Nation's best Caitlin Clark leads Iowa to victory over top seeded South Carolina...first ever back-to-back 40 points games in ncaa tourney history

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I just watched the highlights and she is phenomenal. Also, Iowa against SC seemed to be an extremely Caste matchup. SC looked all black and Iowa was all White (except maybe a player or 2?). Hope they win the National Championship against LSU, who seems to be comprised entirely of hoodrat types too.

I just watched the highlights and she is phenomenal. Also, Iowa against SC seemed to be an extremely Caste matchup. SC looked all black and Iowa was all White (except maybe a player or 2?). Hope they win the National Championship against LSU, who seems to be comprised entirely of hoodrat types too.
Iowa is more than capable of winning by double digits vs LSU and they are exactly as you described, ghetto. Their coach is frign awesome though so I expect a game plan to scape, scratch and claw Caitlin with two players most of the time. Kinda box in one type defensive scheme.

Iowa must rebound better though and just keep playing their beautiful style of flowing offense, cutting and make those 3s this game !

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lets Go Hawkeyes. The womens championship is more exciting to watch than the mens for once! Caitlin Clark is an incredible
basketball player and then she has the looks of a model/movie star. The jealousy against her & this team will be huge. I hope we
don't see alot more cheap shots and potential violence even in the stands.

Lets Go Hawkeyes. The womens championship is more exciting to watch than the mens for once! Caitlin Clark is an incredible
basketball player and then she has the looks of a model/movie star. The jealousy against her & this team will be huge. I hope we
don't see alot more cheap shots and potential violence even in the stands.
The jealousy is always sickening when whites play well and especially when it’s like this scenario. Caitlin doesn’t back down, period. I expect an aggressive physical game and definitely some sneaky ghetto tactics off the ball but I’d be surprised if Kim allowed anything blatantly racist.

However in the stands, yes, it could get interesting. Iowa will be ready on all fronts I believe. Iowa must rebound better and hit their 3s better than against SC. If they play their style, cut and pass without an unusual number of turnovers. They win.

Iowa 83 Lsu 77

Last edited:
Whew! Good to know! South Carolina isn’t comprised of thugs and monkeys.

The Dna tests aren’t back yet for Staley yet so ya never know…

icsept

Master
Whew! Good to know! South Carolina isn’t comprised of thugs and monkeys.

Wow, Dawn Staley has victimhood and race baiting down to an art form. Iowa’s coach analogizes rebounding against South Carolina to a bar fight. Staley says her players are not “bar fighters, thugs, or monkeys.” Combining bar fighters with thugs and monkeys (words which were never uttered) turns a compliment into a racist comment.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wow, Dawn Staley has victimhood and race baiting down to an art form. Iowa’s coach analogizes rebounding against South Carolina to a bar fight. Staley says her players are not “bar fighters, thugs, or monkeys.” Combining bar fighters with thugs and monkeys (words which were never uttered) turns a compliment into a racist comment.
No wonder BSPN loves her so much.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree. Watched the hilights last night and I can honestly say I might watch it again. Her athletecism, coodination, toughness, agility,
leadership and high basketball iq make her an all around superstar. I've never see any female that was this good at basketball. She
does not back down and has no fear. Good luck to Iowa and I hope they bring home the championship with Clark leading the team!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's not looking good at halftime but hoping Iowa who has the eye of the tiger can fight their way back in it. Caitlin Clark has played
good scoring but her teammates need to step up their game. They look kind of flat and low energy today.

Flint

Mentor
Well, you guys jinxed the heck out of Iowa.

No I think all of the bettors in Vegas went team white but Vegas is always in the black!

Iowa didn’t take care of the ball but LSU was allowed to hand check and grab like hell. No surprise ,the zebras made the key calls to hurt Iowa at the right time again and again. LSU did shoot unconsciously well from 3, frign 65%. Plus they have the best coach or equal to the best in the women’s game along with Geno at Uconn.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just a reminder that their is a racial component playing out with Caitlin Clark and the LSU black players. Might be wise for folks here to go over onto social media and push back and expose the anti-White narrative rather than stay in the echo chamber at CF.

booth

Mentor
Dan Dakich said it was the worst called game he had ever seen. He also said it was the worst set of officials that he had ever seen. The technical call on Clark was bull crap. He also called Dawn Staleythe S.C. head coach a sore-ass loser.

Just a reminder that their is a racial component playing out with Caitlin Clark and the LSU black players. Might be wise for folks here to go over onto social media and push back and expose the anti-White narrative rather than stay in the echo chamber at CF.
This racial aspect isn't just a product of the media and fans, but the players themselves. At least one of the black players explicitly made it about race:

"So, this is for the girls that look like me. That’s going to speak up for what they believe in. It’s unapologetically you and that’s what I did it for tonight. It was bigger than me tonight... Caitlin Clark is a hell of a player for sure, but I don’t take disrespect lightly... she disrespected Alexis and South Carolina, they’re still my SEC girls, too. You all are not going to disrespect them either."

What do you think she means by "SEC girls" and her perceived disrespect against "them"? This is for "girls who look like me," the ones who already dominate the sport? I can only imagine if any Caitlin Clark said something like this. Blacks overrepresent at least 5 times over in basketball; they are given every opportunity to succeed. It's impossible for most black Americans to accept that maybe they are the "privileged" ones sometimes. Give the victimhood narrative a rest.

This racial aspect isn't just a product of the media and fans, but the players themselves. At least one of the black players explicitly made it about race:

"So, this is for the girls that look like me. That’s going to speak up for what they believe in. It’s unapologetically you and that’s what I did it for tonight. It was bigger than me tonight... Caitlin Clark is a hell of a player for sure, but I don’t take disrespect lightly... she disrespected Alexis and South Carolina, they’re still my SEC girls, too. You all are not going to disrespect them either."

What do you think she means by "SEC girls" and her perceived disrespect against "them"? This is for "girls who look like me," the ones who already dominate the sport? I can only imagine if any Caitlin Clark said something like this. Blacks overrepresent at least 5 times over in basketball; they are given every opportunity to succeed. It's impossible for most black Americans to accept that maybe they are the "privileged" ones sometimes. Give the victimhood narrative a rest.

You nailed it. The reality is Iowa, and others every year, showed the entire ball world that the black dominance b.s. is just that, ********.

The same issue is happening again in Dallas with Luca. Lucas (and Jokic btw) is destroying the caste system just as Dirk and Nash were doing. But the league isn't ready to allow the truth to play out.

Sooner or later, when the right person will be in charge...then we blow it open.

booth

Mentor
It looks like LSU had a lot of help from the refs which isn’t surprising. Did LSU play any white girls? https://www.espn.com/womens-college...der-calls-officials-approach-frustrating-loss
They have 2 on the team but, I don't know if they played.

booth

Mentor
The whole thing started when Clark made the "you can't see me gesture" to the S.C. player the game before. All the blacks took that as a sign of disrespect to all black players. Black players make that gesture every night in college ball and the NBA started by Steph Curry.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Fantastic post. This whole “girls that look like me” phenomenon is certainly not only limited to women’s basketball. I found the whole Caitlin Clark disrespected LSU storyline to be contrived as she was playing a game and made those gestures against a different team. It’s certainly yet another example of black fragility and the perceived victim hood angle hard coded into blacks from a young age. Many black commentators and personalities on Twitter were making the criticism of the LSU behavior a White racist issue. Fact of the matter is blacks as a group don’t like getting shown up by Whites. I do think more White are waking up to this especially on the heels of the obvious racism against Jokic being pushed by blacks.

Not to beat a dead horse or derail the conversation but Lamar Jackson is another example of the “looks like me” statement - essentially stating the same thing regarding having young black kids look to him as a role model because he is black playing QB. When interviewing the black qbs in the draft - Richardson and Stroud both cited black qbs they modeled their games after with Stroud mentioning Warren Moon a player who was retired when he was born. To Young’s credit he cited Aaron Rodgers as a player he looked up too. When does the other foot drop? If Riley Moss gets drafted will he be able to state that he hopes to be a positive influence on kids that look like him? Will White kids be able to openly look up to him as a positive influence and cite him as a player they admire?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Fantastic post. This whole “girls that look like me” phenomenon is certainly not only limited to women’s basketball. I found the whole Caitlin Clark disrespected LSU storyline to be contrived as she was playing a game and made those gestures against a different team. It’s certainly yet another example of black fragility and the perceived victim hood angle hard coded into blacks from a young age. Many black commentators and personalities on Twitter were making the criticism of the LSU behavior a White racist issue. Fact of the matter is blacks as a group don’t like getting shown up by Whites. I do think more White are waking up to this especially on the heels of the obvious racism against Jokic being pushed by blacks.

Not to beat a dead horse or derail the conversation but Lamar Jackson is another example of the “looks like me” statement - essentially stating the same thing regarding having young black kids look to him as a role model because he is black playing QB. When interviewing the black qbs in the draft - Richardson and Stroud both cited black qbs they modeled their games after with Stroud mentioning Warren Moon a player who was retired when he was born. To Young’s credit he cited Aaron Rodgers as a player he looked up too. When does the other foot drop? If Riley Moss gets drafted will he be able to state that he hopes to be a positive influence on kids that look like him? Will White kids be able to openly look up to him as a positive influence and cite him as a player they admire?
Your post is not too shabby either. :thumbup:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Clark returns to play for the Hawkeyes, and she is invigorating the women’s college game. iowa scrimmage with DePaul, played outdoors in Kinnick Stadium, set a record for most-ever people attending a women’s basketball game with somewhere over 55,000.