Ric Nattress

Bear-Arms

Mentor
From Ric Nattress's myspace

Former hockey player looking for life's true calling. I have operated several business establishments in the greater Hamilton area, such as Nat's Pizza, with limited success. I enjoy a nice Jack and Coke at The Endzones. I was a former NHL superstar for nearly 10 seasons, not including the season I was suspended 30 games by the league for possession of hashish and marijuana. I have over 25 career goals in the 'show' to go along with my 1989 Stanley Cup ring. I even got to represent my country at the 1991 World Championships. I was a key member in the big Flames/Leafs trade of 1992 as Doug Gilmour, Jamie Macoun and others headed to Toronto to rebuild the franchise. This trade worked out better for me than the 1985 deal that sent me to St.Louis for cash. After my work was done in Toronto, I signed with the Flyers for 4 years, but retired after 44 games. I still miss the game of professional hockey but miss the comradery of my teammates even more. I am still an advocate for the legalization of marijuana. If you can, make sure to catch me weekly on "Off The Record" with Michael Landsberg and listen to my insight on todays NHL. Also, come chew the fat with me in person at The Endzones in Hamilton.

I don't find a lot of time to read because I am too busy trying to find my Stanley Cup ring from 1989 with the Calgary Flames.

The Birdcage, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, Thelma &; Louise, Brokeback Mountain &; Godfather III.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

[url]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewpro file&friendID=68921810[/url]