Too Small? Or Too White?

dwid

Hall of Famer
thanks for the compliments, As for the footage, I found the first few clips on some online Mount Union Highlights that i edited through, the rest is from one game i downloaded a torrent of right after it came out. I could find a way to send them to you if youd like. There is still one more game that i have that isnt shown. As for his projected 4.57 speed, i read somewhere he runs around a 4.4...not sure though.

As for Danny Woodhead there are a few videos of him on google

Is there a thread i can create just for links to player's highlight videos?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Dwid create one! that would deffintitely be a hot thread

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Dwid create one! that would deffintitely be a hot thread

i agree.
smiley1.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Heck yeah, Dwid, go for it man!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I am going to have to check out those Danny Woodhead highlights you mention are on Google video dwid; thanks for letting me know. I have only seen about two or three runs by Woodhead; from what little I've seen he's a poor man's Barry Sanders, but with more speed than Barry. Woodhead cuts similar to DeAngelo Williams. Woodhead should be getting the chance to have a Maurice Jones-Drew type workload in the NFL.

dwid

Hall of Famer
sorry, i just looked for the danny woodhead footage, seems like most of it was taken down. There is still one of him doing a few runs, i dont know if that is the same as the one on cstv, but there were more of him that were labeled Chadron State highlights.

I guess its crucial to download these things right away because it seems like they dissapear fast for some odd reason. Like the Jacob Hester hl video "a little less conversation" where it shows how good of a RB he is.Edited by: dwid