stupid things that can happen to you

guest301

Hall of Famer
I help my girlfriend sometimes with her kennel getting things done when it's too hectic for her and I just had one of the stupidest things happen to me. I was bending down helping a owner put a leash on a over- excited large golden retreiver and the dog lept straight up nose-first into my right eye. It looks like I may be dealing with a nice shiner for a while. I don't think anybody in this town where I live is going to believe my story of what happened. It's going to look like I lost a fight!...Any stories of the stupidest thing that happened to members of CF?

emt1

Guru
bad doggie
smiley36.gif

JoeV

Guru
I once got so drunk that I passed out on a bench of a museum on campus instead of going to the Ohio State Illinois game

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I accidentally shot a hole in the floor of two different homes that I lived in with two different shotguns. The first when I was about 11 with a .410, the second when I was 24 and with a 12 gauge. I wish I could say I learned my lesson about making sure a gun is unloaded before bringing it inside the first time, but as you can see, I cant.
smiley36.gif