Support Denmark

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
In case you haven't heard, the Saudis and a few other Arab nations are boycotting Danish goods because the cartoons that ran in their newspapers were 'insulting' to Mohammed. Some have even gone so far as to recall their ambassadors from Denmark. There have been bomb threats, and threats to blow up churches and other acts of terrorism if the Danes do not apologize and issue a retraction. So far, the EU is backing the Danes and other European newspapers have printed the cartoons.

It has been suggested that we here in the USA support the Danes during the boycott by buying Danish products. I found this article on a blog that mentions a few Danish products and sites that we use to show our solidarity with the Danes. I for one am glad that someone somewhere is finally standing up to these ingrates.

I don't know about you, but I think I'll be enjoying some Carlsberg beer this Super Bowl Sunday.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Multiculturalism is a fun idea, but when you actually experience it, it's not what it's cracked up to be.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
I found this article on a blog that mentions a few Danish products and sites that we use to show our solidarity with the Danes...
I don't know about you, but I think I'll be enjoying some Carlsberg beer this Super Bowl Sunday.

Excellent idea Shogun. I will make sure to order a Danish to go with my coffee tomorrow.
smiley4.gif
I will buy some of that beeras well and report back on the taste.

Weltner

Guru
Dame right Whites need to support Denmark.

When Shakespeare wrote "There's something rotten in Denmark" , he
never,ever envisioned it being backward,savage 3rd world muslim devils.

We need to support it with everything We have - OR ELSE!