Next Governor of Pennsylvania

Realgeorge

Mentor
Associated Press, 8AM February 11 2006, Uniontown, PA

"Swann Joins 'The Bus' to Barnstorm Pennsylvania"

Sensing a sure victory in the states' upcoming gubernatorial election, Republican Candidate Lynn Swann held a news conference to announce the selection of Jerome Bettis as his running mate. Speaking at a gathering of the New Republican Caucus of Pittsburgh, in the largely white suburb of Uniontown, Swann extolled the virtues of his new partner in politics.

"The Bus is Da Man. He is God in Pennsylvania. With his fan, I mean, voter appeal, and acute knowledge of the political process, Jerome is a most welcome addition to the Steelers-for-Pennsylvania ticket." Swann and Bettis, each wearing a Pittsburgh Steeler's jersey under a sport coat, shook hands and worked the largely blue-collar crowd. The gathering was all smiles as several thousand suburbanites of all races were on hand for the event.

Mr. Bettis intimated some of his political plans for the state. "My exhaustive experience in legislative affairs, and my ability to get things done will be my most important contributions to Lynn's campaign. Once in office I will use my post as Lieutenant Governor to promote good feelings across Pennsylvania. I'll use my political force of young urban teenagers, called "The Turnpike Troupe", to spread a message of equality and good feelings throughout rural Pennsylvania."

Mr. Swann was ecstatic with the progress of his campaign and the adrenaline rush of having the Super Bowl MVP as a running mate. "Jerome's arrival on the scene has been a huge boost for our campaign. All sorts of ordinary Pennsylvanians are now jumping on the "New Bus" to get me and Jerome elected. Now that our primary rival in the party is gone, we can concentrate on defeating the rotten Democratic machine politician currently stinking up the governor's mansion."

Many ex-Steelers and current Steelers were on hand at the rally. Former coach Chuck Noll attended and lent an air of credibility to the rally. "Lynn really knows his stuff," remarked Mr. Noll, about his talented and sometimes brilliant former wide receiver. "I'm convinced that Lynn will make an excellent governor for a state craving cleanness and receptiveness in government."

Jack Lambert was also in the crowd, sporting a tee-shirt with "Steelers Rule Pennsylvania" with photos of the candidates. "The tradition of Steeltown will be continued with Lynn and Da Bus. Only now they can run the whole state!" Mr. Bettis added a strong piece of political insight. "The Seattle Seahawks football club was clearly a threat to National Security. That's why we defeated them so soundly in the Super Bowl. Now we will do the same to Pennsylvania's Democratic Party!"

The sleazy democratic opposition candidate was unavailable for comment. AP

[Check out the whole thread in the "Politics and Elections" section of the ANU Discussion Board]
Edited by: Realgeorge

We are truly lost as a people when Whites actually believe that a pro-athlete Negro is capable of acting as the chief executive of anything, much less a state government.

Hitler had it right when he said this about "democracy": If the only qualification to lead is to achieve the greater number of votes, which can be accomplished by appealing to the lowest common element of society, how can anyone expect a man of quality to emerge from such a system?

As long as Hollywood and the jewish media dictate who will be the pop-culture icons of our society -- primarily black aff'letes and "musicians" -- we will see more of this lunacy in the years to come.