State of the Union Address

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
Maybe I would if I was still young enough. The truth is you don't know whether I'm in the military, have served in the military in the past, or have family currently serving.

And I don't care. It's time that the internationalists/ interventionists/ imperialists fight their own battles.

White Shogun said:
Most of the posts I've read here denigrate the military for being an arm of the pro-Zionist U.S. government anyway, and you don't seem to support those who serve in it.

I don't support a potential war in Iran, and that means I don't support the soldiers? Who are you, Karl Rove???

White Shogun said:
If thats the case, what do you care if we go to war with Iran anyway?

Well, for one, it'll cost hundreds of billions of dollars. That money, and manpower, could be used for much better purposes, like securing our borders. Do you know that Bush's proposed 2007 budget will be around 2.7-2.8 trillion dollars? Including big increases for the military. Furthermore, we'll most likely fail in Iran, just like we're failing in Iraq.

White Shogun said:
You guys seem to think that one must be anti-Israel or anti-Muslim but cannot be both. Well, if I had to describe my position, I'd say I am both anti-Israel AND anti-Muslim.

I am, too. But what about people like Bush and Gingrich who are itching for war with Iran? Your interpretation of the situation is obviously not theirs.

White Shogun said:
But I don't think the United States and the West should allow nations that are obviously hostile to the West to build nuclear weapons.

"Allow them?" Who are we, the Global Police? Does national sovereignty mean nothing to you?

White Shogun said:
They hate the West because, pick one: we're secular; we're Christian; we're wealthy; or, my personal favorite - we're not Muslim.

Religion is a big part of it. But there is a clear link between suicide terrorism and military occupation. It's a combination of their religious fanaticism, our support of Israel, and our military presence in the Middle East. We should end Muslim immigration, stop supporting Israel, withdraw our military from the Middle East, and defend ourselves from terrorist attacks. But that'll never happen.

White Shogun said:
Let's say we do not intrude on Iran's plans to build nuclear weapons. Do you think they will use them in self-defense? Only against Israel? Is it okay if they hit Europe, as long as the United States is not affected by fallout or are not ourselves a direct target of a ballistic missle?

If the European countries can't defend themselves, that's their problem. But who needs bombs when there's immigration and high birth rates? (And rioting.) Just like the Hispanics in the Southwest, they can take over without firing a shot... or pressing the button.

It's a different kind of war.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun, I agree with a lot of what you have written and also appreciate JD074's positions. I must confess however, to getting a lot of pleasure from Iran's leader who enjoys tweaking the noses of Jews. Hosting a Holocaust conference while European nations are throwing questioners in jail left and right has me applauding the guy. The latest is that he's been encouraging artists to draw cartoons offensive to the Chosenim. You gotta love it. Jews weren't bothered when anti-Christian art was produced at tax-payers expense. In fact they championed the rights of the artists. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I always say.

Why has he been talking so loudly about his nuclear intentions? Are the Iranians farther along than suspected? Do they have anything capable of doing damage? Or is he just talking brashly in an effort to stave off the Israelis?

I always had the impression Iran was as backward as Iraq. Not so. I've visited some internet sites showing photos of their cities and architecture. Tehran makes Tel Aviv look like a third world mud hole.

If they mixed it up with Sharon and his gang it wouldn't bother me in the least. Who knows, we may then become friendly , buy more oil and Persian rugs and get along fairly well. But if they'd rather go for Jihad, then say goodnight Abdul. From what I've read though, Iranians are not considered Arabs by racial standards and aren't tight with them.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD074, you can stop with the line-by-line dissection of my posts. I'm not going to get into a running battle with you, sentence by sentence. That kind of dissertation is usually kept for trolls. I mean really! Calling me Karl Rove, those are fighting words!!
smiley36.gif

Although I agree with the comments here and on the other thread that perhaps Muslim hatred of the West would wane were the U.S. to withdraw its support of Israel, I still think that Islam is an enemy of the West. It is in Europe that this is most evident, and Europe is not pro-Israeli and for the most did not support the U.S. led war against Iraq.

A nuclear attack on Europe would affect the United States, if not militarily in casualities, but at least economically.

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
JD074, you can stop with the line-by-line dissection of my posts.

No, thanks. It's the most efficient way to respond to specific statements.

White Shogun said:
I'm not going to get into a running battle with you, sentence by sentence. That kind of dissertation is usually kept for trolls.

Whatever.

White Shogun said:
I mean really! Calling me Karl Rove, those are fighting words!!
smiley36.gif

I sarcastically asked if you were Karl Rove because you sound like a neocon. No offense.

White Shogun said:
Although I agree with the comments here and on the other thread that perhaps Muslim hatred of the West would wane were the U.S. to withdraw its support of Israel, I still think that Islam is an enemy of the West.

Of course it is. And it's all our fault.

White Shogun said:
It is in Europe that this is most evident, and Europe is not pro-Israeli and for the most did not support the U.S. led war against Iraq.

But they do have disastrous immigration and domestic policies that reflect a refusal to deal with this problem. Look at France's response to Muslim riots. "Oh, it's because of racism, it's because the French people exclude them, blah blah blah." Pathetic. What a bunch of p*ssies. (Maybe we deserve to be taken over and made second class citizens in our own countries.)

You're missing the bigger picture: they're a threat because we allow them to be a threat. No, it's not just about Israel. It's about a lot of things. But it's all our fault. And war with Iran is not going to fix it. I've already mentioned what Europe and the US should do.

White Shogun said:
A nuclear attack on Europe would affect the United States, if not militarily in casualities, but at least economically.

Then they better get their act together before it's too late. Edited by: JD074

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
JD074, you can stop with the line-by-line dissection of my posts.

No, thanks. It's the most efficient way to respond to specific statements.

Maybe you're right. Let's see.

JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
I'm not going to get into a running battle with you, sentence by sentence. That kind of dissertation is usually kept for trolls.

Whatever.

You stole my line.

JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
I mean really! Calling me Karl Rove, those are fighting words!!
smiley36.gif

I sarcastically asked if you were Karl Rove because you sound like a neocon. No offense.

Yes, he is a neocon, not to mention a crook and a liar.

JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
Although I agree with the comments here and on the other thread that perhaps Muslim hatred of the West would wane were the U.S. to withdraw its support of Israel, I still think that Islam is an enemy of the West.

Of course it is. And it's all our fault.

Speak for yourself. You a neocon?

JD074 said:
White Shogun said:
It is in Europe that this is most evident, and Europe is not pro-Israeli and for the most did not support the U.S. led war against Iraq.

But they do have disastrous immigration and domestic policies that reflect a refusal to deal with this problem.

Yes, they do.

JD074 said:
Look at France's response to Muslim riots.

Ok.

JD074 said:
Pathetic. What a bunch of p*ssies.

Yes, they are.

JD074 said:
You're missing the bigger picture: they're a threat because we allow them to be a threat.

Yes, you're right. But we don't want to fight Muslims, because they're the enemies of Israel. They sell us oil. We were wrong for invading Afghanistan, Iraq, and we'll be wrong if we invade Iran. At least thats the argument I think you've been making. So they're a threat because we allow them to be a threat, but how do we make them 'not a threat?'

JD074 said:
No, it's not just about Israel.

Glad to see you've come to see things my way.

JD074 said:
White Shogun said:

Then they better get their act together before it's too late.

I agree. Looks like they are ahead of the United States in that area. The United States is still trying to import MORE foreigners, not less, while some European nations, at least, are trying to get rid of them.

There you go, line by line dissection of your post. That was pretty time-consuming! Enjoy.
smiley4.gif

JD074

Master
White Shogun said:
Speak for yourself. You a neocon?

No, I'm an old-fashioned conservative who sees how we are destroying ourselves. Muslims would be no match for us if we did the things that are necessary to ensure self-preservation. But clearly we're too suicidal for that.

White Shogun said:
Yes, you're right. But we don't want to fight Muslims, because they're the enemies of Israel.

We should fight against Muslim immigration, and defend ourselves from terrorist attacks, but we shouldn't invade Iran. And we should immediately withdraw from Iraq.

White Shogun said:
They sell us oil. We were wrong for invading Afghanistan, Iraq, and we'll be wrong if we invade Iran. At least thats the argument I think you've been making.

I didn't say anything about Afghanistan. If it's true that Al Qaeda is to blame for 911, I can understand going after them, and killing as many of them as possible. But Iraq is wrong, and Iran will be wrong.

White Shogun said:
So they're a threat because we allow them to be a threat, but how do we make them 'not a threat?'

As I wrote in another post: We should end Muslim immigration, stop supporting Israel, withdraw our military from the Middle East, and defend ourselves from terrorist attacks.

White Shogun said:
Glad to see you've come to see things my way.

I'm glad you're as capable of sarcasm as I am.
smiley2.gif

White Shogun said:
There you go, line by line dissection of your post. That was pretty time-consuming! Enjoy.
smiley4.gif

But you're not as neat as I am.
smiley36.gif

Edited by: JD074