Rampage to be on Best Damn...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sports Show Wednesday night on Fox Sports.

I don't watch the show; have there been any other MMA fighters on the program in the past?

KG2422

Mentor
Chuck Liddell was on a few weeks ago. I don't watch the show but I looked it up. I told a buddy of mine the other day that I bet the Rampage vs. Chuck fight was all over sportscenter (since I can't even watch those clowns anymore). He said it was but the Matt Serra victory was on there as well. I know what your saying. Blacks are covered differently, but the UFC was starting to get more attention already. This came at a bad time. That same buddy of mine is a big MMA fan. He said Greg Henderson will wipe the floor with Rampage if they fight. He said he already beat him twice in Pride.

Bart

Hall of Famer
KG2422 said:
He said Greg Henderson will wipe the floor with Rampage if they fight. He said he already beat him twice in Pride.

Isn't Henderson significantly older and smaller than Rampage??

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
KG2422 said:
He said Greg Henderson will wipe the floor with Rampage if they fight. He said he already beat him twice in Pride.

Isn't Henderson significantly older and smaller than Rampage??

Dan Henderson is the middleweight AND light heavyweight champion of pride. That is the equivalent of Rich Franklin fighting guys like Anderson Silva AND Liddell or Rampage. I agree with KG's friend, Henderson should beat Rampage. But you never know.

p.s. it's Dan, not Greg.
smiley2.gif

KG2422

Mentor
Not great with names heard rather than seen. And after looking at Jackson's fight record, it is Wanderlei Silva who has defeated him twice so I guess I was trying to see how bad I could mess up one post.
smiley9.gif
Edited by: KG2422

jared

Mentor
I believe The Best Damn Sports Show had Wanderlei and Henderson on the program before their second fight.

guest301

Hall of Famer
This show has MMA fighters on as guests all the time. Rob Dibble is seen as the resident bad-ass on the show and he has dabbled some in MMA. John Salley and Rodney Peete seem to acknowledge the fact that Dibble is not someone to mess with.