9 of 10 Punters

6 of 6 Kickers

3 of 37 Safetys

0 of 38 CB's

3 of 20 ILB's

4 of 32 DE's

4 of 28 OLB's

2 of 31 DT's

So about 95 of the 405 NFL Prospects are white this; represents 23.4% of the total number.

These results only come from the website listed above. I personally counted how many whites were under each category. I might have missedsome

Hispanics, Asians, ect. were not considered white (for example the TE Fassano from Notre Dame). The only reason being that i often times can not tell the difference between someone who is hispanic or black or mixed.

It is notable that it appears as though there are quite a few prospects that are not white and not black.

Today the NFL is around 70% black... Being that only 23% of the prospects from this websiteare white, this seems to represent the possibility that the NFL will become more black dominated this year.

About 1/3 33% of NBA prospects are white this year (conservative number). The NBA is around 78% black... Soon football replace basketball as America's most African American dominated sport.

I would love some commentary on these statistics

backrow

Hall of Famer
0 of 28 RB's

2 of 9 FB's

3 of 37 Safeties

0 of 38 CB's

those are disgusting stats... what worries me is that safeties and fullbacks are getting less and less white... next year should be way better as far as that goes, but who knows...

btw i am pretty sure that Fassano is white, and in several other draft sites all top centers are white, up to 9 out of 10...

G

I think the most troubling stat is only half the QBs are white. When one looks at most black college qbs like troy smith and micheal robinson of PSU you know they will fail at the position in the NFL because they dont read defenses and have inaccurate arms and are basically rbs who have the luxury of throwing the ball.

G

Out of the QB's Brad Smith, Micheal Robinson, Reggie McNeal will all face position changes if they get drafted. Vick shouldnt even be drafted but will because of his last name. Young and Jacobs will be busts. Jacobs has the most disgusting release ever and looks like a predator. Vince Young is what the media loves these days so I will take great joy in watching him fail just like I predicted Vick wouldnt be sh*t in the nfl when i was a senior in HS, going to HS in Virginia where everyone was in love with him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What I can't comprehend is how the black QB's get put into the "prospect" list for doing nothing basically. What a crock that half the QB's are black. There might be, MIGHT BE, 1 black out of all of them that should be on the list. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Gary

Mentor
The powers that be want basketball and football to be all black, boxing too until the Russians came and messed up there PC System.
Records tell us the top medal nations in the Winter Oympics are Norway, Russia, USA and Austria. The top medal nations in the Summer Games were USA, Russia, Germany and France. You had to go down to 31st place to find the black African nation of Kenya.
Only 7 of 48 linebackers being White tells the whole story,Ohio State alone had 3 great linebackers and thats just from one school!!
It gives the PC boys a really bad case of jock itch to say the two best college basketball players are White or that Tom Brady may just be twice as good as Micheal Vick or that Wlad beat Samuel Peter!
These pre draft Stats really shows one thing-There is a caste system and the PC boys will do most anything to keep it in place.
Who are the Super Athletes? Well anyone want to take Kenya vs.Russia in the next Olympics and see who gets the most medals in a wide variety of sports?

whiteCB

Master
This guy is a fu$kin idiot. He has Mike Kudla ranked as the 24th best DE. HA! I'll bet a million dollars Kudla is drafted before more than half the guys rated by this idiot in front of him. Don't trust these web sites ever NFL team has their own rankings and once your out of the first round no one knows who's going where.

whiteCB

Master
Oh yeah there are actually 4 white ILBs: McGarigle, Schlegel, Trent Bray, and John Syptak.

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
Oh yeah there are actually 4 white ILBs: McGarigle, Schlegel, Trent Bray, and John Syptak.

what about Hawk, Greenway, Carpenter etc those are all OLBS, the ones you mentioned are ILBs

Well lets keep our fingers crossed... i will definatly have an analysis of the NFL draft when it occurs.

I would be happy if we just maintain the status quo of a roughly 30% white NFL given these early projections

G

Yea, these are just one guys opinion...I enjoy going to the site actually and in the forums I usually try to talk about white players asking what others think of them. The other day I made a statement about Mike Hass and thought he was going to the Seahawaks and would be the next steve largent because of his amazing hands and some guy was like typical comparison of a white guy to another white guy. Their was a post on Ed Hinkle and someone said that he was just a slow whitey Iowa wr. But their are plenty of guys no on his list that will get drafted, probably not a siginificant amount though which is a bummer.

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
All of these rankings are premature because a lot of players stock rise and fall during the combines. If the whites can run some decent 40 times and do well in the lifting areas, they could very well rise. This especially goes for Black QBs, whose stock will certainly fall when everyone sees they cannot throw at the combines.

SteveB

Mentor
Speaking of black QBs, I wonder if Vince Young will run a 40 yd dash at the combine. I have seen some clips of him in high school and everyone claimed that he ran a 4.4 then. He is about 40 lbs heavier and doesn't look near as fast now. It would be a blow to the VY lovers if he came out and ran a 4.6.

G

Vince Young will be a huge bust, i really do not think he is as fast as Matt Jones. Usually when he decides to run he is in the shotgun formation and the defenders are all downfield covering recievers. Good tackling technique will put an end to Vince Young's running ability in the NFL. He wont be able to run through arm tackles of LB's at the Pro level. I really hope you are right about Young's 40 time at the combine SteveB. I think he runs a 4.5 at best.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Vince Young has never been as fast as Matt Jones, but that won't stop some team from drafting him and making him a QB, unlike Matt. The reason? Matt is white.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i am not too concerned about the draft, nothing can be done there... but i am worried about high school players getting recruited to colleges, i would like to see some breakdown for that... we need a lot of white defensive backs, wide receivers and runningbacks to come through in order for some of them to even make it to the NFL...
hopefully it will begin to happen over next couple of years with wide receivers opening some eyes in the NFL and NCAA and people...
we still need some superstar quality rbs and dbs though... Zbikowski, Leonard, Bell are just not enough to change the system or even begin to breach it...

Good point backrow

Im considering starting a writing campaign to get white high school prospects some publicity

I personally know of quite a few good white players in the OC that are going to be passed up in favor some inner city kids that are not nearly as good.

We just have to remember that all white high school teams consistantly beat all black teams because they have good talent... it is impossible to be the best team in So Cal without good athletic talent.

This website is, afterall, about combating the outragous discrimination aginst white athletic talent.....

Bitching about the NFL draft is unproductive

Getting good white kids some recognition may be productive

The question becomes.... how to go about getting those white kids the recognitionthat they rightfully deserve without comming off as racist... because i dont know about you guys but im not racist i just hate discrimination

backrow

Hall of Famer
OC football said:
Getting good white kids some recognition may be productive

The question becomes.... how to go about getting those white kids the recognitionthat they rightfully deserve without comming off as racist... because i dont know about you guys but im not racist i just hate discrimination

yes i couldn't agree more... i am same way, i don't agree with any kind of discrimination and what's going on in football is just disgraceful... ever since i joined this site i was thinking about a way of helping out white high school kids somwhow so they can get at least a decent shot at playing their position in college and beyond, if they have enough talent...

JD074

Master
SteveB said:
Speaking of black QBs, I wonder if Vince Young will run a 40 yd dash at the combine. I have seen some clips of him in high school and everyone claimed that he ran a 4.4 then. He is about 40 lbs heavier and doesn't look near as fast now. It would be a blow to the VY lovers if he came out and ran a 4.6.

I was wondering if he'd run, too. If he doesn't run fast enough while preparing for the Combine, he'll probably decline. That would be the sensible thing to do. I don't think Vick ran the 40 in the Combine, and it didn't hurt his draft potential.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The thing is too that even ifYoung can run a fast 40, like all other black QBs in the pros, he won't be running for long. McNair, McNabb, Culpepper and now Vick have all had to learn to try to be pocket passers. McNair has been the most successful, but (like Leftwich) he hasn't learned how not to take a beating in the pocket and has prematurely declined. The other three have also become injury prone as they have become less "deer-like."

Given the continuing struggles of black quarterbacks ("blessed by God" as Terry Bradshaw once said of them), maybe nowNFL teams will be more concerned with Young's potentialwhen it comes tothrowing the ball accurately and reading defenses than doing the obligatory oohing and aahing over his running ability.

SteveB

Mentor
I agree with you Don and have stated here on many occasions that running QBs are very rarely successful in the NFL. It's just that down here in Longhorn land, the Vince Young hype is so deafening with how great an athlete he is, that I thought that it would be interesting if his combine numbers didn't match the hype. He will probably be advised not to run the forty to keep his legacy intact.

whiteCB

Master
I couldn't agree anymore guys. I've personally known quite a few white football players not get the 4 year schlarships they deserve do to being white.

I said this befor but most of the toprunning QB's comming into college this year are white.... I think Texas got one.... they say this guy is the next Vince Young... i will have details on it later