New Jersey High School Basketball - Woke Refs

wile

Master
Reminds of the championship game in the movie "Friday Night Lights" (literally one of my favorite movies) where the "Black zebras" make some atrocious calls in Carter's favor.

Back in the early 90s when my leafy burb was still a Whitopia the main HS's BB team beat the neighboring cities basketball power of 100% diverse black team and how those half witted chumps did their best black fragility act. Lucky for leafy burb team to be playing on their home court and the HS and city authorities had resources on hand and highly visible.

jphoss

Mentor
Racist bigot ref cheated the white kids, however checking in on twitter there seems to be a lot of people calling out the racial motivations of the ref

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Racist bigot ref cheated the white kids, however checking in on twitter there seems to be a lot of people calling out the racial motivations of the ref

When 2 of the 3 referees are black this is bound to happen more often. Sad as the white team won the game fair & square!

El Gringo

Mentor
Terrible that the boys lost but at least they will know in their hearts they won and it taught them a hard lesson on what type of culture they are going to have to deal with as a white man.

jphoss

Mentor
Terrible that the boys lost but at least they will know in their hearts they won and it taught them a hard lesson on what type of culture they are going to have to deal with as a white man.
Agreed all those kids are now red pilled so it will be a blessing but still sucks that’s what it takes nowadays. Also I didn’t watch the game but I think it’s a reasonable conclusion that that call wasn’t the only one Camden was gifted and for those kids to still beat them is a great accomplishment

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Agreed all those kids are now red pilled so it will be a blessing but still sucks that’s what it takes nowadays. Also I didn’t watch the game but I think it’s a reasonable conclusion that that call wasn’t the only one Camden was gifted and for those kids to still beat them is a great accomplishment
Camden is an absolute hell hole (at one time was a solid town but is now largely all black and has been for about 45-50 years ) and Manasquan is a nice all white town right on the ocean.

It’s New Jersey in a nutshell. White town versus black town. Results not surprising