National Championship game

referendum

Mentor
Texas vs Alabama is hardly what I'd have liked to see. I was hoping for a Cincinatti Iowa battle, or maybe Texas vs Cincinatti. But this is still an improvement over Florida vs Oklahoma of last year. We have the second whitest SEC team vs a nine white starter Texas team, with an exciting white WR getting exposure. Not the greatest matchup from our perspective, but a Florida-less national title game is still sweet.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Technically it isn't a real national championship, its just the BCS (Bull Crap System) title game. We never know who the real champion is from year to year because it isn't played for. In the current setup, I guess this is as good a game as we could get, although Texas Christian and Alabama would have been interesting.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm a big fan of Colin Peek and Barrett Jones' so I'm glad they will be in the National Championship game.

Barrett Jones' lateral agility and physical strength are OFF THE CHARTS. He could be the next Alan Faneca! In reality, he should be at Right Tackle. Alabama could put him there next year.

I love the fact that this essentially White o-line dominated the SEC! I predict that Alabama will beat Texas by 2 TDs.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ya Florida did not start one white o-linemen, or any other white players other than Tebow, Cooper and their kicker. I love Tebow as a player, but I could go without the rest of his afro dominated team.

a-train

Guru
Aaron Hernandez is white but with that said like i tell everybody the best player on the Gators is white Tebow For Tebow to have gone down as the best College player ever playing the position as more of a athletic QB to me might have open the door for more skil whit players.I'am glad Bama has a lot of white boys on the O-Line but i could less to hear the media now build up Ingram for that game were as Tebow would have been the one carring the ball for Florida.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
After the Alabama-Florida game yesterday, Saban specifically mentioned how significant the play of the o-line was. Anyone who watched the game could plainly see their domination in the trenches was the key factor in the game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I guess its going to be Texas vs Alabama. Have to say I will probably be cheering for Texas. I like McCoy and Shipley. Texas boasts an all white O-Line if im not mistaken and Gideon as a DB. I am not an SEC fan at all so I want to see Alabama lose. I despise Ingram and think he is being overhyped for the Heisman because a white RB has come out of nowhere to shock the mainstream media.