The System Rejoices Over Negro Swimmer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Media worship alert! A black swimming champion has emerged, and guess what -- within a month of winning the NCAA 50 yard freestyle he is now the highest paid swimmer in the world and is in a position to "be one of the highest-paid Olympic athletes in the world." Just another example of The Man holding down Blackie.

"If I can have the success my coaches believe I can, people will be able to call me the Tiger Woods of swimming," says Cullin Jones, 22. Read all about it:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/15329790.htm
Ex-Pack champ's color now green
3687.jpeg

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
"If I can have the success my coaches believe I can, people will be able to call me the Tiger Woods of swimming," says Cullin Jones, 22. Read all about it:

You can bank on this: His coaches ( white) will do everything possible to ensure his development and success.

Poacher

Mentor
How insulting is that? I WILL NEVER BUY A NIKE PRODUCT AGAIN.

Just fired off an e-mail to NIKE corporate for what it's worth.

Edited by: Poacher

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is his deal worth more than Phelp's deal? Because if it is something is whack with that. Yes I know being different is worth alot, but Phelps is Superman in the pool and is American. This guy is potentially that in one event and that looks like it.

This is rediculous. It isn't even swim season. Most of the world's best are not tappered right now. We will see if he actually qualifys for the US team. I kinda doubt it.