut bait.

Standing up on a bar stool is a reason to call the cops on somebody? I really think bars go overboard with their "appearing to be intoxicated" rules. its like no sh*t, he looks drunk huh? it's a f**king bar. I think white bouncers are even worse than black bouncers. They think that have to be even bigger pricks because they aren't black. Similar to how a white guy thug who hangs around blacks is even worse than the blacks themselves.

PitBull

Guru
It's someone else's f**king bar, not yours. They can do whatever they want
with their own property. If you want to drink there, you follow their rules.
Otherwise, buy a six pack and go meet all the chicks hanging out in your
apartment.

MyNameisEarl

PitBull said:

apartment.

you remind me of a sober roamer. you suck.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
MyNameisEarl said:
PitBull said:
apartment.

You remind me of someone who is about to get banned.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
MyNameisEarl said:
PitBull said:
apartment.

You remind me of someone who is about to get banned.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif