Richard Pryor dead at 65

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pryor was the first real popular profane black comedian, we went from Bill Cosby, a class act as a comedian, to this a-hole. He dirtied up modern culture, set the bar as low as possible for comedic talent and was copied by every black comedian that came after. He like Ali helped to drag black culture into the dirt and now all American culture has followed.

He was the first that made it "hip" to laugh at white people and in so doing reversed the popular sentiments of the races, before him blacks were the fools, after him whites were the fools. Remember that as you listen to the glowing praise for him in the days to come.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You're right about everybody copying Pryor's act. I remember when Eddie Murphy first made his debut as a comic; it was pathetically and obviously similar and almost a re-write of Pryor's material. Like you said, everybody and their brother's mother has followed suit, Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, et al. They're all um, carbon copies of each other.
smiley36.gif

On a side note, there are people growing up today who don't know what a carbon copy is. Talk about old!
smiley9.gif

For all his laughing at Whites, I bet the ones who saved after he set himself on fire during a crack high weren't his brothas. The women he slept with "African Queens?" Oh no he slept with only White Women. While I try not to wish harm on anyone I will not shed a tear for this man.

Spooge

Guru
Crack, dope, cigaretts, drink, profanity, denegration of whites,
sexing, etc. F..k him The black gene pool got a drop
deeper now that hes dead. The good news is he may have company in
hell from Tookie Williams come Monday!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I must be too young to remember this guy.
smiley9.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pryor's death was actually the lead story on ABC News last night, along with the death of Eugene McCarthy. The fawning piece on Pryor ended by saying he had "liberated African American comedians." It was supposed to be a great compliment but it's really quite racist when you think about it. All black comedians were suppressed Richard Pryors until Richard came along and now they are all "free at last" toexpress their vile and profane nature. Edited by: Don Wassall

foreverfree

Mentor
I actually saw Pryor on the silver screen once, in Superman III. This was in 1983 when it came out, years before my awakening to white nationalism and the caste system.

John

Charlie

Guru
Mr. Pryor's greatest sin was a lack of talent. His movies and albums are now badly dated, only drawing an audience at the time because of their anti-White theme then in vogue. Pryor and Gene Wilder, together at the same time. Torture. All that 'nervous' energy. Were they both coked out of their minds? Meth? Or just the natural result when a Jew and a Black have to work together?

But Pryor sure could pick on easy targets. How brave to demean Jerry Quarry. At least he didn't stab Jerry.

Redd Foxx was weird and mean. But you didn't feel like a sucker for laughing at his routines. The joke was on everybody.

Gene was a good guy. After he left politics he opened a restaurant. "If I had known how hard it was to run a business I would have voted a lot differently when I was in Congress. Instead of making it harder to operate a business I would have looked for ways to make it easier."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have no sympathy for Pryor, but I do hope that something good comes out of his death.