Optimism

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Most of the time, what I read here on the forums regarding the caste system, politics, current events, all get me down. For those of you who have an optimistic outlook about the way things are going or how these trends might be reversed, please share them here.

I could use some good news. Edited by: White Shogun

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think the wide receiver position in the NFL is going to get whiter. We, on this site, have pointed out some great talent in college and I think they are going to get some shots. I think a lot of coaches and fans are getting fed up with the results of all the black receivers they are picking (of course I'm in Detroit and the Lions have really hit bottom in this regard).

But people want the ball to be caught more, which is a sterotype that actually favors white players as they are "glue-fingered" and "possesion" recievers.

And I believe that the issue of speed which is always credited to black receivers and never to white, is taking a beating as combine numbers are as common to the average fan as any stat. This helps dispute the black speed advantage because there are so many white guys with great times. Matt Jones was huge in this regard and there will be others.

Thus if you accept that white recievers are "glue-fingered" and most fans do, and if you know that their 40 times are terrific, which more people are aware of, then they are more likely to get a shot.

Maybe I will be wrong but that is my guess at something that may change for the better. Also on a personal note I watched some kids football this fall and even though most of the kids were black the best recievers were white, and not slow, and had good moves.

KG2422

Mentor
New Zealand has a new officeholder whose job is to eradicate political correctness. That is a good first step towards saving a majority white nation that happens to be very beautiful as well.

Iron

Guru
The MULTI CULT nightmare imposed on our nations is finally crumbling like a stack of cards,and like all revolutions is taking place in many nations at once.Nationalist partys and tendancies amonst all races around the world are gaining fast.

White_Savage

Mentor
Shogun:
Well, just follow this link

Never, ever, let them forget that the greatest, virtually unbeatable, fighter on the planet is a Nordic man, and that it took him a little over a minute to fend off the best attack of the best ******* fighter on the planet and close out the fight. If that doesn't brighten your day, I don't know what will.Edited by: White_Savage

White_Savage

Mentor
I also think to myself, just how much sh*t can one people put up with before their inner savage asserts itself? How many New Orleans or Toledos can happen before White people realize a thing or two? They already are, IMO. If White people become less of a majority in all places, then perhaps this will only spur them on to realizing the nature of the enemy, and the absolute neccesity of an ethnocentric survival-based approach.

"Purpose shall be the firmer, heart the keener, courage shall be the more, as our host lessens. Ever may he lament who now thinks to turn from war-play."

--from the Battle of Maldon, Anglo-Saxon epic poem.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I too see a lot of good things happeneing in regards to white offensive players, but I want to see it continue for a year or two, so I'll know its for real. I think our biggest gains in the next five years will be at the Receiver position. I also think there will be more white linebackers and D-linemen. We'll have to see what happens with white RB's and CB's though. I'm more optimistic about this season after yesterday though!
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif

G

Ive noticed in my pool league that many white fans are not picking the teams with black qb's to win. And almost every white fan here in Minnesota was very happy to here Culpepper wouldnt be playing. I think some of the fans are catching on, lets just hope the media can somewhat follow suit.

Also I think most white people do in fact think alot like us here at Caste. They are just scared to admitt it publicly(for good reason).Edited by: mr.wonderfull

For those of you who have an optimistic outlook about the way things are going or how these trends might be reversed, please share them here.

Speaking in general socio-political terms it is important to remember that our kind (Whites) have been through much, much worse before and survived.

Two examples: 1.) The Plague and 2.) The Dark Ages

Compared to these two examples we are actually doing pretty good!

I think that we are entering a time where overpopulation of browns (plentiful targets, if you will) is going to be reduced by Mother Nature through even more Hurricanes and Tsunamies (these events are caused by enviromental damage created by Capitalism and in general not living in accordance with Natures Laws) and Whites, with our higher intelligence, are much better prepared for surviving these Natural Ethnic-Cleansing Events. (for example the recent flooding in Central Europe killed relatively few, whilst Katrina had a much higher toll.)

When it comes to the Sports World many have predicted a break out at WR, I would add that I think that once Tony Gonzalez retires that there will be a major shift to complete dominance of the the TE position by Whites.

This may not work for you, but when it comes to coping with personally getting 'down' what I do is listen to some inspirational White music and that totally cheers me up 100%! Luckily there are lots of different types that I would say can fall into this. I would recommend checking this out for some ideas: The New Nationalist Music, and personally speaking my favorite sub-genre is Viking Metal

Edited by: Uberberserker