Outkick

NikoDuke

Mentor
Anyone have any experience/ thoughts on the above site (outkick.com)? Evidently, it was started by Clay Travis who is a conservative commentator. I'm not too familiar with him but, he comes across as a RINO, Fox News, Hannity type.

I stumbled upon the website outkick by accident and after reading a few of the articles the athletic caste system narrative seemed quite evident. They wrote a Cole Beck article that exemplifies the caste system.

Clay Travis promoted the idea that Christian McCaffrey was the greatest White football player of all time who was not a QB during CMac's Stanford days.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Outkick was a somewhat edgy site originally, one of the few with a defiantly non-establishment political perspective, but then Travis sold it to I believe it was Fox, and it was quickly downhill from there.

The comments after articles used to feature a lot that could have been written by posters here, but now there are very few comments at all and they're always bland and predictable mush, which means that most of the readers who made Outkick successful abandoned it after it went corporate, or that comments are now heavily censored, maybe a combination of both but likely more of the former. I predicted at the time it was sold that this is what would happen and it did, though it hardly took a genius to know in which direction it would change.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I used to frequent it before the sellout.. Now every once in a while. I did catch the Beck article!

Phall

Master
I believe you now need a paid subscription to comment at Fox-owned Outkick, which on top of being annoying, ties your handle and IP to a credit card. I'd rather be edgy elsewhere.

Outkick is generally better than the status quo, but they know their audience and follow a familiar, kosher corporate playbook. The articles criticizing anti-whiteness are written by token non-whites; the articles about tranny madness are written by token women. They used to sprinkle in a few "hot girl" posts, but I think they're dialing that back now.

Political bent aside, the writing just sucks in my opinion. Articles are short, analysis is limited, and insight is non-existent. It's all derivative "journalism," re-phrasing Associated Press copy with a bland conservative flavor. There isn't ever any investigation on their part, and the company mission statement seems to be something close to not ruffling any feathers to attract advertiser boycotts.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I believe you now need a paid subscription to comment at Fox-owned Outkick, which on top of being annoying, ties your handle and IP to a credit card. I'd rather be edgy elsewhere.

Outkick is generally better than the status quo, but they know their audience and follow a familiar, kosher corporate playbook. The articles criticizing anti-whiteness are written by token non-whites; the articles about tranny madness are written by token women. They used to sprinkle in a few "hot girl" posts, but I think they're dialing that back now.

Political bent aside, the writing just sucks in my opinion. Articles are short, analysis is limited, and insight is non-existent. It's all derivative "journalism," re-phrasing Associated Press copy with a bland conservative flavor. There isn't ever any investigation on their part, and the company mission statement seems to be something close to not ruffling any feathers to attract advertiser boycotts.
In other words, perfect for a low IQ, America 2.0?