Sportswear

Alpha Male

Mentor
I've noticed alot lately that blacks and Hispanics seem to always wear sports jerseys of white athletes. I've seen tons of blacks with Pennigton jerseys and lots of Hispanics touting the Shockey jerseys. Some of my other friends have noticed this too? Has anyone else witnessed this phenomenon?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
I've seen tons of blacks with Pennigton jerseys and lots of Hispanics touting the Shockey jerseys.

Probably gang members who took them from white guys they beat up and robbed.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I haven't noticed that at all, guess it depends on where you live. Around here and on the toob all I see are the jerseys of black athletes, and mostly worn by white people.

The only white athlete's jersey I can think of people wearing recently is Ben Roethlisberger's. Edited by: White Shogun

White_Savage

Mentor
If they like a White athlete, good for them.

white tornado

Mentor
I've noticed it to. Im not lying I even saw a black guy with a Keith Van Horne jersey. I dont belive I'll ever see a a white guy in a Van Horne jersey. Mostly I think it has to do with haveing different colar jerseys to match your close.A fewblack guys though actualy give respect to good white playersEdited by: white tornado

Kaptain

Master
I recently saw a Samolinan teenager (an admitted anti-white) wearing a Larry Bird throwback jersey. He didn't have a clue who Larry Bird was. We never told him and just complemented him on his cool jersey.
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
I've noticed alot lately that blacks and Hispanics seem to always wear sports jerseys of white athletes. Has anyone else witnessed this phenomenon?

Looter Guy started the trend.

Looterbowl.jpg
Edited by: Bart

GWTJ

Mentor
I saw a young black guy with a Patriots throwback jersey of John Hannah. I asked him about it and he knew all about Hannah and his career. It really caught me by surprise.