Rick Dipietro Goalie

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Is that a Mexican flag on his helmet?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Yes, looks like the Mexican flag. But it also looks like he has other flags on his helmet besides that one - is that a German one on the left side of his helmet?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
No, it's just the color of the sun and collage of soldiers, not a German flag. They said during the Slovakia game it was suppose to represent the Vietnam War. I just don't understand the Mexican flag being there. I thought maybe it was the Italian flag since they're playing in Italy, but the Italian flag doesn't have something in the middle of it, atleast I don't think it does.

Matra1

Mentor
It might be one of those older Italian flags that do have something in the middle of the white stripe. I think they were used by the Italian military.

backrow

Hall of Famer
no, he is of Italian heritage, plus Olympics are held there, it's an Italian flag, and the black spot is simply a round vent hole... he also has an image of the helicopter that his father flew in Vietnam... nothing Mexican about it...

PS i found a close-up picture:

r3140160516.jpg
Edited by: backrow

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Thanks, backrow! It really didn't make sense for it to be a Mexican flag since he was born in Maine.