Regional Telecasts

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
This regional telecasting of games has to end. Pittsburgh is playing Cinncinnati, San Diego is at Philly, and I'm stuck having to watch the Colts play Houston???

smiley5.gif

Well at least the game wasn't blacked out, which is what happens sometimes (usually when the stadium hasn't sold out, it depends on televitz contracts).

Several times when I lived down in the Bay Area Oakland Faders games were blacked out due to this... and this happened when they were good under Gruden!! Many Raider fans would be angry about this. It is too bad that that team is located in such a economically depressed area (lots of poor blacks) otherwise they may sell more tickets! Luckily I am not a Faders fan (indeed they are one team I highly despise) so it didn't bother me.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There were a lot of empty seats for the Raiders-Bills game Sunday. Wouldn't surprise me if money-grubber Al Davis moves the team again. They should have never left Oakland in the first place, but now if you can't sell out games nobody blames an owner for moving a team.