Tiresome African worship!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If these Africans are "so strong" -- I would like to see them try to dominate rugby, or boxing's heavyweight division or the javellin toss...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
If these Africans are "so strong" -- I would like to see them try to dominate rugby, or boxing's heavyweight division or the javellin toss...

They do dominate the heavyweight division in boxing Deadlift. Just check Chambers vs Klitschko.

guest301

Hall of Famer
accesscrimea said:
A very tiresome article talking about a successful football academy In Ivory coast.

"Africans are strong, physically, naturally strong and quick. Obviously there is a lot of talent in this country".

Would we ever see and article about (for instance) Barcelonas successful academy in terms of how intelligent/strong/skillfull European players are?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/andrewharding/2010/05/the_secrets_of_the_worlds_most.html

No mention is made of the lack of stamina over the course of the game and poor organizational play of the typical African team. As a young man in the 90's long before I came across Caste Football I remember Russia beating a very hyped Cameroon team in the World Cup 5-0 and how much encouragement I got from seeing that because at that time I mostly believed in the myth of black athletic supremacy.

waterbed

Mentor
guest301 said:
accesscrimea said:
A very tiresome article talking about a successful football academy In Ivory coast.

"Africans are strong, physically, naturally strong and quick. Obviously there is a lot of talent in this country".

Would we ever see and article about (for instance) Barcelonas successful academy in terms of how intelligent/strong/skillfull European players are?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/andrewharding/2010/05/the_secrets_of_the_worlds_most.html

No mention is made of the lack of stamina over the course of the game and poor organizational play of the typical African team. As a young man in the 90's long before I came across Caste Football I remember Russia beating a very hyped Cameroon team in the World Cup 5-0 and how much encouragement I got from seeing that because at that time I mostly believed in the myth of black athletic supremacy.

the lack of stamina they don't mention because they see blacks winning the marathon and they don't think about the differences between west and east africans.

In holland they also always say when they talk about the africans as strong and fast.I agree on them being fast on average(top speed).
but most african don't know what is their strength and often do a accelaration sprint against a whitey in spite of a sprint against a euroepan from a running position which is their only advantage on average over a white player but even that is not alwaysa true.

I did remember that i was devender, i was normally attacker but in this match not.I have to say my opponent was a fast black, but every time he did try to beat me from a not running or nearly non running position and if is something my strength then it is my acceleration haha.he tryed and tryed didn't work, only the first couple of meters he had a reaction time advantage but 10 meters later he was beated.I didn't want to tell him he had to pass the ball to a teammate( they often not like), run ,ask the ball back and try to beat me from a running position and try to beat me with his top speed.

smiley36.gif

i was a good player but from a moment in 2008 in changed, since then my legs go tired patheticly fast, and can't play annymore, i wonder what i would have played know without it, i think high pro leaugue which make me more bitter, it happened when i just did begin to get really good others said.

I never had really problems with the blacks but i don't like that blacks are seen as the most athletic when they are not for a fact.
But i didnt like to be a striker with blacks next to me because they often don't pass the ball when needed ,try to hard to make their own goal,outside caste football people will say it is stereotyping but i just noticed.

Europe

Mentor
Espn had a typical article about African teams and asked wouldn't it be great if an African team won. That's all they do is push this nonsense.

alln

Africans are strong, physically, naturally strong and quick. Obviously there is a lot of talent in this country"

Ha ha good joke. The negroes only know to run, they cant create anything to save their lives.
They cant win even at home ( Egypt won Africa Cup for the last 3 times).

Look at France and Arsenal. After they changed their teams from majority white to majority negro, they didnt win anything. Arsenal was let down many times by their majority negro defense. If wenger would have gone with an all-white defense, he would have challenged for the title until the end.
Bayern exposed the majority negro Lyon for the frauds they are. Manchester was also let down vs Bayern by their negro players ( first game huge mistake Evra, and in second negro Rafael couldnt control himself (what a surprise)).

Talent is not only speed and strength. In football you also must have brain to succeed. The negroes are severely lacking in this department.

alln said:
Africans are strong, physically, naturally strong and quick. Obviously there is a lot of talent in this country"Ha ha good joke. The negroes only know to run, they cant create anything to save their lives. They cant win even at home ( Egypt won Africa Cup for the last 3 times). Look at France and Arsenal. After they changed their teams from majority white to majority negro, they didnt win anything. Arsenal was let down many times by their majority negro defense. If wenger would have gone with an all-white defense, he would have challenged for the title until the end. Bayern exposed the majority negro Lyon for the frauds they are. Manchester was also let down vs Bayern by their negro players ( first game huge mistake Evra, and in second negro Rafael couldnt control himself (what a surprise)).Talent is not only speed and strength. In football you also must have brain to succeed. The negroes are severely lacking in this department.

i wouldnt say negros cant create anything..there are some great black players, just not that many, and the overwhelming majority of the best players are white.

Rafael - negro? maybe 25% but no more.

lets see what they can do in the world cup! i predict that the african teams will flop once again..but who knows? Will be interesting to see.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
I don't think that a majority black team will ever win the world cup.

( i can't remember: was 1970 Brazil team majority black?)

re: the article, its amazing what the media can get away with if they are praising blacks.

Make no mistake, PELE is still considered by far the greatest footballer ever and he's black. But, I'm always skeptical about his 1,281 goals scored. Because unlike other world-wide sports, football doesn't have any accurate statistical figures of any sort.

The alleged 1,281 career goals Pele scored maybe just a product of media worship. If I was to say who was the greatest footballer ever, it has to be George Best. He displayed uncanny football skills that will never be seen in a game again. Even Pele was awed by such remarkable talent.

And no, I don't see a majority black team winning the World Cup for another 50 years. I'm betting an All-Asian team might win one eventually, but an All-White or majority team will always display undisputed dominance.

Europe

Mentor
indianwhite said:
Make no mistake, PELE is still considered by far the greatest footballer ever and he's black. But, I'm always skeptical about his 1,281 goals scored. Because unlike other world-wide sports, football doesn't have any accurate statistical figures of any sort.

The alleged 1,281 career goals Pele scored maybe just a product of media worship. If I was to say who was the greatest footballer ever, it has to be George Best. He displayed uncanny football skills that will never be seen in a game again. Even Pele was awed by such remarkable talent.

And no, I don't see a majority black team winning the World Cup for another 50 years. I'm betting an All-Asian team might win one eventually, but an All-White or majority team will always display undisputed dominance.

It's too bad George Best never got to play in the World Cup. Just think if there was a UK team . Guys like Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale of Wales won't get to play in the WC most likely.The two best players to never play in the WC were probably Best and Giggs.

What about Cruyff as one of the best ever. I didn't watch soccer in the 70's, but he is always included as one of the best.

indianwhite said:

Who consideres Pele by far the best player ever? At best he is considered the best player ever, but certainly not 'by far', and in fact i believe that the majority of people would consider Maradona as the best player ever.

accesscrimea said:
Who consideres Pele by far the best player ever? At best he is considered the best player ever, but certainly not 'by far', and in fact i believe that the majority of people would consider Maradona as the best player ever.
I can't deny Maradonna was a superstar, and his 1986 World Cup goal was called the "Goal of the Century." But, if anyone deserves recognition of the title, it should be this man...

<center>
Arthur-FRIEDENREICH.jpg
</center>
<center>Artur Fridenreich (1892-1969)<center>

A Brazilian Mulatto... he invented the CURLING KICK, was considered the greatest of his era, and claimed by many to be the Father of Modern soccer. Such fame was achieved when there was no Jewish-controlled media back then.

"Arthur Fridenreich was also one the greatest goal-scorers in the history of football. Over his career he scored 1,329 goals officially recognised by FIFA. At an early age Friedenreich joined the Paulistano Club in Sao Paulo and immediately went into their first team.

Soon after he played his first international against Exeter City from England. In that game the young Brazilian forward lost two teeth after a heavy tackle!

In 1927, Paulistano became the first the first Brazilian club to tour Europe. They played in France, Switzerland and Portugal. They won nine times and lost only once.

Friedenreich became known as "The Tiger" because he was so strong. He was very popular with both the press and the fans and was the top goal scorer with 11 goals in 8 games.

The Tiger played first class soccer until he was 42, retiring in 1934. In his last game he scored the winning goal."

Edited by: indianwhite

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
On CNN yesterday, they had their White dork "reporter" in Africa (it was a "piece" on West Africans), and he said - "Why are West Africans so good at football?"

**There were a bunch of short, shirt-less negroes in the background behind him** He continues on, "Just look behind me. It's their determination!"

The "brainwashing" is so predictable.. Needless to say, I changed the channel IMMEDIATELY!! More "black supremacy" BS.