Pittsburgh Steelers General Thread

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...lin-is-one-of-the-greatest-gifts-in-the-world

Hopefully McCaffery starts speaking up about White players at RB right? I’ve always disliked Wilson and this is just more ammo for me to root against him and the Crawfords as they go into wakanda territory on the field and at the organizational level.

Sadly it's a HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD. If Cmac dared to speak up it would not end up well in my honest opinion. Let the results on the field speak for themselves. Other than Carson Steele gettting screwed over at least we had a few white rb's at the nfl combine. We will see what
happens at the NFL Draft.

The Steelers and Wilson deserve each other. I hope at some point TJ Watt moves on to another team.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hopefully McCaffery starts speaking up about White players at RB right?
I wish that would happen Leonardfan, but unless I'm missing something when McCaffrey has been asked/interviewed about being a white RB, it's almost like he avoids the truth and an aw shucks moment occurs. Surely, he's been around and or seen other great white athletes in his lifetime that have the ability to play running back in the NFL.
As much as I like McCaffrey he doesn't seem to want to bring the obvious to the forefront.
The obvious is: Other than the QB position, you have to be the best at your position, if you're white to play/start in the NFL. It's a difficult position for these white players to be in. McCaffrey, Kupp, Kelce, Watt, Harrison Smith earlier in his career and Luke Kuechly were all number 1 at their position and there was no other white players in between, maybe one at best. However, the rest of the players were black and most of them mediocre. There are now some exceptions at the TE position, but only recently.
CB's Bonner, Moss, and now Dejean will have to be the best in the league to start at CB. I will be very surprised if we ever see all three of these CB's starting in the NFL, but I hope I'm wrong.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
McCaffrey already has a huge target on his back simply by being not only the league's sole White starting RB, but a great one. "Speaking out" will only increase the chances of a defender taking out a knee, and the regime's media will not be sympathetic to anything Christian says about White RBs, rule number one is that Whites can never be presented in a positive or sympathetic way as a group. Christian's father Ed was regularly creamed by headhunting defenders after he and Wayne Chrebet ended the long drought of no White receivers reaching 1,000 receiving yards in 1998. Ed was one tough sonofagun, few others would have been able to take the beating he did.

Christian's been a great asset simply by being a great running back. It's up to more people like us pointing out the double standards and roadblocks so many White athletes face in football and basketball and how it's connected to the bigger picture, namely The Great Replacement. And as I've written more than a few times, clearly more people are waking up, it's part of the "vibe change" taking place. Our opponents never rest and neither can we, in fact we need to be more active and more effective not less.

McCaffrey already has a huge target on his back simply by being not only the league's sole White starting RB, but a great one. "Speaking out" will only increase the chances of a defender taking out a knee, and the regime's media will not be sympathetic to anything Christian says about White RBs, rule number one is that Whites can never be presented in a positive or sympathetic way as a group. Christian's father Ed was regularly creamed by headhunting defenders after he and Wayne Chrebet ended the long drought of no White receivers reaching 1,000 receiving yards in 1998. Ed was one tough sonofagun, few others would have been able to take the beating he did.

Christian's been a great asset simply by being a great running back. It's up to more people like us pointing out the double standards and roadblocks so many White athletes face in football and basketball and how it's connected to the bigger picture, namely The Great Replacement. And as I've written more than a few times, clearly more people are waking up, it's part of the "vibe change" taking place. Our opponents never rest and neither can we, in fact we need to be more active and more effective not less.

Years ago posters on this Form wanted Peyton Manning and other White players to "speak out." They didn't, which raised some ire from some posters.

CMac's best option is also to avoid doing so. It wouldn't do any good. The best thing for him to do is have some more big seasons.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Problem is no White man will speak out. Lol they need a black like Foxworthy to stir the pot as they are scared shitless and have been brainwashed with 60 years of propaganda to hate themselves and never collectively organize. Politically or in sports. So I guess we’ll just enjoy CMac and hope the other promising RBs we have don’t get immediately caste holed.

Meanwhile The Crawfords can boast about their All Black QB room and it’s great! Progress or something. Damn shame TJ Watt is stuck on the Pittsburgh plantation.

El Gringo

Mentor

You are right about Ed being one tough SOB. Here’s a video of him getting revenge on a linebacker who took a cheap shot on him earlier in the game

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah that’s for sure. It’s one of those types of hits where the angle is perfect allowing the guy delivering the blow to feel nothing besides exhilaration, and a boost of testosterone but the dude on the receiving end is completely wrecked! Like snapping a twig.