Quote from another board

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I don't know how many times I seen this quote used for an argument. It really shows how many whites believe in black dominance. Note: I cleaned the language up.

The fact is that black people have different genetics than white people. they are built stronger and more athletic (Not all but most). This is why they were chosen to be slaves. It sucks but its true. If we whites werent so f**ing lazy and did the f**ing work our selves we wouldnt have this f**ing problem.
Edited by: Bear-Arms

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I think people with this attitude have never lived among or around a large population of black people.

On this board from which you quote, do they at least ascribe to white people a higher IQ or more intelligence? Or are we all "equal" in that regard?

robcat

Guru
I highly doubt it. The post of the drone quoted by Bear-Arms evidences a lazy, indoctrinated mind that most likely believes whites are inferior in all aspects of life.

White_Savage

Mentor
I suspect it IS true that most of the sickly ones didn't make it back from Africa. Which is not to say I think the ******* is superior to the Caucasoid athletically. I'm just saying that the White race has athletic and weak strains, the weak strains being kept alive by civilization, while the weak strains of Africans were often killed by their total lack of civilization and the middle passage. HOWEVER, given the way dysgenics works, a civilized lifestyle must be very quickly weakening American ********.

It is amusing to me that these people believe ******** are stronger, since Whites rule every test of strength, from the NFL scouting combine to strongman competition to grappling. Do these people realize it would be physically impossible to be absolutely superior in ALL forms of athletics? You're not going any race or individual that can be the strongest AND fastest AND have the most endurance. For instance, one often sited ******* physical advantage in sprinting is thinner, lighter calves. But, what, if anything, is a White man's calf muscle weighted down with? Why, muscle! Having more muscle is physical inferiority, how? Same thing with the *******'s narrower hips. Probably helps with running, but having a larger body means Whites have a larger frame to hang core muscularity on, the core being the heart and axis of generating all power if you know anything about striking, grappling, throwing, etc. So, at best (or worst) depending on how you look at it, ******** are proven to be on average better at the sort of athletics that are popular (or have been popularized) with the American public.